Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You all know it's going to crash?  (Read 7714 times)
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:11:56 PM

So you're saying bitcoin is the best method of payment?  Fast easy secure?  Thanks for clearing that up.

Go back to your basement,kid.

Since you predict a crash any second what do you think the price will be in 24 hours?  I also noticed you just created your account yesterday.  Welcome to the forum!

He's got a real thing about this basement of yours......
farting_shot (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:57:02 AM

So you're saying bitcoin is the best method of payment?  Fast easy secure?  Thanks for clearing that up.

Go back to your basement,kid.

Since you predict a crash any second what do you think the price will be in 24 hours?  I also noticed you just created your account yesterday.  Welcome to the forum!

You've got no money, no btc, no job, living off your mom, I'm not going to tell you nothing no more. Go back to your mom's attic.
farting_shot (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:59:02 AM

BTW, thanks to all you posters, including the perenial loser Alley. Kudos for y'all for keeping this thread alive and on the front burner!!!
farting_shot (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:03:57 AM

You can call me whatever all you want, but you have to agree that I called it two weeks ago when btc seemed to be going up higher and higher and everyone was saying "to da moon"

Ok, it's really not a "crash" but it came all the way down to 270'ish and now it's sitting at around 282. If you bought at 299 or higher, I'm really sorry, should've listened to people like me. On the bright side, it will go up again and then come down AGAIN.

Maybe HODL'ers have got it right, this time around.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 01:19:25 PM

Yes. that is what he is saying.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:28:44 PM

Yes. that is what he is saying.  Wink

Are you a same stupid internet kid lives in your mon's basement without paying rent? Hoping your little sinking bag make you rich some day huh? Cheesy
Oh they already have.  Wink

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
farting_shot (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:09:57 PM

More dumping than pumping, currently. It's been a fake recovery or a looooooooooong dead cat bounce.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:13:40 PM

More dumping than pumping, currently. It's been a fake recovery or a looooooooooong dead cat bounce.

I love it when the price just keeps dead cat bouncing with these higher highs! Fake riches in my wallet!
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 10:23:57 PM

I would love to see another leg down ....... gobble gobble gulp gulp.  Grin
farting_shot (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:38:02 PM

I would love to see another leg down ....... gobble gobble gulp gulp.  Grin

No worries, there will be multiple instances of "leg down" in the near and far future. Bitcoin is a bubble-loving, crash prone cryptocurrency.
farting_shot (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:39:31 PM

I love it when the price just keeps dead cat bouncing with these higher highs! Fake riches in my wallet!

Where do you see these higher highs, lately? We can't seem to break past 300 and stay there.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:56:44 PM

Where do you see these higher highs, lately? We can't seem to break past 300 and stay there.

We've gone from low 200 territory to near 300 territory and holding there. You will never recognize progress and wait for corrections to scream its crashing.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:50:29 AM

anyone who doesnt believe in this coin, come here and donate it to me..

I shall ever hold it for you, then you can come back 5 years later and then charge you a inconvenience fee.

btw price points shouldnt be seen as a daily thing, it should be a 1 time per week thing to stress less. I`m not even considering it 1 time per month..
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:03:02 AM

I would love to see another leg down ....... gobble gobble gulp gulp.  Grin

No worries, there will be multiple instances of "leg down" in the near and far future. Bitcoin is a bubble-loving, crash prone cryptocurrency.

If you are planning to wait for $200 bitcoins, you might have to wait for a long time.
We will have a bubble before a crash.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 01:31:58 AM

I dont think anyone will see the next crash, cause if we did then we would of saw mt.gox`s incident before it happened.

Only a few knew what was going on for that crash, hence being a crash. As for any other crash, I dont see a huge player like an exchange crashing anytime soon.. unless something else drastically happens..

farting_shot (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 02:54:13 AM

I dont think anyone will see the next crash, cause if we did then we would of saw mt.gox`s incident before it happened.

Only a few knew what was going on for that crash, hence being a crash. As for any other crash, I dont see a huge player like an exchange crashing anytime soon.. unless something else drastically happens..

BTCE is a walking zombie, in my view. Any, or all, of the Chinese exchanges seem a bit shady, and they are highly subjective to the whims of their master, the Chinese Communist Party. Many, if not all, of the altcoin exchanges seem a bit shady as well. Best to keep your coins in your own wallet.
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:38:43 AM

BTCE is a walking zombie, in my view. Any, or all, of the Chinese exchanges seem a bit shady, and they are highly subjective to the whims of their master, the Chinese Communist Party. Many, if not all, of the altcoin exchanges seem a bit shady as well. Best to keep your coins in your own wallet.

I dont think that dude is talking about btc-e but thats another shady exchange I would stay away from.

If you go on coindesk in their archive blog posts keyword btc-e theres so many bad stories about them.. and as for the chinese part. Theres plenty of the debate either if china really banned bitcoin or not..

farting_shot (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:10:45 PM

I dont think that dude is talking about btc-e but thats another shady exchange I would stay away from.

If you go on coindesk in their archive blog posts keyword btc-e theres so many bad stories about them.. and as for the chinese part. Theres plenty of the debate either if china really banned bitcoin or not..

Yes, I was talking about btc-e, yes please stay away from them.

No, I wasn't talking about whether the Chinese Communist Party really banned btc in China or not. It's immaterial since we all agree that it's almost impossible for Chinese in China to exchange bitcoins to RMB and vice versa. It's a de facto ban by their gov't.

Rather, I was talking about the Chinese cryptocurrency exchanges like Huobi and Okcoin. They are shady and not transparent at all. They may be walking zombies, minutes from implosion.
farting_shot (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:18:24 PM

I don't like it when I'm right regarding the btc price direction.

Where are the bulltards and the bright-eyed, innocent bitcoin cheerleaders? We need you to chime in and cheer us up.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:22:09 PM

crash It was 250 , but recovery and stability around $300.  now is very stable around $280-290, and then the next growth spurt begins.  $1000 bitcoins at the end of 2016
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: