Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here tried leet.gg?  (Read 3540 times)
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 09:20:59 AM

If you don't know what leet.gg is, it's basically a place where you can deposit Bitcoin into servers for multiple games like CS:GO and Minecraft and essentially bet it in a game of skill. Depending on the server (for all of the CS:GO non-promo servers this is 100,000 satoshis) you will gain or lose a certain amount every time you kill someone or die to someone. There's a 2% rake taken from that, though. I've been trying this out by playing their free promo server for CS:GO which gives you +1000 satoshis/kill, which isn't much, but you don't lose anything if you die so it's essentially free money for practising aim in Deathmatch like I already do Wink

So what I'm asking here is, has anyone else actually tried it? It's a shame as even the 10 player EU promo server rarely fills up, and this site has a very well built infrastructure with fully-fledged servers with plugins and an amazing website. I believe it even has an API so you can make your own server? Not sure however. I looked at their subreddit and they stated they will be advertising soon, but that was a month ago, so I'm unsure on when they're going to do that.

The link (unsurprisingly) is https://www.leet.gg/ if you want something easy-to-click.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Honorar-trainer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:53:49 AM

there are hardly no users there
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 10:17:12 AM

there are hardly no users there

Eh, I actually just saw the server fill up on the EU CSGO free promo server. But that's why I'm asking if anyone here uses it.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:49:53 AM

first problem is the fact that there is a google sign up, but i guess it can be bypassed easily

the second if i understood correctly, is that you lose money if someone kill you, they should remove this, and earn only those that are top X(let's say top 5 or top 3) for every match or round
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:04:55 PM

first problem is the fact that there is a google sign up, but i guess it can be bypassed easily

the second if i understood correctly, is that you lose money if someone kill you, they should remove this, and earn only those that are top X(let's say top 5 or top 3) for every match or round

You do, but only on the servers where that's enabled. That's the whole idea of it though. Kill someone, take a set amount, get killed, lose a set amount. On the promo servers you don't lose money at all, that's why I practice aim on deathmatch there Wink

BigMiner1

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:27:37 AM

I've played CS:GO and got like 0.05 BTC out of it. A month or so ago they decreased the sat./kill rates so I stopped playing, because it was not worth my time. 100 satoshi/kill is very low. The rates are set back to normal now (1000 sat./kill), so I'm playing again.
Sadly there are really few people on the promo servers, but in 1v1 me and my buddy can get ~100k sat. in 30 min, so that's not that bad. If the servers were full, it'd soooo much fun to play.
I like the new 1st place system too. You get 2000k sat. if you have the most points in a 3 day period.

All in all it's a great place if you're bored and you want to get some money by having fun.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:32:02 PM

I was registered on leet but never play on their server  Tongue
They only had Europe and America server while i was from SEA  Embarrassed
I asked them about any plans on making SEA server and they said they were planning to add server at singapore Cheesy
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 10:36:21 AM

I've played CS:GO and got like 0.05 BTC out of it. A month or so ago they decreased the sat./kill rates so I stopped playing, because it was not worth my time. 100 satoshi/kill is very low. The rates are set back to normal now (1000 sat./kill), so I'm playing again.
Sadly there are really few people on the promo servers, but in 1v1 me and my buddy can get ~100k sat. in 30 min, so that's not that bad. If the servers were full, it'd soooo much fun to play.
I like the new 1st place system too. You get 2000k sat. if you have the most points in a 3 day period.

All in all it's a great place if you're bored and you want to get some money by having fun.

Mmm, yeah. Though I'm confused how the point system works, I asked and apparently it is based on K/D. Which...wouldn't really be the best way to calculate points if they're talking about K/D ratio, so maybe I've just interpreted it wrong though. I'm unsure really.

Honorar-trainer

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:09:43 AM

it improved
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: