Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trade no longer active  (Read 496 times)
js1985 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:33:56 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 12:55:05 AM by js1985

trade no longer active
rafanadal

Activity: 368
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:43:56 PM

good luck
btctxns

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:23:21 PM

My rate is 20% > example: $8 in BTC at coinbase rate for $10 with {Paypal, Googlewallet, Applepay, Credit|debit card}

Good thing you provided an example of the calculation you meant to do.

My rate is 25%

Fixed for you.

I'd currently go at 15% for as much as you're willing to do. No need to go more as I can simply trade with virwox - I just would prefer higher volume. PM me if interested.

It'd also be helpful to know the time between the initial trade and the next trade.
js1985 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:27:16 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 10:44:27 AM by js1985

trade no longer active
snakegi

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 07:31:47 PM

You can sell BTC for Euro and withdraw with paypal at UseCryptos.com

btctxns

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:29:56 PM

My rate is 20% > example: $8 in BTC at coinbase rate for $10 with {Paypal, Googlewallet, Applepay, Credit|debit card}

Good thing you provided an example of the calculation you meant to do.

My rate is 25%

Fixed for you.

I'd currently go at 15% for as much as you're willing to do. No need to go more as I can simply trade with virwox - I just would prefer higher volume. PM me if interested.

You are mixing up margin above the bitcoin rate with dollars on the cents, basically I give 80 cents on the dollar for above payment methods (or 20% off), here are more examples:
Code:
$8 in bitcoin for $10 with {Paypal, Googlewallet, Applepay, Credit|debit card}
$40 in bitcoin for $50 with {Paypal, Googlewallet, Applepay, Credit|debit card}
$80 in bitcoin for $100 with {Paypal, Googlewallet, Applepay, Credit|debit card}
$160 in bitcoin for $200 with {Paypal, Googlewallet, Applepay, Credit|debit card}

Ah. My mistake. Rates are usually defined as the % over market value, which is why I was confused.

You are welcome to use Virwox, tho they love closing accounts and by the time you add all their hidden fees and delays (especially the 2 day delay when creating an account) you are not better of that dealing with moi Smiley who can be done in a few minutes (provided I am not asleep of away of course)

Suspicious accounts are closed. Mine isn't suspicious and is linked directly to my identity. Business verified. Also, I did wait 2 days when I was new. That's a one-time thing. I also agree their fees aren't ideal, but I am willing to tolerate them. Their overall rate is better than the one you quoted. The advantage to dealing with you, however, is increased volume in a shorter period of time without waiting to build the virwox relationship.

I think there's definitely benefits to dealing with you. That's why I want to.

I also have a loo00ng history of trading on this site making many good contacts over the years as well as localbitcoins.com and now paxum.com (where we can do escrow)

Your trust looks great. Kind of off-topic from my request, though.

Oh and go make your own thread, it is rather rude trying to hijack threads from other people, especially seeing that you are not even a month here :rollseyes:
edit: I see you are just trying to increase your postcount by making throwaway comments in multiple threads

I wanted to trade with you. That counts as highjacking a thread?

I don't even understand why you responded the way you did, to be quite honest. I made an offer and told you to PM me if you were interested. I don't understand how this response is appropriate.

I make posts because I like participating on the forum. Post count isn't even displayed, except on the public profile page, and means nothing to anyone, including me.

Sorry for asking to trade with you on your trade thread?   Undecided
js1985 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:45:32 AM

trade no longer active

this site is a waste of space, real traders (not timewasters) are over on paxful and localbitcoins where I do few thousand per day

mods can lock/delete this trade
Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:15:19 PM

You can sell BTC for Euro and withdraw with paypal at UseCryptos.com

That limit up to 500€ without fee is true ? That sounds good, many sites where I can pay for bitcoins with paypall have so high fees, and how big are them after reach that limit ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: