Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 1105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589473 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:41:40 AM

In today's match, mostly India will win and start this series with good win.
Basically, I'll go with Bangladesh (small amount). They've better(good) odds & it's T20 format, I'd guess. Anyway, I hope we'll see an entertaining match there.
But I believe it would be better to go with India. India's bowling attack is absolutely in new form and much threatening to Bangladesh. India is good in batting depth, spin and all rounders Pandya and Jadeja will give extra edge with their sharp fielding. Definitely it is going to be highly entertaining but making profitable bets are somewhat difficult.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:15:54 AM

Australia won this match as expected with its brilliant all around performance and this massive victory helped it a lot to reach at number one position in test ranking, New Zealand totally failed into this series at home ground although we are expecting good fighting match result but all lost like one sided.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:57:02 PM

Today first match of T20 asia cup between India and Bangladesh.

Last asia cup India didn't quality for the second round and I hope this time will do better job and may even win the cup. In today's match, mostly India will win and start this series with good win.

Bangladesh won the toss and elected to field and India lost two quick wickets already just for another 23 runs in 5 overs. India should play slow and build partnerships first to put up good runs in last few overs. This will be very important match for them to win and keep there confidence level high. Hope they will recover from this early damage.
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:10:04 PM

Last asia cup India didn't quality for the second round and I hope this time will do better job and may even win the cup. In today's match, mostly India will win and start this series with good win.

Bangladesh won the toss and elected to field and India lost two quick wickets already just for another 23 runs in 5 overs. India should play slow and build partnerships first to put up good runs in last few overs. This will be very important match for them to win and keep there confidence level high. Hope they will recover from this early damage.
& IND scored 166 runs which(that) was anamolous(unexpected) for me. Pandya & Sharma played great innings there & this'd be a tough total for BAN to defend, I'd guess.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:44:40 PM

& IND scored 166 runs which(that) was anamolous(unexpected) for me. Pandya & Sharma played great innings there & this'd be a tough total for BAN to defend, I'd guess.

India scored a decent runs and due to rain , dew factor will be their in second innings, bangladesh lost 2 quick wickets now they have to build the good partnership like indian players played, their is 50 50 chance on both team.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:45:01 AM

India scored a decent runs and due to rain , dew factor will be their in second innings, bangladesh lost 2 quick wickets now they have to build the good partnership like indian players played, their is 50 50 chance on both team.

India won this match by 45 runs. Indian really recovered well after that early collapse and reached decent score 166 runs and later there bowlers did really well to restrict Bangladesh to 121 runs in 20 overs.

Today the second match is between Sri Lanka and United Arab Emirates. SL will surely win this match without any trouble.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:49:27 AM

India won this match by 45 runs. Indian really recovered well after that early collapse and reached decent score 166 runs and later there bowlers did really well to restrict Bangladesh to 121 runs in 20 overs.

Today the second match is between Sri Lanka and United Arab Emirates. SL will surely win this match without any trouble.

Indian bowlers did very good job to win this match easily.

United Arab Emirates is quite new team and SL is a quite strong team so I think SL may win this match easily.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:44:33 AM

It was a good match and India has shown there maturity in this match that if they lose early wickets also they can reach to a decent score in the end.

SL should be the winner of today's match but I really never watch how UAE team plays. I hope they are not so strong as SL to win.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:17:51 AM

United Arab Emirates is quite new team and SL is a quite strong team so I think SL may win this match easily.

True, bowlers bowled exquisitely but also batting by Rohit Sharma and Pandya deserve all the credit for putting up a good total on the board.

On the other hand, SL is a better team and should win easily.

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:54:35 AM

Ya Indian batsman rohit sharma again gave a good batting and support from pandya made india a decent score , and bowling from nehra made more favrite india to win ,

United Arab Emirates match will be quite interesting because we have to see how they are going to perform against top team Sri Lanka, they will lose the match but how are they going to perform will make them to think on their future of team. I think some thing will be interesting because everyone is thinking that sri lanka will win easily.

wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:11:06 PM

India played really well in the first T20  match of Asia Cup and they will be favorite in this tournament. Rohit Sharma is still carrying out his form from the previous Series against Australia and Sri Lanka. Hardik Pandya is the surprise package for team India, thanks to Mumbai Indians for their discovery of Bumrah & Pandya. Waiting for the Big Clash on saturday ... India vs Pakistan, whay you guys think about this high volateg match.
Mitchow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:03:12 PM

India played really well in the first T20  match of Asia Cup and they will be favorite in this tournament. Rohit Sharma is still carrying out his form from the previous Series against Australia and Sri Lanka. Hardik Pandya is the surprise package for team India, thanks to Mumbai Indians for their discovery of Bumrah & Pandya. Waiting for the Big Clash on saturday ... India vs Pakistan, whay you guys think about this high volateg match.

Indian team is in great form at a moment, and they will continue their form, and one advantage Indian team would be having that they will be playing their second match of tournament and it will be first match for Pakistan team, so they might need time to cope up with the conditions.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:02:39 PM

Indian team is in great form at a moment, and they will continue their form, and one advantage Indian team would be having that they will be playing their second match of tournament and it will be first match for Pakistan team, so they might need time to cope up with the conditions.

Nobody is even bothered about the UAE-Sri Lanka match.  Grin
UAE's bowlers did well to restrict Sri Lanka, but looks like the batsmen will them down.

Pk880058

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:17:55 PM

what ever the condition is when ever India vs pakistan match is their that match will be interesting always and pakistan team dont need to cope up with the conditions as they are also from near by same climate. This match will be interesting and the record is their that Indian team has won more games then pakistan when ever they meet each other.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:23:25 PM

what ever the condition is when ever India vs pakistan match is their that match will be interesting always and pakistan team dont need to cope up with the conditions as they are also from near by same climate. This match will be interesting and the record is their that Indian team has won more games then pakistan when ever they meet each other.

Are you talking about T20?
Pakistan has a better record than India in ODIs.
In T20s, they have played each other very few times and you can't really draw conclusions.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:17:12 AM

Nobody is even bothered about the UAE-Sri Lanka match.  Grin
UAE's bowlers did well to restrict Sri Lanka, but looks like the batsmen will them down.

Finally Sri Lanka won manage to win by 14 runs. Yes as you said UAE bowlers did a very good job but batsman failed very badly to bring them down.

Today is match between Bangladesh vs United Arab Emirates. If UAE play like yesterday than mostly they can give a surprise to Bangladesh today.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 03:24:03 AM

It will be the match to watch, no matter what the form is both teams play to the best of their abilities when paired against each other and if the pitch is anyway like it was in Dhaka, Pak bowlers are going to like it more.

raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:23:39 AM

IND Women vs SL Women, SL won the toss and elected to bat 1st but they are trouble now 40/4 (11 overs), IND already won the series now SL wants to play to avoid white wash.
Pk880058

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:09:24 AM

IND Women vs SL Women, SL won the toss and elected to bat 1st but they are trouble now 40/4 (11 overs), IND already won the series now SL wants to play to avoid white wash.

But it has happened that Indian woman cricket team white washed the Sri Lankan woman cricket team by winning the series with 3-0,

Sri lankan woman cricket team were only able to score 89 in 20 overs and Indian Woman Cricket team chased it by 13.5 overs losing only 1 wicket .

Congrats Indian Woman Cricket Team on winning the T20 cricket series 3-0
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:20:14 AM

No, Pakistan's record is better than India. India is unbeaten in all World Cups against Pakistan. But if you talk about ODIs then Pakistan has a upper hand. Still India Pakistan match will be the highlight of the Asia Cup.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 1105 »
  Print  

Jump to: