Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: betting site script - gooood and cheap price  (Read 30695 times)
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:36:28 PM

So if someone buys it he will need to add every single match individually ? There's no possibility for you to code a feature that would make this possible ? Because if it isn't automated, I can buy it, but a little cheaper.
saadat6868 (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:04:42 PM

So if someone buys it he will need to add every single match individually ? There's no possibility for you to code a feature that would make this possible ? Because if it isn't automated, I can buy it, but a little cheaper.
Hi you must get a php developer for it. I can do that for you.
BitcoinSolutions.com

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:39:29 AM

give me $10,000 USD for my domain name WinBitcoins.com
you can put your script on my domain name WinBitcoins.com and make millions!!!

Email me: Anunt@yahoo.com
saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:04:49 AM

10 copy sold out
Price: 35 USD

Demo:
http://win.iranbm.com/

administration panel:
http://win.iranbm.com/admincp

user: admin
pass: admin
please don't edit anything
betong

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 03:04:50 AM

pm sent

saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:18:31 PM

pm sent
Hi
Send a PM
Thanks
mashti

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:14:05 PM

Hello ,
i need it.
Thanks
DreamStake

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:22:12 AM

Hi there,

Is your script able to be integrated with a Points Management System such as myCRED?

I need a dice script where player A can place his bet, roll and submit the bet.
The submitted bet appears on the Current Bets page where another player can accept the challenge, roll, and if he rolls less than what Player A rolled, Player A wins and myCRED automatically transfers points from Player B's balance and adds it to Player A's balance.

Simply put, I need a dice script that can be integrated with myCRED WordPress Plugin

Thanks
saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:00:57 AM

Hi there,

Is your script able to be integrated with a Points Management System such as myCRED?

I need a dice script where player A can place his bet, roll and submit the bet.
The submitted bet appears on the Current Bets page where another player can accept the challenge, roll, and if he rolls less than what Player A rolled, Player A wins and myCRED automatically transfers points from Player B's balance and adds it to Player A's balance.

Simply put, I need a dice script that can be integrated with myCRED WordPress Plugin

Thanks
Hi
I don't know but I think it is better you buy a dice script. this is sports betting script
oktacy

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:01:39 AM

Hi, I want to take.How can I get ? Could you help.
I do not know to send Bitcoin
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:11:44 AM

The demo shown is not really satisfactory to me but do you offer free installations and payment integrations since there is no payment gateway in the script.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:22:33 AM

i glanced at the site and the demo and it was ok, not anywhere near $35 alright, lol.  i was addressing the fact that you said it does not run in PHP X or above.  do you know scripting/coding? if so, then this is probably nothing you do not already know and have tried, but i was wondering if the script starts kicking out errors or warnings? some of the commands that are used in PHP become basically useless or are replaced by newer versions that perform the same function better than the last.  the older commands are very rarely removed and are left in the library, but they become "deprecated" meaning, as i said before that it has gotten to a point of being useless either because there is something better that replaced it or it is simply never used in the present.  PHP will give a warning if some of the coding in the script is like this.  it is simply a warning and does not halt the application, but the existence of the warnings, working into the generated website can cause a huge array of issues.

if this is the case, and only in the case above, simply telling PHP to not display the warnings is easy to do and can fix everything.  the proper way would be to replace the old commands, but if someone has purchased this and is stumped, that COULD work
saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:28:53 PM

i glanced at the site and the demo and it was ok, not anywhere near $35 alright, lol.  i was addressing the fact that you said it does not run in PHP X or above.  do you know scripting/coding? if so, then this is probably nothing you do not already know and have tried, but i was wondering if the script starts kicking out errors or warnings? some of the commands that are used in PHP become basically useless or are replaced by newer versions that perform the same function better than the last.  the older commands are very rarely removed and are left in the library, but they become "deprecated" meaning, as i said before that it has gotten to a point of being useless either because there is something better that replaced it or it is simply never used in the present.  PHP will give a warning if some of the coding in the script is like this.  it is simply a warning and does not halt the application, but the existence of the warnings, working into the generated website can cause a huge array of issues.

if this is the case, and only in the case above, simply telling PHP to not display the warnings is easy to do and can fix everything.  the proper way would be to replace the old commands, but if someone has purchased this and is stumped, that COULD work
Thanks for your information
I don't know about codding and programming But as you said, yes script can customize and fix. I get full source code to buyers. It is open and also very cheap!
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:42:07 PM

i glanced at the site and the demo and it was ok, not anywhere near $35 alright, lol.  i was addressing the fact that you said it does not run in PHP X or above.  do you know scripting/coding? if so, then this is probably nothing you do not already know and have tried, but i was wondering if the script starts kicking out errors or warnings? some of the commands that are used in PHP become basically useless or are replaced by newer versions that perform the same function better than the last.  the older commands are very rarely removed and are left in the library, but they become "deprecated" meaning, as i said before that it has gotten to a point of being useless either because there is something better that replaced it or it is simply never used in the present.  PHP will give a warning if some of the coding in the script is like this.  it is simply a warning and does not halt the application, but the existence of the warnings, working into the generated website can cause a huge array of issues.

if this is the case, and only in the case above, simply telling PHP to not display the warnings is easy to do and can fix everything.  the proper way would be to replace the old commands, but if someone has purchased this and is stumped, that COULD work
Thanks for your information
I don't know about codding and programming But as you said, yes script can customize and fix. I get full source code to buyers. It is open and also very cheap!

If you would like I can take a look, run it in an isolated environment and let everyone know that it is safe and good to go.
saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:50:12 AM

Thanks I think to your offer
wigosan

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:37:11 PM

hello friend, I am using a translator can not be good, I'm interested in the script system, how can we negotiate?

Hi:)

I have a betting site script that want to sell it. I cost 900$ for this script and want to sell it for just 35$ because i need money. Note the price of this script is very higher than 35$

features:
:: programmed with php - framework MVC
:: Content management
:: Users management
:: Payment management
:: Bets management
:: bonus system
:: User bets history
:: User deposit and wiyhdraw history
:: hot bets options
:: categories options
:: automate closing bets
:: deposit and withdraw options ( without payment gateways )
:: deposit  funds to user account from admin panel
:: withdraw funds of user account from admin panel
:: display last payouts in home page
:: support and contact us page
:: easy registration page
:: and ...

type of events:
Match Result
Double Chance
Handicap
Asian Handicap
Total Goals

Adding events and odds are not automate
This script doesn't have any payment gateway

Demo:

administration panel:

Script requirements:

// SUPER privilege
// PDO_mysql ( not just PDO )
// Script does not work in PHP 5.6 or above and maybe 5.5 & 5.4 ( best version is 5.3 )

Script write in PHP (framework MVC)

I accept Perfect Money, webmoney and bitcoin

saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:56:11 PM

one copy sold  Smiley
Customer was from USA

------------

Demo:

administration panel:

saadat6868 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:12:27 PM

One copy sold
Customer from Netherlands  Smiley

Betting Script
Bet Script
Sports Book Script
Bet Software
bet site script
mbpinewatch

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:45:45 PM

can you tell me why is works best in php 5.3 or lowers as most hosting use a php 5.5 and above can it be fixed to work in php5.5 and higher
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:57:36 AM

Lolol so much for $900 starting price, eh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: