Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Buy my MtGox claim (worth $16,000 in account)  (Read 935 times)
goxclaim (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:43:41 PM

First of all, I will use any trusted Bitcointalk member to escrow for this. Please don't talk about scams, this is a legitimate offer.

What I have:

MtGox claim for:
  34.79 BTC
  $1,946.39 USD

Using the MtGox online claim system the total is:
   1965913 JPY
   = $15,879 USD

I have created an account using the MtGox online claim system and verified the account by entering the code sent to the original email on the account. I have not filed the claim yet though.

What I will give to you (after you send your payment to the escrow member):

- MtGox online claim system username/password
- Username/password for the original email used on the account (it is not used for anything beside MtGox). It's a Yahoo account and you will have to use IMAP/POP to check it because logging in using the webmail always asks for text message verification and the phone number on the account doesn't work any more.
- Information that was on the original MtGox account (name, username, password, email, account number)

You can change the password and once you have filed the claim successfully then tell the escrow member to release the payment. The last day to file a claim is 29 July so you must file the claim before then (I won't be responsible if you escrow and then don't file the claim on time). The escrow member can wait until after 29 July to release the payment so that you can be sure that I can't make a claim anymore.

You need to use the MtGox online claim system and not Kraken's, unless you are already Tier 2 verified at Kraken. But according to the trustee's information you will still be able to use a Kraken account to receive the payments in the future even if you registered using the MtGox online claim system (assuming the trustee allows payments in BTC).

Why am I selling the claim instead of filing myself? I simply don't want to get Tier 2 verified at Kraken. I don't want yet another company having a copy of my information. But if you're ok with doing that to make some money, then that's your choice.

How much am I selling it for? I have no idea what it's worth. I haven't kept up with the latest news on what the distribution % is likely to be. PM me your offer and the highest one after a day or so wins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goxclaim (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:09:56 PM

As long as this thread is not locked, the claim is still available.

The lowest percent I've heard for the distribution is 20%, which means the claim would be worth $3,200. The difference between that and the price you buy the claim for is your profit (or more if the distribution % ends up being higher).
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:06:39 AM

Can you show that you have it ?
you should show in pictures

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
goxclaim (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:33:15 PM

Can you show that you have it ?
you should show in pictures

It's going to be using escrow so the buyer will be able to verify it themselves before payment is released. Plus images can be faked anyway.
goxclaim (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:38:39 PM

Bump. Less than 2 days left.
goxclaim (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:08:46 AM

I had to file the claim to meet the deadline. I'm still looking to sell it though. I put in placeholder information so I can still transfer it to anyone. Just PM me an offer if you're interested.
Eichhorn

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

Hi there
Is your offer still available? I am interested.

First of all, I will use any trusted Bitcointalk member to escrow for this. Please don't talk about scams, this is a legitimate offer.

What I have:

MtGox claim for:
  34.79 BTC
  $1,946.39 USD

1965913 JPY
   = $15,879 USD

I have created an account using the MtGox online claim system and verified the account by entering the code sent to the original email on the account. I have not filed the claim yet though.

- Username/password for the original email used on the account (it is not used for anything beside MtGox). It's a Yahoo account and you will have to use IMAP/POP to check it because logging in using the webmail always asks for text message verification and the phone number on the account doesn't work any more.
- Information that was on the original MtGox account (name, username, password, email, account number)

You can change the password and once you have filed the claim successfully then tell the escrow member to release the payment. The last day to file a claim is 29 July so you must file the claim before then (I won't be responsible if you escrow and then don't file the claim on time). The escrow member can wait until after 29 July to release the payment so that you can be sure that I can't make a claim anymore.

You need to use the MtGox online claim system and not Kraken's, unless you are already Tier 2 verified at Kraken. But according to the trustee's information you will still be able to use a Kraken account to receive the payments in the future even if you registered using the MtGox online claim system (assuming the trustee allows payments in BTC).

Why am I selling the claim instead of filing myself? I simply don't want to get Tier 2 verified at Kraken. I don't want yet another company having a copy of my information. But if you're ok with doing that to make some money, then that's your choice.

How much am I selling it for? I have no idea what it's worth. I haven't kept up with the latest news on what the distribution % is likely to be. PM me your offer and the highest one after a day or so wins.
gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:56:14 PM

Hi there
Is your offer still available? I am interested.

What I have:

MtGox claim for:
  34.79 BTC
  $1,946.39 USD

1965913 JPY
   = $15,879 USD

see post date bro. you are bumping an old post i think Tongue Mod lock it please
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: