Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I make Bitcoins with my knowledge?  (Read 1254 times)
jinxEDG (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:25:54 PM

Hello,

I am a student, and more, a very big IT passionate. I am a lot into hardware and all that concerns it, from technical details to building a PC from scratch, I got you covered.

Recently I've heard about Bitcoins and it seems like something I want to get into.

Therefore, I am wondering, how can I make Bitcoins using my hardware knowledge? Being it here on the forums or somewhere else. Are people here interested in hardware recommendations and other related stuff?

Best regards,
jinxEDG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:56:59 PM

Recently I've heard about Bitcoins and it seems like something I want to get into.

Then either you are very young or lived under a rock.

Anyway. Use your knowledge to safeguard your coins.
jinxEDG (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:07:58 PM

I've put that wrong it seems. I knew about Bitcoins for a long time but was never interested in it particularly.

Also, could you go more in-depth about that?

Thank you!
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:24:41 PM

I've put that wrong it seems. I knew about Bitcoins for a long time but was never interested in it particularly.

Also, could you go more in-depth about that?

Thank you!

Well, if you are tech savy (and it looks like you are), you are more able to protect your coins from loss than other users.
You probably know how to back up your shit. Use that knowledge.
Just buy, hold and backup, wait.
Wait some more
Wait some more
Sell, or use.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:36:23 PM

you need  money to make money(bitcoin) and knowledge it's not that easy to barter for bitcoin, you can do a job and gets payed for bitcoin, for example a trading bot for someone that need it

forget about mining if your electricity isnt below 0.1 kw/h
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:45:47 PM

You could always sell your skills on Fiverr then buy BTC with the fiat.

Or freelance BTC project especially if you have any software knowledge.

Hardware is hard but people give advice or consulting on Fiverr for stuff like that.
jinxEDG (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:47:10 PM

Thanks for the answers guys.

However, I do not plan to start trading or mining since it needs funds and knowledge which I don't have. I was more of asking if there are people around here who are in need of someone with in-depth hardware knowledge.

Anyways, I will start browsing the forums to get myself a idea of the things around here.
g1974ak

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:15:03 PM

Therefore, I am wondering, how can I make Bitcoins using my hardware knowledge? Being it here on the forums or somewhere else. Are people here interested in hardware recommendations and other related stuff?

To make bitcoin needed very few hardware knowledge. You can read in internet various things about the kind of hardware that serve to mine bitcoin but the mining process is not sure about profits you may have. For this you must do calculations and must know that with every kind of hardware, normally, you will have less and less bitcoin every 14 days. So think well and calculate well before you begin.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 05:56:25 PM

Join a signature campaign here,  make some money and buy some miners and start mining.
Or maybe you should provide services for Bitcoin.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:09:22 PM

Try selling your knowledge in  service section of this forum. Open a new thread and start offering your skills. See if people are interested or not.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:32:53 PM

I think that you can work with minning hardware if you can find someone to teach you about it. If you will be good you can repairing them etc.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:21:16 PM

Hello,

I am a student, and more, a very big IT passionate. I am a lot into hardware and all that concerns it, from technical details to building a PC from scratch, I got you covered.

Best regards,
jinxEDG

The hard part is things such as building a PC is hard to sell digitally.  Skills that are able to be done online think programming, building website, etc.   Those skills are much easier to sell online.

If it requires you do something with a physical item it is going to be a little harder to sell online.      Most people on here are pretty tech savvy, so selling building a pc might not find a lot of people.  Were talking about a lot of old miners that built amazing computers with lots of GPU's.  Some were very very advanced.   
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:26:22 PM

Find a hardware related job or open a hardware related business, earn money and buy BTC with them, in the free hours post here with a signature campaign.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 08:46:36 PM

I see a lot of posts people having problem with their miner etc. You can help them and they can pay you.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:37:29 AM

Hello,

Best regards,
jinxEDG

you can sharing your science abou hardware computer at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=76.0
if you a hardware technition you can  make bitcoin hardware minner with low electric cost it is something that is coveted by miner Smiley
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 07:18:03 AM

Hello,

Best regards,
jinxEDG

If you're really expert with hardware knowledge, you can make a thread on service section. But it's not easy, because people still can use google, and yahoo answer.
Better to go work for bitcoin.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:37:51 AM

Hello,

Best regards,
jinxEDG

there are many more ways but you asked for How you can make Bitcoins with your knowledge which is hardware related if your intreset was is software there was more options for you but with hardware maybe you can sale you computers here which you made or you can repair broken hardware and then sale it here or you can fix hardware locally and accept bitcoins for it ?

rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:28:33 PM

Maybe you can try to sell some goods for bitcoin and try to ship them into global ....
Using hardware is so-so because it's electricity'cost is to high so mostly not worth it but sometimes it's gain some profit
g1974ak

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:41:29 PM

The best way to have some bitcoin is to forget your news about hardware and to save some dollars every day (if you don't have a consistent amount that want to invest) and with those dollars to buy some bitcoin. In this way will don't spend to many money and will have your bitcoins.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:56:47 PM

The best way to have some bitcoin is to forget your news about hardware and to save some dollars every day (if you don't have a consistent amount that want to invest) and with those dollars to buy some bitcoin. In this way will don't spend to many money and will have your bitcoins.

that's not really earning or making anything though, op has the technical knowledge to provide a service that he can use to earn money, not just save a few dollars every noe and then to buy a measly amount. offering pc repairs on CL or something o the sort and accepting bitcoin as payment is another option to consider as well.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: