Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCHC] BITCOIN HASHCORE Scrypt TRADE CEX.COM UPDATE COMING  (Read 15182 times)
MinerVGA1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:26:09 AM

https://c-cex.com/?p=btchc-btc
There is no purchase order even if it is 1 satoshi

Lol yeah that's kinda of the point.... Take over a project that is forgotten and worthless and turn it in to something, rather then just making and more new coins.
Anyways I have been working up in the great white north and will probably be doing that for a month or so but after that I will be working on some new wallets.

When I get back I am hoping to see a few more people speak up in here and find out what direction to take this...

Btw buying the coin for 1 sat is a rippoff you can buy it with a fractional doge if you want to try out the wallet.

Thanks folks. 

Hi Guys,

Good progress and discussion i can see in here, i am not a techi so can't help much but i see you guys are doing wonderful job, one suggestion please plan out your things and publish those over twitter and may add an event in "coinmarketcal.com", that will be great to bring in new people.

Best of Luck guys :-)

Yeah I will be doing that as well, I am working up north in Canada building a school at the moment when completed i will be spending more time on Bitcoinhashcore Including a Twitter Account a Possibly a website. I don't have a stable internet connection up north. However before I do any "promotion" of the coin I need to a be able to compile a newer windows wallet, it need some updates. i was able to compile a Linux version however windows was a real B*tch as the depenceies are so out of date I was having trouble finding compatible versions. Anyways Any news will be posted here first. I hope to be back from my travels in about 3 weeks.

Thanks for the input, I hope to read a few more ideas here when I get back.

Thx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

If so, we all be with you. Good luck Grin

farhanjaved

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

my wallet is not synced behind 6days plz tell me what is the problem ?? any idea  last block time is:Fri Jun 1 12:07:42 2018
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
eankit

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

Lol yeah that's kinda of the point.... Take over a project that is forgotten and worthless and turn it in to something, rather then just making and more new coins.
Anyways I have been working up in the great white north and will probably be doing that for a month or so but after that I will be working on some new wallets.

When I get back I am hoping to see a few more people speak up in here and find out what direction to take this...

Btw buying the coin for 1 sat is a rippoff you can buy it with a fractional doge if you want to try out the wallet.

Thanks folks. 

Hi Guys,

Good progress and discussion i can see in here, i am not a techi so can't help much but i see you guys are doing wonderful job, one suggestion please plan out your things and publish those over twitter and may add an event in "coinmarketcal.com", that will be great to bring in new people.

Yeah I will be doing that as well, I am working up north in Canada building a school at the moment when completed i will be spending more time on Bitcoinhashcore Including a Twitter Account a Possibly a website. I don't have a stable internet connection up north. However before I do any "promotion" of the coin I need to a be able to compile a newer windows wallet, it need some updates. i was able to compile a Linux version however windows was a real B*tch as the depenceies are so out of date I was having trouble finding compatible versions. Anyways Any news will be posted here first. I hope to be back from my travels in about 3 weeks.

Thx

MinerVGA1 Hi Man, we have not heard from you since long, still working on this ?
MinerVGA1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

Thanks folks. 

Hi Guys,

Thx

MinerVGA1 Hi Man, we have not heard from you since long, still working on this ?

Yes I am still around :-) I got back from out of town and have been getting back into the swing of things :-) So can I get a show of hands of who here has a Btch wallet? Honestly the network participation is very low at best. One major hurdle is the fact that there aren't enough users of the wallet to seed the blockchain. My wallet is running 24/7 is an effort to help. I have find a place to host the blockchain temporarily I guess till more people have a wallet online. I will do this later this coming week.  Thanks for touching base :-)
$ha256

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

there is a possibility that Btchc will be removed from the exchange. how will this affect your work?
farhanjaved

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:55:56 PM

what the hell.... my wallet is 13 days behind not synchronized plz tell me what is this problem???
fylhtqcss

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

any mining pools?
Cryptoguru.tk

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:30:27 AM

Blocks:                    296499
Last Block Time:    2018-09-10 19:55:57
                                4d. 9h. 32m. 31s. ago

Rip Huh

http://ccexp.tk - Block explorer system for altcoins.
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

Nothing happening...... Huh

New Silk Road

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

BTCHC coins were left only on C-CEX, on NOVAEXCHANGE these coins were deleted! then we will wait for a big price increase) 100 sat minimum)

[Proposal for company development]
  I wish the development of btchc coin.
  Thank you for your special presence and activation efforts at c-cex.com.

1. Fundamentals of the company's development are the disclosure of company's basic matters and development plans and the promotion of aggressive corporate policies.

2. Nationality of company's country, homepage, representative. Such as career history, basic career biographical information, employee composition and major.

3. Ask for disclosure of development plans such as the company's profit model and white paper.
I wish a new beginning for greater development.

[회사 발전을 위한 제안]
 btchc코인의 발전을 기원한다.
 c-cex.com에서의 특별한 존재감과 활성화 노력에 감사한다.

1. 회사의 발전의 기본사항은 회사의 기본사항과 발전계획의 공개와 적극적인 회사정책의 홍보다.

2. 회사의 소재국가, 홈페이지, 대표의 국적. 경력등 기초적 약력사항, 임직원의 구성과 전공 등 회사홍보 사항의 공개를 요청한다.

3. 회사의 수익모델과 백서 등 발전계획의 공개를 요청한다.
더 큰 발전을 위한 새로운 시작을 기원한다.

더 큰 발전을위한 새로운 시작을 기원합니다.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: