Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeCoinTalk.org - Discuss latest cryptocurrency giveaways, bounties and faucets  (Read 3018 times)
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:02:51 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 05:12:09 AM by ahmedjadoon

Update Oct 2016
FreeCoinTalk.org is the only Community dedicated to free coin hunters. It is the place to discuss latest cryptocurrency bounties, giveaways, and faucets.
FreeCoinTalk.org has actually been around for over a year, but it was filled with spam especially because members were allowed to post referral links. I lost the interest to manage it due to these reasons. Now, I found good reasons to revive the community. I deleted all the old crap and relaunched the forum from scratch (only members' accounts were retained). Also upgraded to a much better forum software (Xenforo).
I welcome you all there.
Join us now http://freecointalk.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:04:09 PM

The only Community dedicated to Free Bitcoiners is launched. It is the place to discuss Free Bitcoin Websites and stay up to date about newly launched websites. Do not be late to know about bitcoin websites which have turned into scam. Share different problems you face with these Free Bitcoin Websites. Members are also allowed to post their referral links to Free Bitcoin Websites in certain sections. We are open to any suggestions.

Is our privacy safe?
kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:13:21 PM

Nice, but how many moderator you have? Because when forum is full, more people can open a thread only for pubblicity old faucet with ref link
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:32:07 PM

forum looks interesting leets see if this forum grows
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:24:46 PM

The only Community dedicated to Free Bitcoiners is launched. It is the place to discuss Free Bitcoin Websites and stay up to date about newly launched websites. Do not be late to know about bitcoin websites which have turned into scam. Share different problems you face with these Free Bitcoin Websites. Members are also allowed to post their referral links to Free Bitcoin Websites in certain sections. We are open to any suggestions.

Is our privacy safe?
Yes, it's safe. You are welcome to join.
the site seems clean and too quiet as of now , are you thinking of implementing some earning system on it so it could push other's into joining it?
It just launched today that why it seems quiet. I have started promoting it on other bitcoin websites to get more members to join us. About "Earning System", it's not feasible for a community like this. We should better focus on promoting and soon it should get many members.
Nice, but how many moderator you have? Because when forum is full, more people can open a thread only for pubblicity old faucet with ref link
No mod for now. However, we are looking to hire soon. Interested members can message to apply.

forum looks interesting leets see if this forum grows
Thanks for liking.
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:14:30 PM

nice, interesting to joined but if i can earning bitcoin like in this forums. are you moderator that forum? btw,  good luck for your forum

ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:07:46 AM

nice, interesting to joined but if i can earning bitcoin like in this forums. are you moderator that forum? btw,  good luck for your forum
Yes, I am administrator. Looking for moderators BTW.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:18:18 AM

I already registered to freecointalk, fast loading and mobile friendly. I've also noticed every registered user have referral link , do we get an incentive for referring member to the forum?

ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:25:20 AM

I already registered to freecointalk, fast loading and mobile friendly. I've also noticed every registered user have referral link , do we get an incentive for referring member to the forum?
No incentive for now. What do you suggest should we offer some incentive for this?
ajrah

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:42:58 AM

No incentive for now. What do you suggest should we offer some incentive for this?
Good, don't pay for referrals, sometimes it's encouraging "fake signups", people should register because of their passion, instead of because they get paid. I don't know what to suggest this time, but you must make your forum different from another forum and has its own "style".

ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:15:01 PM

Good, don't pay for referrals, sometimes it's encouraging "fake signups", people should register because of their passion, instead of because they get paid. I don't know what to suggest this time, but you must make your forum different from another forum and has its own "style".
True. This is why I would not offer incentives to invite.
Dxuz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:08:04 PM

Just visited freecointalk.org, Could you change dark red to blue? it's hard to read.

Anyway, i just liked your website. I will promote it  Cheesy
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 05:23:30 PM

My first impression - meh.
I mean, not everyone like the red font. Tongue

Anyway, I can see some activity in the forum already.
Good luck though. Smiley

Life sucks.
ajrah

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:15:51 PM

yes probably what others are saying is true , the choice of color is not so friendly community , if you could change the theme /layout color it might be better Smiley
Freecointalk already had "change theme" feature.
To change the theme, go to profile => modify profile => Look and layout.

ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:00:57 PM

yes probably what others are saying is true , the choice of color is not so friendly community , if you could change the theme /layout color it might be better Smiley
Changed the theme. Let me know if it's any better.
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:55:22 PM

Added promotional banner
ahmedjadoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:34:21 AM

Going to appoint moderator today.
Dave4You

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:19:29 AM

it looks promising , i'll keep on looking on your new forums , hope it grows more soon
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:33:57 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 01:26:20 AM by hendra147

any payment for moderator ? i can be indonesia sub moderator if you need it
Thank's
Hendra147
ajrah

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:59:15 AM

any payment for moderator ? i can be indonesia sub moderator
You must contribute to the forum before applying for moderator, and you have to understand the forum rules.
For now, moderators are volunteers, don't know in the future when the forum makes profits.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: