Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:43:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You all know it's going to crash?  (Read 7714 times)
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:38:55 PM

I disagree, I think there is really strong support in the low 280's.  I could be wrong but I see it staying in this range for a while then heading above 300.
290 is the new lower border.
We will see a slowly rise in the next few weeks.
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:28:57 PM

Trolling.  Trolling never changes.
farting_shot (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:27:21 AM

Waiting to be reembursed fart.  Can you pay me in btc?

Alley cat, you accepted my bill for 1 Million US$. You NEED to pay me first. That's how it works. Let me see the last thing you said to me:

I normally don't take financial advice from people called fart but you seem like a straight shooter.  I sold every bitcoin I own which is .05 that I got from a sig campaign.  Will you reemburse me if price goes up?

You did good. No, why do you think I'd reimburse you if price goes up? Also, since you took my advice, I have to send you a bill. My time is very valuable, will you now pay me US$1000000 for it?

Sure.  Where do I send it? 

You offered to send me 1 million US$. I am still waiting. You can't squirm out of this one. I sent you a bill, you accepted it and even said you you will send it. It's a legally binding contract. You OWE me 1 million US$. I will have my lawyer draw up a payment plan, if need be.
farting_shot (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:31:51 AM

Truth. Truth never changes.
Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:33:47 AM

You haven't said where to send it?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:15:24 AM

Someone's pumping it up, but it's not going to go up anymore. It's going down. By middle of next week, it will go down to 270. Sell them now, cut your loose.

I don't trust your name so I don't believe it will happen
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:57:47 AM

Send US$1Million worth of bitcoins to:

1Fxzp1D8JrDTMAHAtRoshMyY5Ue6zuEmby

You have 24 hours.

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:31:41 AM

Truth. Truth never changes.

We are at a very solid 280 price for a while now (now 282) and we are coming from a 220 price not a while ago. How in the hell would 270 be a crash? is now 200 too far for you to predict?

Fail. Fail never changes.
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:47:54 PM

You have 24 hours.

Im confused.  You use bitcoin?  You said its a scam ponzi and is going to crash.  Wouldnt you rather have a personal check?
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:26:42 PM

You have 24 hours.

Im confused.  You use bitcoin?  You said its a scam ponzi and is going to crash.  Wouldnt you rather have a personal check?

You are not confused, you are just retreating.
Large merchants don't use nor accept bitcoin, they accept the real money FIAT from bitpay and coinbase who sell those bitcoin to bag holders for money. The bitcoin sent to this address would be sold right away no matter the scam ponzi aka bitcoin crash at the next second or not. his personal check is protected by bitcoin & real money exchanger which will not leak to you a coward who can only talk loud but afraid to do it.

Understand?

What makes fiat money real and Bitcoin not real? Andreas Antonopoulos has been living on Bitcoin only for more than 3 years. How can a person live off money that it's not real, but still buys everything that's needed to live a good life? See how that doesn't make sense? exactly.
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:06:54 PM

Someone's pumping it up, but it's not going to go up anymore. It's going down. By middle of next week, it will go down to 270. Sell them now, cut your loose.

Oh no! Another predication. Which for sure know the truth about the truth. Must hear it and fast doing all the needed operations. It is the only way to save our savings and to prosper for the years to come.

Come on mate!  Calm down, eat your food and sleep well. Tomorrow will be another day and everything will seems shining.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:20:32 PM

Is this suposed to be a parody? I 'm having a hard time seeing the humor.
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:12:05 PM

So fart is registered at a exchange with a linked bank account so he can exchange the coins to fiat?  Sounds like he's a actually a supporter of bitcoin.  That's alot of trust to put into a scam ponzi exchange. Thanks for clearing things up fart.  How much btc do you currently own?
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:18:18 PM

So fart is registered at a exchange with a linked bank account so he can exchange the coins to fiat?  Sounds like he's a actually a supporter of bitcoin.  That's alot of trust to put into a scam ponzi exchange. Thanks for clearing things up fart.  How much btc do you currently own?

You can save this off-topic shitty excuses, just say it that you are a internet kid trying to talk your little sinking bag moon, you can't pay him cause you have no money from your mom.

There is no trust into a scam ponzi scheme. The reason we want the real money FIAT from bitpay conbase and auto sell any coins back to bag holders is because this thing will go down at any seconds, so don't hold any ponzi any longer but sell it right away.

We?
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:31:12 PM

My trading strategy worked well for the past month of testing and since a few days I am seeing an overall uptrend. Keeping my few coins in BTC for the time being.
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:37:09 PM

I sold all my coins when fart said to.  So I can't pay with his preferred method of bitcoin.  I just need a address to send him a check. 
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:13:38 PM

So fart is registered at a exchange with a linked bank account so he can exchange the coins to fiat?  Sounds like he's a actually a supporter of bitcoin.  That's alot of trust to put into a scam ponzi exchange. Thanks for clearing things up fart.  How much btc do you currently own?

You can save this off-topic shitty excuses, just say it that you are a internet kid trying to talk your little sinking bag moon, you can't pay him cause you have no money from your mom.

There is no trust into a scam ponzi scheme. The reason we want the real money FIAT from bitpay conbase and auto sell any coins back to bag holders is because this thing will go down at any seconds, if any ponzi promoters send you the "thing" then don't hold it any longer but sell it right away.

Apparently the venture capitalists spending a billion dollars didn't get the memo about it being a ponzi.
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 08:55:31 PM

How come you want people to sell their bitcoin but then you want to get paid in bitcoin? 
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:14:29 PM

So you're saying bitcoin is the best method of payment?  Fast easy secure?  Thanks for clearing that up.
Alley
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:05:46 PM

So you're saying bitcoin is the best method of payment?  Fast easy secure?  Thanks for clearing that up.

Go back to your basement,kid.

Since you predict a crash any second what do you think the price will be in 24 hours?  I also noticed you just created your account yesterday.  Welcome to the forum!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: