Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Legendary Bitcointalk account  (Read 1669 times)
kellzy (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:22:07 PM

Hi Friends

I am helping sell a buddies Legendary bitcointalk account.
They signed up in early 2012, have legendary status and around 2000 posts.
The account does not have any trust from any 'trusted' members but has trust from 'untrusted' members. When they post up it says "Trust: 0: -0 / +0"

For very serious offers I  will disclose the username.
My buddies only request is once you buy the account you have an admin change the name please!

We will accept full escrow with someone both parties trust and you can change the email address and all that stuff to make sure you own the account 100%.

PM your offers to buy the account.

Please let me know if you we are not allowed to sell accounts anymore. I know previously we were allowed to and I see no indication that has changed. I will delete this post if we are not allowed to sell accounts.

Thank you very much!

Panzzer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:36:14 PM

I wonder are the prices for legendary accounts.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:46:42 PM

My buddies only request is once you buy the account you have an admin change the name please!
Unless it is a VIP account, then your buyer is not going to be able to change the name of the account.

Theymos will sometimes make very few exceptions and change the name of an account that is very active, however this is very rare, and I don't think will happen simply because an account was sold.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:19:39 AM

Signed message available? What is your asking price?
kellzy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:19:18 AM

What do you mean by signed message ?
the account in question can message you if you want.
and as I said, full escrow.
Fine if no name change if it is not possible.

what is your price ?

It is not VIP account.
Hexcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:33:10 AM

What do you mean by signed message ?

signed message is the proof that the account is sold to avoid the original owner from claiming it back in the future. all counts being sold should provide a signed message. you can ask your friend if he can provide it
kellzy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:04:38 AM

Hi will sign/do whatever you need.

Are you interested? If so I will PM you his name then he will PM you directly using his account ?
Hexcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:09:11 AM

Hi will sign/do whatever you need.

Are you interested? If so I will PM you his name then he will PM you directly using his account ?

i am interested if the price is right and i can afford it right now. yes sure you can send me a PM for the profile link if you trust me enough
kellzy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:42:54 PM

Anybody else interested ? Make an offer, you might be surprised if it accepted.
Seller just want to get rid of account.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 12:09:02 AM

What's you're asking price?  Usually the seller starts it off and then the 2 parties negotiate.
Also, why isn't your friend selling the account himself?
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:23:09 AM

What's you're asking price?  Usually the seller starts it off and then the 2 parties negotiate.
Also, why isn't your friend selling the account himself?

Exactly my thought; why is your buddy not selling this 'legendary' account himself if it is actually, legitimately his? Won't it be better since he will have more information about the account? And I'm sure that if he is a Legendary member then he must have posted his address sometime in the period between 2012 and ~6 months from now. He should be able to provide a signed message from that address.

And you need to put at least a minimum amount that you are looking for that you won't even consider the offers below it, so people can distinguish whether they can afford this account or not.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:25:50 AM

Very interesting, I am not sure if I have seen a legendary account for sale before.  Definitely following this, curious as to what the final price will be.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
looter

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:01:34 AM

190$ paypal
pm me
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:03:22 AM

Very interesting, I am not sure if I have seen a legendary account for sale before.  Definitely following this, curious as to what the final price will be.
There have been a small number of legendary accounts sold over the several months since the feature was brought about. The number will obviously be small because of the small number of legendary accounts out there. I think the percentage of legendary accounts ever sold is probably smaller then senior and hero accounts because there are several legendary accounts that belong to people who have a large amount of bitcoin (and as a result do not need the money from the sale of their account), or are very prominent members of the community in one way or another (a dev, admin/mod, or otherwise highly active).

190$ paypal
pm me
LOL. I think it is safe to say that a legendary account is worth more then ~.64BTC, and even more LOL on the paypal offer
Cryptoblock

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:07:42 AM

Hi, I am Interested Please Let Me Know The Exact Price You Offer ? If Price offered is fair then i can buy This Account. Right now i have 0.47 BTC in my wallet. Anyway offer me your price and also Let me know that Are you Providing Signed Message ? and How many Exact Activities are there ? Do Account Have any Loans and Do account is having any type of signature campaign. Thanks
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:52:28 AM

not that im against buying accounts or anything..

but whats the purpose of having a legendary account? outside from the positing campaign, its more of just decoration right? lol. since its rare to see.

kellzy (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:59:36 AM

Ok this price is negotiable...

say 2.5 BTC ?

we just pulled it out of my dainty backside. maybe to much ? maybe to little ? (not my backside.. the price!)
kellzy (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:57:22 AM

anyone ?
Hexcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:06:37 AM

Ok this price is negotiable...

say 2.5 BTC ?

we just pulled it out of my dainty backside. maybe to much ? maybe to little ? (not my backside.. the price!)

IMO your asking price is too much as the account dont have any trusted positive feedback but only have 2 untrusted positive feedback it will only worth around 1BTC i think
kellzy (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:42:43 AM

We've had a lot of people asking if the account holder can sign.
We are not sure entirely what you mean.. They can sign a PM saying they are/have sold the account, They can sign a PGP based message saying they are or have sold the account.

They can post in this thread saying it has been sold.

Also for any interested parties the account owner will login to the account and PM you so you know it is real and exists.

The account holder is on WoT on IRC and can authenticate and sign a message saying the account has been sold, so multiple ways to say and confirm the account is sold and can't be claimed back in a fake hack or anything like that. The account holder has been on the forums for a good for years and never ripped anyone off and doesn't intend to know, but they can do any or all of the above to put your mind at ease.

Also a number of people are saying they 100% want the account. First person to pay (either via escrow or however both parties agree to payment) will get it.

We are getting close to finalising a deal so if you are one of the many people saying "I'll buy it today 100%" 4-5 days ago I suggest you speed things up or you might miss up.

Hex: We appreciate your opinion and comments and the price is up for negotiatations still. The seller is not set on a specific amount; However the higghest bidder will win.

Just for the purposes of debate, We are curious to hear peoples opninions on why others buy accounts? We thought generally it is to take part in signature campaigns and get the highest revenue, so if the lack of trust from trusted members should not matter right ? Obviously negative trust will ruin the account, and  rightly so, but unless people are intending to use the account for some what devious actions, it should not make any difference if the account has trusted feedback or not right ??
As I said this is just up for a little debate I am not accusing ANYBODY or wanting the account for anything devious, we are just making conversation Smiley

And the reason the seller is not taking part in sig campaigns is he or she did for a few months and they told me it really takes a heavy strain on your eyes. For their job they are at the PC 8+ hours a day, but having to type and review and constantly look for more things to post up just takes up a heavy strain. Its not the time they don't have to continue its the sore eyes they don't want anymore!
They were doing it a little overbowsrd though lol.

Thanks and if you are in Belgium hit me up. I have not run into many bitcoin-ers!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: