Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to start a Lendingclub.com type business for BTC  (Read 1232 times)
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2012, 11:15:11 PM

Hi. I'm looking to start a crowdsource lending business based on Bitcoin, similar to Lendingclub.com or btcjam.com. I have some ideas on how to compete and make the service better, but need others to help get it started.

Specifically, I am looking for a BTC software developer(s) who can help me code the site, and is willing to work with me. I have an extensive financial background, including experience with lending and loan risk evaluation, business development, management, and entrepreneurship, but too little experience writing software (it has been at least 7 years, and I am not willing to risk banging out sloppy code for a financial business). I am willing to provide the funding to get this thing off the ground, and would be working in the finance and business development capacity. I'm obviously also willing to take a fair proportion of profits. I.e. I am not looking for a programmer to do all the work while I just "manage" over his shoulder, then take all the profits. I am looking for a business partner with whom to share profits (or if need be, an employee, though I won't be able to pay any decent salary at first). I have some ideas for how to make this business work right now, despite bitcoin's deflationary growth, as well as how to make it more competitive than btcjam.com, and with less liability for the business.

If you wish to see my resume/qualifications, or get more details on the business idea, please PM me.
Andrew Vorobyov

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 09:29:54 PM

Can you give out some basic info of your plan how to do it better than others? This business is very attractive one

EDIT:

For example, I take loan for 6 month in BTC, how can I protect myself from BTC rise using your service?
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2012, 09:46:40 PM

Can you give out some basic info of your plan how to do it better than others? This business is very attractive one

EDIT:

For example, I take loan for 6 month in BTC, how can I protect myself from BTC rise using your service?

Maths! Replying in PM
shamoons

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 03:24:44 PM

Any progress on this?

I'm an interested developer.
Rassah (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2012, 07:45:19 PM

Any progress on this?

I'm an interested developer.

Possibly. In contact with some people now.
Atlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 08:12:55 PM

Good luck! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: