Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Locked. Please unlock.  (Read 3482 times)
PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:44:45 PM

My account PryptoMontreal got locked probably because I tried opening it at my friend's home but forgot password so reseted password via security question. As soon it got reset, I tried logging in and it showed me this : (See Image )

https://i.imgur.com/DhC2BtI.png?1

I have also sent a mail but didn't get a reply. I have trades pending so please unlock it fast.

Regards,
PryptoMontreal
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 06:20:43 PM

A signed message from an address you posted maybe helpful for unlocking fast.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:19:59 PM

A signed message from an address you posted maybe helpful for unlocking fast.

If I recall correctly, didn't the message for those whose accounts were locked for security reasons show a different message?
This seems like a ban to me.

Not sure, but if it is a ban and not a lock for security, I doubt signing a message would do anything.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Panzzer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:00:39 PM

Resetting an account can trigger a ban?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 09:06:31 PM

This is kinda ban but it is in fact locking an account. Account gets locked when you reset because I tried today and the account got locked.

PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:25:54 AM

This is kinda ban but it is in fact locking an account. Account gets locked when you reset because I tried today and the account got locked.

What next? I can surely sign a message. Tell me the addy from which I need to sign a message. Can anyone forward this to theymos or badbear. I want it unlocked asap.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:40:09 AM

What next? I can surely sign a message. Tell me the addy from which I need to sign a message. Can anyone forward this to theymos or badbear. I want it unlocked asap.

if you can sign a message from this address maybe you can get your account back

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:46:57 AM

Why don't you email it as it says?
PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:48:21 AM

Emailed and PMed. No reply.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:50:16 AM

Is the email you used same as the one related to your account?

Be patient either way, BadBear or theymos will come around in a while. Smiley
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 05:59:41 AM

If you emailed, you just need to wait, theymos or I will get to you.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:02:57 AM

No the email wasn't one on the profile. Profile didn't have a real email, just something like *****@bitcointalk.org

SIGNED MESSAGE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1129884.msg11943676#msg11943676

Signature : IIrqs2gzjFqxZGQ5EbA2fF54jKNaJhThXSWNkqddb/ewZs1nNPFKXb6oope3JHSFbeBtlcxBFvLUHIsSjAbNc4Y=

Message Signed : I am PryptoMontreal. Today is 26 July 2015.

Address : 1LNc2jdqezPRkkHo8KWBd3YMKNWKb65Aqo
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:07:27 AM

Verified.
If you've already PM'd Badbear and/or Theymos, don't do anything else.
They'll come and check anyways.

When you originally PM'd them, did you include the signed message?

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Hexcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:11:00 AM

No the email wasn't one on the profile. Profile didn't have a real email, just something like *****@bitcointalk.org

SIGNED MESSAGE

Signature : IIrqs2gzjFqxZGQ5EbA2fF54jKNaJhThXSWNkqddb/ewZs1nNPFKXb6oope3JHSFbeBtlcxBFvLUHIsSjAbNc4Y=

that post is only 4days old. can't you use much older addy like 2-3 months old? signing a message from newly posted addy won't prove anything IMO
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 06:26:05 AM

If you emailed from an email that is not associated with the account, I'm more likely to skip it and put it at the end of the queue so I can have time to check it more thoroughly.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:23:58 AM

If you emailed from an email that is not associated with the account, I'm more likely to skip it and put it at the end of the queue so I can have time to check it more thoroughly.

You can take your time but try to do it by today as I have to complete pending trades.

SIGNED MESSAGE

that post is only 4days old. can't you use much older addy like 2-3 months old? signing a message from newly posted addy won't prove anything IMO

Stop posting to get paid for signature. You must check properly. This address was posted more than 4 months ago. See the thread clearly.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:26:52 AM

This is the 'oldest' post containing that bitcoin address 1LNc2jdqezPRkkHo8KWBd3YMKNWKb65Aqo :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.msg11506594;topicseen#msg11506594

I can't find another one, but correct me if I'm wrong.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:27:54 AM

Stop posting to get paid for signature. You must check properly. This address was posted more than 4 months ago. See the thread clearly.

Er.. I see the post was made on July 22, 2015, 03:47:46 PM which is 4 days  ago.

ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1129884.msg11943676#msg11943676

Edit: Make that almost 2 months from redn0w's link. Wink
Hexcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:52:29 AM

You can take your time but try to do it by today as I have to complete pending trades.

SIGNED MESSAGE

is July 22 2015 four months ago? LOL check the link you posted and check the date of the post you made there Tongue
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 08:58:50 AM

SIGNED MESSAGE

is July 22 2015 four months ago? LOL check the link you posted and check the date of the post you made there Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1075972.msg11495615;topicseen#msg11495615 - 31/05/2015

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: