Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.2BTC for 6 weeks on bitbond  (Read 787 times)
zaradoz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:54:04 AM

Hi,

I am looking to raise a small amount to test a new automatic AlgoTrading system. I am raising the funds on bitbond.net I have previously raised over 6BTC on this platform and all my loans has been paid full.

https://www.bitbond.com/buyer/listings/2D549Q4EPH

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:03:32 PM

You are also welcome to check my previous loans:
https://www.bitbond.com/profiles/137Q203CCT

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:04:16 PM

Hi,

I am looking to raise a small amount to test a new automatic AlgoTrading system. I am raising the funds on bitbond.net I have previously raised over 6BTC on this platform and all my loans has been paid full.

Go away!

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:05:02 PM

Hi,

Go away!

Is there a reason for your rude approach?

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:08:19 PM

Hi,

Go away!

It is actually a nicest approach. Check other threads like yours to know what is "rude" approach.

Edit: Do you have any collateral? What about your money making method? Why don't you try it?

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:09:58 PM

Hi,

Go away!

It is actually a nicest approach. Check other threads like yours to know what is "rude" approach.

I am sorry, I am very confused by your reply. why should I go away? is there something wrong with publishing a legitimate loan on a lending forum? did I miss something on the forum rules?

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:11:43 PM

Kinda funny to see that you claimed you raised 6 BTC before on bitbond and ask for 0.2 BTC here, you might as well just go to bitbond to raise for another loan. You do know that there is a rule of no collateral no loan and speaking frankly, with your red trust account you wont get anything here.
Here's an advice, kindly lock this thread and go to bitbond for your loan otherwise you might get alot more rude approach here . Sad fact is that , it is pretty normal around here

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:12:49 PM

Hi,

Go away!

I am sorry, I am very confused by your reply. why should I go away? is there something wrong with publishing a legitimate loan on a lending forum? did I miss something on the forum rules?

this is a bitcoin forum, and people arent exactly too keen on handing out money without a guarantee that their loan capital can be covered in the form of collateral. and yes, you did miss the forum rules, namely the one of no collateral, no loan.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:13:11 PM

you missed a collateral and your negative trust. no one will loan you that amount without a collateral, sir. especially when you have been marked as an untrusted individual.

now, collateral or shoo.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:14:46 PM

Kinda funny to see that you claimed you raised 6 BTC before on bitbond and ask for 0.2 BTC here, you might as well just go to bitbond to raise for another loan. You do know that there is a rule of no collateral no loan and speaking frankly, with your red trust account you wont get anything here.
Here's an advice, kindly lock this thread and go to bitbond for your loan otherwise you might get alot more rude approach here . Sad fact is that , it is pretty normal around here

I am raising on Bitbond, and published the link to bitbond. I am not asking for a direct loan.
about the trust - I recommend you will click on the link and see that the red is based on trolls how gave negative feedback without even checking, there are some very positive feedbacks on my trust page.

I am used to trolls on bitcointalk, it is normal not only here but in every forum on this site.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:15:49 PM

you missed a collateral and your negative trust. no one will loan you that amount without a collateral, sir. especially when you have been marked as an untrusted individual.

now, collateral or shoo.

As I replaied before, kindly click on the trust link. unfortunately this site allow trolls to post negative feedbacks without any basis.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:18:01 PM

Hi,

Go away!

this is a bitcoin forum, and people arent exactly too keen on handing out money without a guarantee that their loan capital can be covered in the form of collateral. and yes, you did miss the forum rules, namely the one of no collateral, no loan.

I probably misunderstood, I am not looking for a direct loan, I have published the bitbond link, where bitbond provide the assurances and also I have published my loans history to prove I am repaying my loans including the interest.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:21:25 PM

now, collateral or shoo.

As I replaied before, kindly click on the trust link. unfortunately this site allow trolls to post negative feedbacks without any basis.

actually that's the first thing I did when I saw your post. and I didn't see anything wrong there. well, there is one feedback that was a little off but looks like they removed it right away.

300% return sounds too good too be true for most people. and they have the right to be suspicious
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:21:48 PM

I am raising on Bitbond, and published the link to bitbond. I am not asking for a direct loan.
about the trust - I recommend you will click on the link and see that the red is based on trolls how gave negative feedback without even checking, there are some very positive feedbacks on my trust page.

I am used to trolls on bitcointalk, it is normal not only here but in every forum on this site.

I know and noticed that and I kindly have suggested you to lock this thread and leave because this is how this section works . No collateral no loan . Of course if you are a trusted member than you can get a loan with/without collateral ( which you are not ). Another facts of this forum is that, no matter how many positive untrusted feedback that you have, once you got a valid red trust from a trusted feedback than you are deem not trustworthy ( sad fact isnt it, but its the truth here )

P.S : you might get alot more rude approaches though you are just posting links here

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:24:52 PM

I know and noticed that and I kindly have suggested you to lock this thread and leave because this is how this section works . No collateral no loan . Of course if you are a trusted member than you can get a loan with/without collateral ( which you are not ). Another facts of this forum is that, no matter how many positive untrusted feedback that you have, once you got a valid red trust from a trusted feedback than you are deem not trustworthy ( sad fact isnt it, but its the truth here )

P.S : you might get alot more rude approaches though you are just posting links here

I do apologize,  I was confused by the title "lending forum".
I will lock this thread. I am sorry to wake up the trolls.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:29:35 PM

now, collateral or shoo.

actually that's the first thing I did when I saw your post. and I didn't see anything wrong there. well, there is one feedback that was a little off but looks like they removed it right away.

300% return sounds too good too be true for most people. and they have the right to be suspicious

there is a difference between being suspicious and trashing someone's reputation without even checking.
Regarding the negative feedbacks, all of them came from people who have appointed themselves as judge and jury, even though I have offered to provide all the information and scripts but instead of actually checking my claims - they've decided to give negative feedback.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:39:54 PM

For all of you giving bad feedback without even checking who am I and if my offer was geniune I've just finished a full run of my system and cashed out 11.390625BTC from satoshimines, starting with less than 0.1BTC.

here is the cashout - https://blockchain.info/tx/d5204821a0b2a04e4ac6560605a11340a87598d630d822683147cc0baaecc118
here are some of rounds played -
https://satoshimines.com/s/8533122/4cF4mgv7Hw/
https://satoshimines.com/s/8533108/lM0X6PKeZp/
https://satoshimines.com/s/8533048/MOEpvwJ4xD/
https://satoshimines.com/s/8533039/0swU5A73ka/

The original offer is now off, and also, I will not sell my system, so don't bother asking.
I'd appreciate it if you'll remove the bad feedbacks.

1MrRZ7X6VLynUUVbqBdzC7GT5DgWmoh1b3
sign it. the more stubborn users might not believe you, but some might. though you probably still won't get the loan.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: