Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: N/A  (Read 2774 times)
Berau (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:21:05 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 12:32:52 AM by Berau

CLose, launch to be re announced due to unseen difficulties
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:22:34 PM

And I thought it'll launch now Sad

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:25:50 PM

sounds good, if it was pow i wud mine, but ico  Huh
Berau (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:28:24 PM

And I thought it'll launch now Sad

A ninja launch was considered although we feel it wouldn't be in the best interest of the community (less interest in the coin)
coolsd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:34:03 PM

Smiley
GOOD
suprnova

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:38:23 PM

I hope ninja launch with shorth Pow featuring Sha256 or scrypt
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:40:00 PM

Ok i found in your old thread you were asking whats wrong with ICO so i feel like answering you here, actually there is nothing wrong but in these forums many people run immediately with investors money and they get scammed right on their first step thats why everyone is against ico because when you come with ico launch you have to prove your vision, talent and why you want anyone to buy your coins, who are you, where do you live, whats your profession, are you for enterprise, or personal and many more questions you have to answer first lol  Wink
Berau (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:45:39 PM

Ok i found in your old thread you were asking whats wrong with ICO so i feel like answering you here, actually there is nothing wrong but in these forums many people run immediately with investors money and they get scammed right on their first step thats why everyone is against ico because when you come with ico launch you have to prove your vision, talent and why you want anyone to buy your coins, who are you, where do you live, whats your profession, are you for enterprise, or personal and many more questions you have to answer first lol  Wink

Would people be more confortable if funds where held in escrow and lets say for example could only get 10% a month? (which means for those skeptical nearly a year of garunteed developer activity.) sort of like a trust fund?
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:57:50 PM

Would people be more confortable if funds where held in escrow and lets say for example could only get 10% a month? (which means for those skeptical nearly a year of garunteed developer activity.) sort of like a trust fund?

That would definitely help. You can use escrow here and let people buy ico and you distribute coins to them when you are ready. I dont see why you cant do that, many successful coins came through this stage but the main thing is you have to be confident enough to finish the project and not let it die in a midway or transfer, takeover or any that sort of shit later coz that often happens here you might know that already. Are you on your own or working in a team?
Berau (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:03:01 PM

That would definitely help. You can use escrow here and let people buy ico and you distribute coins to them when you are ready. I dont see why you cant do that, many successful coins came through this stage but the main thing is you have to be confident enough to finish the project and not let it die in a midway or transfer, takeover or any that sort of shit later coz that often happens here you might know that already. Are you on your own or working in a team?

Yeah, we may be able to contact a few different escrows maybe to use their address when running the ICO through crowdsale with similar agreements. We are working as a team although I am the only person running the thread and advertising side of things.
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 01:27:10 PM

Well, if you are in a team then you might be able to make it. If alone it is very difficult. A successful coin needs a dedicated team 24/7 to work on various stuff so if you are thinking you can do that then go ahead and try. Dont launch coin for personal experiment unless you can code differently so think about going enterprise level and bring lots of trades and money into coin which is quite possible in crytpo. I dont specially buy ICO coins with newbie accounts but you are a full member so i ll buy some when its live. All the best! Wink

I will only buy small amount in bitcoin so i am not really bothered with escrow and dev funds but to get all people on board you have to adjust some of your ico rules and let the escrow handle the funds and later you can pay for development and other costs slowly in certain % every month from escrow. Lets see what other people think about it so you can do accordingly  Smiley
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:35:02 PM

"Below is a roadmap to help Vita reach these goals".....

A roadmap doesn't do anything, as far as I know.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:36:17 PM

Just launch the bastard haha Cheesy
Berau (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:22:59 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 03:06:53 AM by Berau

"Below is a roadmap to help Vita reach these goals".....

A roadmap doesn't do anything, as far as I know.

A roadmap is just us showing our goals for the coin and what we aim to happen with it along with how we will get there. Sort of like a plan, which is useful in itself.
Berau (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:23:30 AM

Just launch the bastard haha Cheesy

We will soon enough don't worry Tongue
Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:24:23 AM

Title says PoW/PoS but thread says pure PoS.. Which is it?
Berau (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:36:52 AM

Title says PoW/PoS but thread says pure PoS.. Which is it?

It is pure PoS.
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:40:42 AM

I'm liking the approach this dev is taking towards his ico. I'm gonna buy some just based on his attitude so far.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:27:55 AM

I agree it sounds like fair ico project.
Berau (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:16:10 AM

First look of the newly designed wallet coming in the next couple days.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: