Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.05 Loan - #1 loan  (Read 896 times)
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:25:04 AM

Hello Investors, Relisted this loan with lower amount and term with better offer. This loan will be using for business expansion of my current business. I am wholsale trader or wendor we can say provides ice products for marriages, parties, etc. I also do a retail business of same. As i have completed my degree in pharmacy education, I also doing a job in pharmacy.   This loan will be use for my current business  expansion. I am going to take a shop on lease for it at a very good location. I already have nearly 6 years experience regarding to my business. This loan is fully backed my current earning, profit and salary from my job. I have monthly about 5000$ turnover from my business which gives me 6-700$ profit (Monthly), also i have additional salary from my job which is 250$. In additionally will be added more profits and earning from this loan which will be utilise for my business expansion. Payments will be on time or little earlier from the due dates every months.Thank you for investments and support.

But now i have a 1200$ refund on paypal and i need to pay it.

Loan: 0.05 BTC
Term: 1-2 weeks
Repaid: 0.055-0.06 BTC

I will add you on skype,but u sent me your skype to PM  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:38:01 AM

This loan will be use for my current business  expansion.

im not an expert in business, but something tells me 13 dollars is a few dollars short of expanding any business outside of a lemonade stand.

im not a bitcoin price analytic either, but something tells me the price of bitcoin isnt exactly near 21000 dollars either. why even bother putting up this post if you cant even keep it consistent?

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 01:08:49 AM

A newbie account with a -4 trust rating. Are you going for a record? Your negative trust is almost higher than your activity! I'm going to let you in on a secret... no one is going to lend to you. Sorry!

ManyProofs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:09:56 AM

do u still need such lending ? Huh
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:24:48 AM

Business expansion for $15 Huh

There is too many red flags on this loan. Tongue

This loan will be using for business expansion of my current business.

I have monthly about 5000$ turnover from my business which gives me 6-700$ profit (Monthly), also i have additional salary from my job which is 250$.

You are creative. Write a book. Smiley
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 06:41:56 AM

come up with a collateral and someone maybe able to help you with what you are asking however with those red marks on your trust ratings your chances of getting a loan is lower unless someguy who wants to gamble will send you monies
Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:17:38 AM

Maybe should i try a loan of 10 BTC  Huh Heh,im newbie yes but the negative references arent true Smiley
siwakotisaurav

Activity: 577
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:24:06 AM

Maybe should i try a loan of 10 BTC  Huh Heh,im newbie yes but the negative references arent true Smiley
Yup they are, they are given by trusted member of bcttalk who are on the defaulttrust
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:45:46 AM

all of those negative feedback never said that you are a scammer. so they are very true.

QS and subSTRATA only said that you are a newbie which asked for a no collateral loan.
EcuaMobi's feedback also very true because you offered to sell your personal documents which can be used to scam.

negative feedback doesn't always mean that you are a scammer.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:52:28 AM

Maybe should i try a loan of 10 BTC  Huh Heh,im newbie yes but the negative references arent true Smiley

all of those negative feedback never said that you are a scammer. so they are very true.

QS and subSTRATA only said that you are a newbie which asked for a no collateral loan.
EcuaMobi's feedback also very true because you offered to sell your personal documents which can be used to scam.

negative feedback doesn't always mean that you are a scammer.

exactly, negative feedback means you are not to be trusted, it doesnt mean 100% you are a scammer. a newbie account takes maybe 10 seconds to make, and there is no loss involved except for a few minutes of time should it be tagged with negative trust for scamming or attempting to scam. should someone actually send a newbie account money with no collateral, it might as well be considered a donation at that point. as for your stunt with selling personal documents, do you have any idea how much people could scam for using those? and do you have any idea how that can be tied to you? you are practically selling your life for a few thousand dollars. you could sell an organ for a few thousand dollars for all i care, but the fact remains that those documents could be used to scam people and ensure that nothing gets tied back to the scammer. example: the scammer could make a btcjam account and verify it with your information and use that account to scam numerous people by taking out a rather large loan and defaulting on it.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 11:55:27 AM

first you are asking for this loan

they give you Negative feedback and give you the reasons why...

now your asking for this loan?

are you sure you know how much you are asking?

Vinoth Kumar (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:25:33 PM

first you are asking for this loan

they give you Negative feedback and give you the reasons why...

now your asking for this loan?

are you sure you know how much you are asking?

Irony maybe? Hah Cheesy Im asking for 0.05 BTC for 1-2 weeks not 10 BTC -_-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: