Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AutoDice - A Beautiful and Fully Functional bot for Dice sites [OPEN SOURCE]  (Read 7099 times)
sbarrenechea (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:29:22 AM

Updated to v1.0.4 Rev.1. (Just hotfixes and small internal tweaks)

Changelog at www.autodice.net or in the second post!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sbarrenechea (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:43:30 PM

so i just set up a simple dice site with moneypot (investdice.github.io) and was wondering if it is easy to get your bot working on it? thnks!  Grin

Yeap that would be easy, but since you don't have any API implemented, to login with bot you will need to put a Cookie value instead of a password (can't implement MoneyPot login to autofetch the cookie, because MoneyPot login has a recaptchav2 on it Sad )

I can try to implement that site if you want (for testing propuses of course)
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:19:59 PM

How many bets / second on dadice by this bot ?
sbarrenechea (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:24:01 PM

It depends on your connection speed and geographical location. Using Da Dice (API mode) you will get really slow speeds (because Sid, the dev at Da Dice still doesn't fix the API speed issues), but using Da Dice (Ajax Mode) you should get the same speeds that you usually get using the website, maybe a little bit faster Smiley

The maximum speed that I get on my VPS located in Germany is 2.8 bets/sec for bets over 11sats. If I run that on my local computer (here in Chile), I get around 1.4/s (that's because of geographical location compared to Da Dice servers location).
birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:43:34 PM

Thanks Seb for your bot...

its the best autobot that i ever used, simple, easy to use also not using so much RAM..open 10 bot and still my computer not crashing or hang..

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
sbarrenechea (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:53:23 PM

its the best autobot that i ever used, simple, easy to use also not using so much RAM..open 10 bot and still my computer not crashing or hang..

I'm glad you like it Maya! It has changed a lot since the first releases that I did when it was called Da Dice# hahaha.

-

Added PrimeDice support and some more stuff!
Released v1.0.5, full changelog at www.autodice.net or at the second post.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:14:37 PM

I'm glad you like it Maya! It has changed a lot since the first releases that I did when it was called Da Dice# hahaha.

-

Added PrimeDice support and some more stuff!
Released v1.0.5, full changelog at www.autodice.net or at the second post.

Yes its nice that you can open multiple bots at the same time. The bots that I used before had very bad coding and even running 1 bot usually failed after a few minutes and using more then 1 bot on the same computer was impossible.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:25:57 PM

Pretty cool design,is it for free? or how much?
sbarrenechea (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:56:24 PM

Totally free and open-source Smiley
Click on the yellow "Download Now" Button on the main post to get it Smiley or directly go to www.autodice.net hahaha
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:04:32 AM

Totally free and open-source Smiley
Click on the yellow "Download Now" Button on the main post to get it Smiley or directly go to www.autodice.net hahaha

That's so nice!

Thanks for your work for the community
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:49:47 AM

It depends on your connection speed and geographical location. Using Da Dice (API mode) you will get really slow speeds (because Sid, the dev at Da Dice still doesn't fix the API speed issues), but using Da Dice (Ajax Mode) you should get the same speeds that you usually get using the website, maybe a little bit faster Smiley

The maximum speed that I get on my VPS located in Germany is 2.8 bets/sec for bets over 11sats. If I run that on my local computer (here in Chile), I get around 1.4/s (that's because of geographical location compared to Da Dice servers location).

Why doesn't multithreading work with these, btw? For example, let's say my system has a 50ms response time to the server and then 50ms back. That means I should theoretically be able to do 10 rolls per second.

But doubling this, now we have 2 pings being sent out at a time, both taking 100ms round-trip. So that should make it 20 rolls/s.

Why isn't this what ends up happening? Based on what I've found, the speeds are pretty much the same whether connecting one bot to the site or 3.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
sbarrenechea (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:06:48 AM

Why doesn't multithreading work with these, btw? For example, let's say my system has a 50ms response time to the server and then 50ms back. That means I should theoretically be able to do 10 rolls per second.

But doubling this, now we have 2 pings being sent out at a time, both taking 100ms round-trip. So that should make it 20 rolls/s.

Why isn't this what ends up happening? Based on what I've found, the speeds are pretty much the same whether connecting one bot to the site or 3.

Because the server itself gets protected against that (otherwise someone could DDoS them doing that). At least on BetterBets, Lobos added that protection like 1 week ago.

Don't blame the app, blame the websites Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:56:33 AM

Because the server itself gets protected against that (otherwise someone could DDoS them doing that). At least on BetterBets, Lobos added that protection like 1 week ago.

Yeah, was asking in relation to the sites (I figured you may know since you made the app, :p). Thanks for the explanation -- that explains a lot!

I do want to report what appears to be a bug, though. When setting the "Stop after x BTC Profit" option and then setting up the bot, it doesn't stop when it should. For example, I set it to stop at 100 satoshi (0.00000100 BTC) and it continued way past (I stopped it at 5000 satoshi). I've tried setting this before running the bot, while running it, and while it's paused. In all cases, it seems to ignore the stop. If I set the stop at x balance, however, this works, as do the other options. It looks like it's just the x profit one that doesn't.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
sbarrenechea (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:16:46 PM

Yeah, was asking in relation to the sites (I figured you may know since you made the app, :p). Thanks for the explanation -- that explains a lot!

I do want to report what appears to be a bug, though. When setting the "Stop after x BTC Profit" option and then setting up the bot, it doesn't stop when it should. For example, I set it to stop at 100 satoshi (0.00000100 BTC) and it continued way past (I stopped it at 5000 satoshi). I've tried setting this before running the bot, while running it, and while it's paused. In all cases, it seems to ignore the stop. If I set the stop at x balance, however, this works, as do the other options. It looks like it's just the x profit one that doesn't.

Thank you for that, I had so much problems with the stop conditions that I'm not surprised at all hahaha. I'll fix that Smiley thank you very much!
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:40:19 PM

hello are you planning about adding some new websites to your bot? it would be great if you could add 999dice as it would be really fast with 200 bets they provide and your bot
sbarrenechea (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:41:54 AM

hello are you planning about adding some new websites to your bot? it would be great if you could add 999dice as it would be really fast with 200 bets they provide and your bot

Yup I'm adding new websites, in the last update I've added Primedice support. Need so see which websites I must add (999dice looks great, but hasn't a very good reputation among bitcointalk forum Sad ). Probably I'll add that anyways, is up to players if they want to gamble in a determinated website Tongue
sana9821

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:04:12 AM

Yup I'm adding new websites, in the last update I've added Primedice support. Need so see which websites I must add (999dice looks great, but hasn't a very good reputation among bitcointalk forum Sad ). Probably I'll add that anyways, is up to players if they want to gamble in a determinated website Tongue
well it doesnt have too much reputation here but a lot of players i believe actually play it, i guess i would try it out if you would involve more dice websites

sbarrenechea (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:37:06 AM

well it doesnt have too much reputation here but a lot of players i believe actually play it, i guess i would try it out if you would involve more dice websites

Yup, I would need to do a major update to the app, to be able to use altcoins (just have BTC functions all over the code Tongue probably the next release will have Altcoin support, and that enables me to add a lot of more websites support
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 11:47:51 PM

Need so see which websites I must add (999dice looks great, but hasn't a very good reputation among bitcointalk forum Sad ). Probably I'll add that anyways, is up to players if they want to gamble in a determinated website Tongue

I personally think that there isnt any need of a bot in that site besides the fact that the site is a rigged site but to be honest it is because their site offer 200 bets in a single click, I dont see why people would still want to use a bot there though . Anyway, good job with the bot chea  Smiley

P.S : this is personal opinion though  Smiley

well it doesnt have too much reputation here but a lot of players i believe actually play it

Not sure what you are talking about but the site has zero reputation here apart from notorious reputation because the owner was marked as a scammer by Stunna since day 1. Apart from that, I would assume that most player betting there would be either dont know about provably fair and stuff or wanting to try their 200 bets in a single click feature ( nice feature honestly ) or only wants to collect their freebies there

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:30:03 AM

Seb, i got some error while using the latest update..

it gave me multiplier error,, if i set multiplier 2 to start betting and stop the bet and resume...it will not multiplying..

could you check for it? thanks

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: