Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Locked. Please unlock.  (Read 3478 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:37:28 AM

No, I am not PMing BadBear a lot. I just PMed him once.
Its a one whole week now. My account got locked on 24th and 7 days have passed.  Cry

With not having a staked address, or being able to send email I think that is adding to time to investigate.

Are you able to sign a older message like i asked above? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1134894.msg11993833#msg11993833

Signing much older message would help more then the very recent message you signed.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:41:56 AM

Its a one whole week now. My account got locked on 24th and 7 days have passed.  Cry

With not having a staked address, or being able to send email I think that is adding to time to investigate.

Are you able to sign a older message like i asked above? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1134894.msg11993833#msg11993833

Signing much older message would help more then the very recent message you signed.
The issue is not the signing of a message. The issue is that there is a queue of other accounts that need to be looked into to see if it is appropriate to recover such accounts. There is not any kind of "official" thread to list your BTC address.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:45:30 AM

Its a one whole week now. My account got locked on 24th and 7 days have passed.  Cry

The issue is not the signing of a message. The issue is that there is a queue of other accounts that need to be looked into to see if it is appropriate to recover such accounts. There is not any kind of "official" thread to list your BTC address.

I thought whole point of staking an address was to help if you lost control of account.  It has someone even quote it so it cannot be changed - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0  I thought that was best and closest to "official" way there is.

On OP reason I asked on older one is it appears he does not know any of original info.   If he can sign with a older message shows ownership from a lot longer ago.  The address he was signing with was pretty recent post.  With only being recent it appears possibly a bought account.
PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:58:41 PM

Its a one whole week now. My account got locked on 24th and 7 days have passed.  Cry

I thought whole point of staking an address was to help if you lost control of account.  It has someone even quote it so it cannot be changed - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0  I thought that was best and closest to "official" way there is.

On OP reason I asked on older one is it appears he does not know any of original info.   If he can sign with a older message shows ownership from a lot longer ago.  The address he was signing with was pretty recent post.  With only being recent it appears possibly a bought account.

I have signed a message from the address posted on May 31st here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1075972.msg11495615;topicseen#msg11495615

I don't have control of earlier address as I forgot my password and couldn't recover.
PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:40:58 AM

Badbear and Theymos, where the hell are you?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:45:44 AM

You should only wait, nothing else to do.
PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:31:48 PM

STFU. Am waiting for long time. Am loosing temper now. How will you feel if your account is locked for fucking silly reason. Just tell me  Angry
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:11:44 PM

STFU. Am waiting for long time. Am loosing temper now. How will you feel if your account is locked for fucking silly reason. Just tell me  Angry

Behaving like that wont help your cause. I understand your frustration, but since you entered a random email as designated one, you are the
one who created this situation, and the only thing you can do is wait in line. afaik cases like yours get on the end of the queue for solving.

cheers
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:37:26 PM

STFU. Am waiting for long time. Am loosing temper now.

So wait.... I don't think my account will be blocked for 'security reason', I know what I am doing.

How will you feel if your account is locked for fucking silly reason. Just tell me  Angry

It is not a silly reason, it is for the forum security.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:34:46 PM

Talking to them like that will only slow it down.  I still think part of problem is you are not going back far enough on signing BTC address.

When you say you lost access to original email, and all old BTC address, looks like possible bought account.  I'm guessing that is slowing them down.  Looking into if it was a bought account or original owner.  I have no idea how in depth they want to get.  But they could go looking at IP's from beginning compared to recent, just a lot of things that could take time when they are already busy with many thing's.
PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:35:18 AM

Bump for Badbear to see this.
PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:12:29 AM

Help. Please Help.
PryptoMontreal2 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:50:14 AM

Fuck You Theymos.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:07:43 AM

Fuck You Theymos.
Talking like that won't help.
My account was locked about a week ago, PM'd badbear he said he would look into it on thursday, i didn' bother him again and i got a PM this morning saying my account has been unlocked.

My advise would be to calm down, apoligise and start again, you have no other options.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 06:14:17 AM

I emailed him with simple questions he should know if the account is truly his, no answer yet. Also statements he made about the account earlier in the thread are not true, which is odd.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 07:17:49 AM

I emailed him with simple questions he should know if the account is truly his, no answer yet. Also statements he made about the account earlier in the thread are not true, which is odd.

Nothing seems right with this guy.

I want to personally thank you BadBear for helping me and MZ unlock my account. Keep up the good work.
 Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 04:26:38 PM

-snip-
I want to personally thank you BadBear for helping me and MZ unlock my account. Keep up the good work.
 Smiley

Seems like you put our names in wrong order! Wink It should be "I want to personally thank MZ for helping me and you, BadBear for unlocking my account."

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 04:57:53 AM

-snip-
 Smiley

Seems like you put our names in wrong order! Wink It should be "I want to personally thank MZ for helping me and you, BadBear for unlocking my account."
Sorry your right.
What I ment was I just wanted to thank both of you.
You personally acted very professionally and got my account back for me within a few days, thanks again mate.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: