Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:18:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 622 times)
spencertechnology (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:33:13 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 05:18:00 AM by spencertechnology

hdioasHFosifhsoifhifhaisodfaiosdfhasoidf
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:35:14 AM

Please find a paid domain and do not use a free one. I might consider investing in you ponzi. Lol. No one would invest here. Grin
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:57:17 AM

I have a simple question if you can't find a money to open investment site with your knowledge then definitely no one will trust you and invest in your free site. Can you tell us more on how your doubling money in just few days? what are your investment plans? 
Metadextrous

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:01:17 AM

Do you want to double your money in just a few days? If so, then our service is perfect for you.

All you have to do is deposit and wait a few days and we will return a 200% amount of your investment.

I know it is free hosting, but the services I am offering is a HYIP program, and I am starting it for the users, not myself.

Get started: http://bitcoinblastoff.jigsy.com

Unlike the other programs, ours in not a scam and will double your amount.

If you want us to go faster post how much you deposited below and your blockchain link.

Thanks!

Terms and warnings; There are high risks associated with investing in a HYIP, never invest an amount more than you are willing to do, and by investing you understand this risk.
Great, more shady ponzi appeared. You don't even have paid domain, it could be a scam. Play it on your own risk guys  Roll Eyes
spencertechnology (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:07:28 AM

Do you want to double your money in just a few days? If so, then our service is perfect for you.

All you have to do is deposit and wait a few days and we will return a 200% amount of your investment.

I know it is free hosting, but the services I am offering is a HYIP program, and I am starting it for the users, not myself.

Get started: http://bitcoinblastoff.jigsy.com

Unlike the other programs, ours in not a scam and will double your amount.

If you want us to go faster post how much you deposited below and your blockchain link.

Thanks!

Terms and warnings; There are high risks associated with investing in a HYIP, never invest an amount more than you are willing to do, and by investing you understand this risk.
Great, more shady ponzi appeared. You don't even have paid domain, it could be a scam. Play it on your own risk guys  Roll Eyes

Thanks 4 false accusations jerk, I even posted about why it's free hosting
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:14:20 AM

Dude, this account is over.  Time to pack it up, you have failed to raise money multiple times and running a HYIP scheme is it.  We don't need your kind around here in bitcoinland.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:32:32 AM

OP you're the one who is being funny here. Stop it already and lock this thread if you please.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:40:31 PM

spencertechnology is a scammer -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1133548.msg11962327#msg11962327

constantly looking for "investments" for many different reasons
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: