Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bowe Bergdahl Found at Pot Farm In California During Marijuana Raid  (Read 640 times)
peterson33 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:22:41 AM

Bowe Bergdahl is free to roam as he pleases while awaiting a court martial on treason charges, and he chose to spend some time at a pot farm in California. President Obama traded five Gitmo Taliban detainees for the return of Bergdahl, who was caught in the middle of a pot raid at the marijuana farm earlier this week.

Mendocino County Sheriff’s Captain Greg Van Patten told Fox News that Bowe Bergdahl was detained during the pot raid at a home in Redwood City, California. The county marijuana eradication team was serving a search warrant when they encountered the accused traitor.

The man President Obama said he would make “absolutely no apologies” for working to bring back to his parents was not determined to be connected to the marijuana growing operations, according to the California sheriff’s office. Captain Van Patten said Bergdahl identified himself to the deputies after being detained, and the Department of Defense was alerted to the situation.

Defense Department officials confirmed that the man accused of treason was on leave and reportedly asked the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office for assistance “getting him back.” Deputies ultimately drove Bowe Bergdahl to a “halfway point” to meet with Army staffers to hand over the controversial soldier.

Read more at - http://www.inquisitr.com/2278573/bowe-bergdahl-found-pot-farm-in-california-during-marijuana-raid/#5ST25Y1CHoTmWBJi.99

OK, so a little R&R for our hero about whom Obama said "As Commander-in-Chief, I am proud of the servicemembers who recovered Sergeant Bergdahl and brought him safely out of harm's way". Still, something' amiss in this story - Bergdahl was on authorized leave, was not charged and yet our military asked sheriff's office for assistance "getting his back" Why, was he stoned and could not find way back on his own ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
umzza

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:24:46 AM

Sorry to disagree with you on this one Peterson, but Bowe Bergdahl could and should be facing a firing squad. If he wants to spend his last days on earth stoned out of his mind, then who am I to complain. Although good Taliban do not take drugs so his 72 virgins are in serious jeopardy. Perhaps he will end up with a 72 year old lunch lady named Ethel as his after life reward for the martyrdom he so richly deserves.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:25:38 AM

"Bowe Bergdahl Found at Pot Farm In California During Marijuana Raid"

so what, people that think Pot is evil are control freaks without a cause, I heard in California Marijuana is like a traffic ticket
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:26:22 AM

Drug user, traitor, ISIS sympathizer, Muslim.... sounds like the type of "soldier" Obama would trade Guantanamo terrorists for.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:27:18 AM

Drug user, traitor, ISIS sympathizer, Muslim.... sounds like the type of "soldier" Obama would trade Guantanamo terrorists for.

Are you saying all soldiers are not heroes and some are not worth saving from the enemy?
redandblack

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:29:32 AM

so what, people that think Pot is evil are control freaks without a cause, I heard in California Marijuana is like a traffic ticket

I more or less agree with you on this one, but if you are awaiting trial, then behaving yourself is an important pursuit to follow. And who is going to be judging Bowe Bergdahl at his court martial? High ranking military officers aren't control freaks, are they?
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:30:36 AM

Are you saying all soldiers are not heroes and some are not worth saving from the enemy?

Bergdahl deserted his unit and joined up with the enemy. Why would I possibly consider him a hero?
xemra

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:31:51 AM

I'm guessing he does not quite grasp the Muslim definition if being "stoned".
jeckman

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:32:38 AM

How this guy walks freely is ridiculous. Honorable men died because of his traitorous actions.
peterson33 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:33:19 AM

Was not my point. Why did the military had to ask the Sheriff's office for assistance in delivering him? Does it not sounds fishy to you?
monas

Activity: 76

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:36:45 AM

Doesn't matter what California thinks. Bergdahl isn't in the California National Guard, he's in the U.S Army. They have much stricter rules on drugs.

Who said we saved bergdahl FROM the enemy. After all, he voluntarily went to them.

We call those, traitors.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:56:06 AM

The county marijuana eradication team was .....

I honestly believe that the hundreds of billions of USD poured in to this program annually should be instead used to reduce the crime rate in California and the neighboring states. The law enforcement people can't stop the illegals running around California and shooting peace-loving citizens, but for sure they can stop the pot farms. Who is benefiting from the destruction of pot farms in California, other than the Mexican drug cartels?
peterson33 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:06:19 AM

And so he did, a perfect match.

Doesn't matter what California thinks. Bergdahl isn't in the California National Guard, he's in the U.S Army. They have much stricter rules on drugs.

Exactly. I wonder if he was tested for drugs when the military got hold of him?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: