Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:07:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCHyip - brand new HYIP  (Read 1083 times)
BTChyip (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:18:56 PM

How Is This Possible?
All profits are generated by crypto-currency trading & mining. We have made a huge reserve-fund of Bitcoins & all payments will continue even if the market is unstable. System is developed in a way, that there can not be any kind of failures. We dedicated a lot of resources to make this system maximized in quality & security. We are constantly working on new features & updates, which means you will see many improvements coming out constantly.
https://i.imgur.com/L7V7mZD.png
Invest now
If you invest now we will have a bonus for you because our site dont have many investors.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:25:56 PM

I think this is completely not realistic investment plans. Just in two days he is giving 100% profit. Need to think many times before sending money guys.
BitcoinFriends

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:29:18 PM

Take the time to invest, better wait a little, will soon open a project in which you can earn good money. Smiley
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:33:47 PM

I guess if you could prove something I see in the first line then maybe I could be parted from some BTC, please give us your BTC address which has a huge reserve of BTC? Once you provide this huge reserve address then sign a message form said address to prove you are actually the owner of the address.

mib

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:43:39 PM

The site looks cheap .... and only a BTC adress to invest...
Maybe a scam

BTChyip (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:48:13 PM

We use your Bitcoins to invest in mining, trading and maybe gambling to make profit so we will pay you if we have profit or not.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:51:23 PM

More like "BTCHyip - brand new scam"
And dafaq is that domain?  Looks like a free one and kinda weird

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHIT!
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:55:40 PM

Free domain + free hosting

SCAM

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:57:30 PM

How Is This Possible?
All profits are generated by crypto-currency trading & mining. We have made a huge reserve-fund of Bitcoins & all payments will continue even if the market is unstable. System is developed in a way, that there can not be any kind of failures. We dedicated a lot of resources to make this system maximized in quality & security. We are constantly working on new features & updates, which means you will see many improvements coming out constantly.

Invest now
If you invest now we will have a bonus for you because our site dont have many investors.
Design site like Free script and then youre site not security , plus free Domain  Cry

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
BTChyip (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:58:44 PM

Already paid for a few investor that trust us.
anderson00673

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:58:14 PM

I think it looks interesting, but I wish you would come up with a more sustainable scheme.  This is why I like ponzi style games, like chain profit.  At least you know what you are getting in to with those!
Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:52:30 PM

Oh I am not sure if you should "invest" there. I have little bit of experiences with owner of this ponzi. And they are really bad :/, he didn't even paid first investors.

anderson00673

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:00:46 PM

Oh I am not sure if you should "invest" there. I have little bit of experiences with owner of this ponzi. And they are really bad :/, he didn't even paid first investors.

Can you be more specific?  Are you saying that he was the admin of a different scheme, but didn't run it well?  Or straight up scammed?  Thanks!
shadowa

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:57:19 AM

Invest at your own risk.
Bagus Tubagus

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:22:04 PM

Invest at your own risk.