Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:10:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: The Money Out Effect {Video}  (Read 654 times)
ThePanCakeKid95 (OP)

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:31:23 PM

Hey guys it's Jason. It's been a long and busy summer, but just wanted to share with you my new videos. Hope you enjoy!

Video: https://youtu.be/f-fm7oTr1VA
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 03:46:41 PM

nice video but we are still not having exahashes  Tongue

ThePanCakeKid95 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:56:16 PM

thanks, and yea I've been getting tons of emails and comments about that one. I check my info twice and somehow managed to mess my numbers up Sad
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:15:44 PM

i watched a few minutes of it...nice that you are mining and
making videos.

Didn't quite the get the point though... yes, money goes "out" from miners
when they pay for electricity.  That is obvious.  Why
is that an issue?

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:42:57 AM

wow awesome i dont even know that you are a miner and youtubers,by the way nice explanation about
the money out effect iam waiting for new videos about bitcoin in  future.
I've subscribed and shared keep it up mate
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:36:40 AM

I like your videos. I have a few comments.

Your video is basically about inflation. It doesn't really matter what the miners do with their bitcoins. The key is that the number of bitcoins is increasing.

Day traders are not relevant. Day-trading is a zero-sum game (ignoring external factors). For every trader that makes money, there is a trader that loses the same amount of money.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Dire

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:30:11 AM

Haha. I din't know you were 'that' guy. I see your videos all over the place when I'm looking into alt coins. I think it's always good for people to understand the risks and costs miners take, but I think perhaps you should have had the word 'miner/mining' in the title so the average person will know what they are going to be watching. Informative video though.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the Christmas video where that fireplace of yours is turned on. Wink
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:19:46 AM

I like your videos. I have a few comments.

Your video is basically about inflation. It doesn't really matter what the miners do with their bitcoins. The key is that the number of bitcoins is increasing.

Day traders are not relevant. Day-trading is a zero-sum game (ignoring external factors). For every trader that makes money, there is a trader that loses the same amount of money.

the increase of number of coins is directly correlated with what mienrs will do with them, so it matter, if miners decide to not dump anything then it's pointless to talk about the increase of the numbers of bitcoin, because they are the one that produce those new coins...

the impact of the halving is much higher than many think, it was the same with the last halving, just don't expect it to happen the same day of the halving
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:54:40 PM

the increase of number of coins is directly correlated with what mienrs will do with them, so it matter, if miners decide to not dump anything then it's pointless to talk about the increase of the numbers of bitcoin, because they are the one that produce those new coins...

There is no reason to distinguish miners from other people in the market. When a miner decides to hold or sell their coins, it's just like anyone else deciding to hold or sell their coins, as far as supply and demand are concerned.

It should be noted that the sale of bitcoins doesn't remove money from the Bitcoin market as Jason said because the same amount of money is added by the person that buys them.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 04:17:52 PM

thanks, and yea I've been getting tons of emails and comments about that one. I check my info twice and somehow managed to mess my numbers up Sad

no problem dude. humans make mistakes, dont worry.

keep up the good work.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:35:23 PM

I watched 60 minutes of documentary yesterday "Bitcoin: The end of money as we know it". I think I will have a break today from Bitcoin videos but will check out tomorrow.
ThePanCakeKid95 (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:00:08 PM

I want to again thank everyone for all the positive feedback Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: