Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abstract Bitcoin Wallpaper - Updated + Golden Version  (Read 1354 times)
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:01:26 AM

I can tell that I like very much both wallpapers. I like very much even the free copyright. Generous artist that only give for free its work but even don't do the minimum effort to have something from it. Maybe puting the wallet address somewhere under its work can give him some real satisfaction by someone who have the possibility to donate something.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:21:06 AM

i don't like too much the color of the first one(the second one is still worse for other reasons) i don't think bitcoin go well with that kin d of teal, i like more the orange color on it

also i would prefer something in the back ground, that maybe paints the blochchain in some way, it's too simple right now

how did u know that was teal or did u look that up?

isn't it obvious i just look at it, teal has not much to do with bitcoin imho, but i like the granular effect on it
I E (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:04:27 PM

Looks pretty cool, I want the original orange color from the Bitcoin logo and I may use it on my laptop.
Can you make it orange too?
Orange would be cool (I mean the logo's orange).
i don't like too much the color of the first one(the second one is still worse for other reasons) i don't think bitcoin go well with that kin d of teal, i like more the orange color on it

also i would prefer something in the back ground, that maybe paints the blochchain in some way, it's too simple right now

isn't it obvious i just look at it, teal has not much to do with bitcoin imho, but i like the granular effect on it

Done!

Thank you for the suggestions, the golden version is now available in the thread.

Let me know if you want to earn BTC.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:10:53 PM

Looks pretty cool, I want the original orange color from the Bitcoin logo and I may use it on my laptop.
Can you make it orange too?
Orange would be cool (I mean the logo's orange).

Done!

Thank you for the suggestions, the golden version is now available in the thread.

it would be better to make it more toward orange, like with the logo of the client, than making it simple yellow, yellow is more for gold...

but not everything orange, just the logo, leave the teal and make the logo only orange with the "B" black as it is right now
The Bad Guy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:46:42 PM

The last one is perfect too, It's my PC wallpaper now! Thanks for this, it looks so amazing and simple. GJ.

I E (OP)

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:43:38 PM

Good Wallpaper  Tongue

But my advice if you like make wallpaper again you'd better use a bright color.  Wink

Sure, thank you!

The last one is perfect too, It's my PC wallpaper now! Thanks for this, it looks so amazing and simple. GJ.

That is awesome, thank you sir!

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 07:21:42 PM

Nice design! Love the Golden one, ever better its free keep it up

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:33:39 PM

The first and second one are nice, I'm using them for my desktop now. Third one is a bit strange though.
MrTea

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:04:39 PM

Wow. Totally love it , especially the 3rd one is so cute.
I E (OP)

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:30:16 PM

Nice design! Love the Golden one, ever better its free keep it up
The first and second one are nice, I'm using them for my desktop now. Third one is a bit strange though.
Wow. Totally love it , especially the 3rd one is so cute.

Thank you for the kind comments!

AlbertFerro

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:52:51 PM

@Amph take a look at these two. I think you will like it.
https://wallpapersbae.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/bitcoin-abstract-pc-hd-wallpaper.jpg
https://wallpapersbae.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/bitcoin-Charging-USB-hd-background-for-pc.jpg
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: