Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] MyBitcoinCharts.info - Bitcoin Charts for the rest of us.  (Read 1109 times)
mybitcoincharts (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 08:14:59 PM

Hi there,
Announcing a new stats site: MyBitcoinCharts.info - a site intended primarily for an audience new to the bitcoin world. Design goals were ease of use, an intuitive user interface and the possibility to instantly grasp the information presented. Due to these constraints it will never be as feature complete as power user sites like say bitcoincharts.com.

I only started logging exchange stats a few weeks ago, so don't expect heaps of historic data here Smiley (I intend to look into importing old data into this site, though).

I would be very interested in your thoughts on the usability of MyBitcoinCharts.info. Feature requests will be heard, too, but as said my focus currently lies on ease of use.

Thanks for your attention, ladies and gentlemen Smiley
HDSolar

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2012, 09:26:58 PM

This is cool so a question, are you willing to work on ideas provided for other charts or would you rather just work on stuff as you think of it?  I only ask because if I think of some charting ideas I would like to see I would be happy to share the ideas if you want them but if good then happy to use what is developed.

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
mybitcoincharts (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 12:11:41 PM

Hi HDSolar,

This is cool so a question, are you willing to work on ideas provided for other charts or would you rather just work on stuff as you think of it?  I only ask because if I think of some charting ideas I would like to see I would be happy to share the ideas if you want them but if good then happy to use what is developed.

It depends a bit on your ideas Grin Seriously, I can't really promise an implementation of your ideas b/c development of the site has to come after my kids and my day job, so I only have a few hours a week for more features. That said, if your ideas (or variations thereof) would technically fit into the existing software I would be glad to put them on my TODO list.
HDSolar

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2012, 01:01:24 PM

Hi HDSolar,

It depends a bit on your ideas Grin Seriously, I can't really promise an implementation of your ideas b/c development of the site has to come after my kids and my day job, so I only have a few hours a week for more features. That said, if your ideas (or variations thereof) would technically fit into the existing software I would be glad to put them on my TODO list.

That is cool, just wanted to get an understanding.  Trust me I understand and I will PM you if I think of some stuff.

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
mybitcoincharts (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 02:22:50 PM

That is cool, just wanted to get an understanding.  Trust me I understand and I will PM you if I think of some stuff.
Awesome Smiley
SpontaneousDisorder

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 06:28:48 PM

Compare is an awesome feature.  Smiley
mybitcoincharts (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 08:16:04 AM

Compare is an awesome feature.  Smiley

glad you like it Smiley
tosku

Activity: 367

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2012, 08:25:53 AM

When I select SEK as a currency, it looks like the price is 0.8 SEK/BTC. It should be ~80 SEK/BTC.

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
mybitcoincharts (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 05:59:44 PM

When I select SEK as a currency, it looks like the price is 0.8 SEK/BTC. It should be ~80 SEK/BTC.

Good catch, thanks! I'll look into that tomorrow. MtGox delivers the data without comma to prevent rounding errors, and I most probably got the position of the comma wrong.
mybitcoincharts (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 04:29:00 PM

Hi there,
display of SEK is fixed now. I double checked the other currencies, too, so everything should be correct now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: