Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ikydesu give a vual loaned  (Read 924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ikydesu (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 03:59:29 PM

Oke, sorry to moderator i've been created this thread, it's just show a proof to people i have been give a loaned to vual: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=50900 .2 BTC he's address: 1CBAHq44yNy44JT9mbecw6monLMqwtwLeb
this is txid: https://blockchain.info/tx/065c5fb65c5fc28c388b8435048b47ae6ee5d5e3eff73c73051543be4adb0b58

vual use he's account as collateral. For now i will change he's account pass.
The pay back is 15 august 2015. Interest, will be .24 BTC.

Sorry disturb this section. I'm too skeptic.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:12:57 PM

Oke, sorry to moderator i've been created this thread, it's just show a proof to people i have been give a loaned to vual: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=50900 .2 BTC he's address: 1CBAHq44yNy44JT9mbecw6monLMqwtwLeb
this is txid: https://blockchain.info/tx/065c5fb65c5fc28c388b8435048b47ae6ee5d5e3eff73c73051543be4adb0b58

vual use he's account as collateral. For now i will change he's account pass.
The pay back is 15 august 2015. Interest, will be .24 BTC.

Sorry disturb this section. I'm too skeptic.

Quoted.
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:15:17 PM

are you sure vual isn't hacked account?, he changed the password yesterday. And his first post was in " stake bitcoin address" on meta after 2 months inactive.
I didn't also see his post asking for a loan?, did he just PM you for his loan ?

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:36:39 PM

are you sure vual isn't hacked account?, he changed the password yesterday. And his first post was in " stake bitcoin address" on meta after 2 months inactive.
I didn't also see his post asking for a loan?, did he just PM you for his loan ?

well thats concerning.. op did you obtain a dated signed message from vual? if so please edit it into the op or post it here.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:54:47 PM

well thats concerning.. op did you obtain a dated signed message from vual? if so please edit it into the op or post it here.

vual approached me yesterday for a loan but could not provide a signed message. Its likely a hacked account.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:02:12 PM

vual approached me yesterday for a loan but could not provide a signed message. Its likely a hacked account.

3 password changed. Assuming the account is not hacked, the possible happenings will be:
1. Resets password by email. (24th)
2. Changes password for transferring to escrow (25th)
3. Escrow changes password (26th)

If this is a hack case, probably the hacked got into the email of the victim?

The stake bitcoin address post was made after changing the password (2.) but before escrow changed it. Signing that address in future shouldn't prove him (the person lend to) the owner.
Was the deal made in the PM? How have you agreed to contact through in future (Email? Skype? bitcoinalk acc?)

I can't really see any solid evidence for or against it.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:19:48 PM

3 password changed. Assuming the account is not hacked, the possible happenings will be:
1. Resets password by email. (24th)
2. Changes password for transferring to escrow (25th)
3. Escrow changes password (26th)

The stake bitcoin address post was made after changing the password (2.) but before escrow changed it. Signing that address in future shouldn't prove him (the person lend to) the owner.
Was the deal made in the PM? How have you agreed to contact through in future (Email? Skype? bitcoinalk acc?)

I can't really see any solid evidence for or against it.

If you have hung around the lending section long enough, you would have seen the pattern. Approach through PM, try and ask for a loan with amount considerably less than colateral value and withdraw the request when declined. Earlier I had caught one hacked account, amacar, who had edited an old address and tried asking for a loan.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061254.msg11382832#msg11382832

In this case the person edited 2 earlier posts yesterday with address which he used to claim the loan. Both the posts were made in February 2014.

......some giveaway post address

1CBAHq44yNy44JT9mbecw6monLMqwtwLeb

your donation (or giveaway) goes to pay for hosting on the ABE explorer,
http://198.147.23.176:2750/
thanks kindly.

Edit in regards to those selling:
Matter of fact ill buy some ben for btc, send me quotes.

ABE Explorer

http://198.147.23.176:2750/
needs some work but its functional for now.
Ill change the css so its pritty Tongue

Total BEN ever mined...
198.147.23.176:2750/chain/Benjamins/q/totalbc/17281

tips to keep server running send your tips here:
any bountys for a ABE send here:

[BTC]   1CBAHq44yNy44JT9mbecw6monLMqwtwLeb

He was smart enough not to have tried giving me a signed message from that address, but seems like ikydesu fell for it.
ikydesu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 03:22:04 AM

Here's the PM, he's provide me a sign message:
Hhmm it's pretty much amount. How the interest? When you will pay back?

Can you sign message with that address?

~iki

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is vual requesting a loan to ikydesu
loan amount: 0.2 btc
loan repayment: 0.24 btc
loan to be repaid on: August 15, 2015
collateral: my forum account
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
IPcxiDUfq8HsBKT499uKHnPJ+h3Uv+FeRSFmZLg7GqQrBe0xoSYtbEXKhuxTtpTmatoz3kDCM5s+DBbsBERoSgQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

The pass vual account has been changed by me, because the agreement is when i transfer the amount he's pass account will hold by me, include change the pass and i told him if he want to contact me, use telegram.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:00:31 AM

~iki

IPcxiDUfq8HsBKT499uKHnPJ+h3Uv+FeRSFmZLg7GqQrBe0xoSYtbEXKhuxTtpTmatoz3kDCM5s+DBbsBERoSgQ=

The pass vual account has been changed by me, because the agreement is when i transfer the amount he's pass account will hold by me, include change the pass and i told him if he want to contact me, use telegram.

check the two posts magic8all quoted. both of them was edited only 2 days ago.

first post archive
second post archive

check those archives and you'll find this address -> 1Xhmfveu6mFduDarGfjAD2aKQ2xcW1rW1
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:01:26 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 05:42:53 AM by ndnhc

~iki

That signed message is not valid as Magic8Ball pointed out. Bitcoin Address got related to the account only after the pass change. (from around 24th 25th July only)

.. telegram Huh

Edit: Too similar to this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126397.msg11979743#msg11979743

--snip--

--snip--

Might even be the same person.
Email gets hacked, Forum account password reset via email, Getting a loan.

Since the loan is already made, let us be optimistic though. Grin

Edit2: What happens when this loan gets defaulted? OP will be able to sell the account Huh
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:00:39 AM

If it was hacked account and vual defaults this loan, collateral can't be resold. I think it happened to yusuf89's account before..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=964525.0

ikydesu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 09:27:31 AM

@ndnhc Ah i see, looks like vual account has been hacked Undecided
I don't know what should i do, if this account can be sold, i will sell it, but if not i will use for sig campaign.
I've already sent an email to vual recent email, looks like i will waiting for 15 August.

@ajrah But if the condition is like that, high possible i will use for sig campaign, maybe if the real vual account owner got know about he's account got hacked i will give it back, of course with some amount which vaul default loan.

That's my decision.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:40:00 PM

I don't know what should i do, if this account can be sold, i will sell it, but if not i will use for sig campaign.
I've already sent an email to vual recent email, looks like i will waiting for 15 August.

@ajrah But if the condition is like that, high possible i will use for sig campaign, maybe if the real vual account owner got know about he's account got hacked i will give it back, of course with some amount which vaul default loan.

That's my decision.

If the original owner comes back you have to give it back for free. I am not sure whether you can even use the account for signature campaign as it means you will be using the account without permission.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:58:27 PM

That's my decision.

If the original owner comes back you have to give it back for free. I am not sure whether you can even use the account for signature campaign as it means you will be using the account without permission.

True. Admins have the power to reset the account to the original owner. I have no idea about the latter part. I don't see the issue unless he gets a negative trust or breaks any rules or scams someone (Edit: well, that in fact are a good number of valid reasons).

What I have to say is, for now: Wait till August 15th.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:11:06 PM

What I have to say is, for now: Wait till August 15th.

August 15 came and went. From the lack of update I assume the loan has not been paid back, as expected.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: