Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: :(  (Read 722 times)
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:41:48 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 12:21:46 AM by Vinoth Kumar

_
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:43:59 PM

I seriously doubt that they are yours. Probably illegally obtained in the deep web or something.

Also, if they are yours, do you know how much trouble someone could get you in with information like that? Let's say they were very crafty and scammed hundreds of bitcoins, using your information. Guess who the blame would lie on?
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:49:04 PM

I seriously doubt that they are yours. Probably illegally obtained in the deep web or something.

Also, if they are yours, do you know how much trouble someone could get you in with information like that? Let's say they were very crafty and scammed hundreds of bitcoins, using your information. Guess who the blame would lie on?

I know,but i really need money...
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:49:44 PM

Yeah exactly my thoughts. If someone was willing to cough up $1,000 dollars worth of Bitcoin, it would only be because they can do a ton more damage than that $1,000 investment. OP understands this, or else he would ask for much lower prices. The only explanation for this sale is that it is not his information.
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:55:16 PM

Should i try a request for a loan?  Huh
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 11:57:07 PM

If you have valid collateral, if not don't bother. I doubt that people will give a completely new member that big of a loan though.
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:04:41 AM

If you have valid collateral, if not don't bother. I doubt that people will give a completely new member that big of a loan though.

Oke guys,i will try a first loan,i need to pay a 1200$ refund on paypal ahh  Angry
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:09:01 AM

are you frustate sir ?  Shocked Shocked
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:10:56 AM

Im after 2 redbulls sir  Grin
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:03:16 AM

Oke guys,i will try a first loan,i need to pay a 1200$ refund on paypal ahh  Angry

you want 1200$ loan with no collateral and from this account which have been flaged as scamer nagative trust newbie do you reallt think making a loan request thread and investing your 10 minutes can do anything for you ?

i dont know why this thread is in digital good

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 05:29:50 AM

im not sure what you are trying to pull here but you asking for $1,200 usd in a forum. $1,200 is a seriuos amount of money and even a bank would require a character in estigation and collateral.

... and this is bitcoitalk.org this is a forum not a lending institution
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:53:30 AM

im not sure what you are trying to pull here but you asking for $1,200 usd in a forum. $1,200 is a seriuos amount of money and even a bank would require a character in estigation and collateral.

... and this is bitcoitalk.org this is a forum not a lending institution

this isnt a loan shark business either, we dont need shady stuff like that circulating here. op, youve probably get a better chance selling an organ or two to get that money, assuming you actually need it.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: