Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You all know it's going to crash?  (Read 7703 times)
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:25:45 PM

When I started this post, I wanted to show off the fact that even though btc was climbinb in price at the time, it was inevitable that btc would crumble back down in price. I was proven right as the price has come down from 315 to 265. Don't you see how prophetic this post is? I am thinking this post will live in fame forever!!!

You are really a visionary.  Could you tell me what I will eat tomorrow for lunch?
bitcollins85

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:51:26 PM

That would be your personal opinion, some would think the bitcoin at its current cost is underpriced. Usage of bitcoin has increased, and there's much more substance to the fundamentals now
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:46:31 PM

When I started this post, I wanted to show off the fact that even though btc was climbinb in price at the time, it was inevitable that btc would crumble back down in price. I was proven right as the price has come down from 315 to 265. Don't you see how prophetic this post is? I am thinking this post will live in fame forever!!!

How does a normal occurrence in the market be a prophetic deed in the first place? Correction happens y'know. A normal occurrence in the market, if predicted, is not prophetic in any way.

But you're right, maybe it is prophetic after all.

What will be the color of my shirt before I go to school later? If you answered this correctly, then you're a prophet indeed. /s
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

How does a normal occurrence in the market be a prophetic deed in the first place? Correction happens y'know. A normal occurrence in the market, if predicted, is not prophetic in any way.

adjective: prophetic
    1. accurately describing or predicting what will happen in the future.

*But I agree, prophesying that BTC will tank isn't much of a trick. Sort'a like predicting that a piano will fall to the ground if it falls out of a third-story window.  Duh, amirite?

Nonetheless, many here insist that both thhe price of BTC and said ill-fated piano will, counterintuitively, rise Undecided

It is not appropriate to compare a piano falling from a window and bitcoin's price. Well, there isn't much of a prediction needed to know whether a piano will fall or not, because it is already known due to gravity. In the case of bitcoin, a downward trend doesn't define much except for a falling price, but as long as there is a demand for it, do you think the curve will still continue going downward? I like the analogy that you created, but that's just inappropriate.
farting_shot (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:13:03 PM

I must have ruffled lots of feathers, judging by the latest attacks on me.

How am I a scammer? All I've been doing is to educate the ignorats about how crash prone bitcoin is.

As for the bitcoin address, I don't expect alley or gutter, or whatever he calls himself, to pay me. He's broke, living off his mom and friends. He doesn't have $1,000,000, let alone 0.01 btc to his name. His offer to send me a personal check is a total joke. What difference does it make, pay by personal check or btc, he's a joke. Would you rather I take a personal check? Would YOU take a personal check from him???
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:24:37 PM

Annd we are back to 270. Moral of the story: Hold and wait for 10 years, stop mentally masturbating about the price manipulation, the technology is extremely valuable regardless price fluctuations. Hold long term and win is all that matters, if you act by constant price movements you will never be able to sleep at night.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 10:34:19 PM

Hold and wait for 10 years, stop mentally masturbating about the price manipulation, the technology is extremely valuable regardless price fluctuations. Hold long term and win is all that matters, if you act by constant price movements you will never be able to sleep at night.

If only the urges to 'check daily' could be repressed...it's so hard  Sad
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:43:37 PM

i need to change my mind a bit i said no big down but maybe till september will be the 250 dollars a unit

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:47:17 PM

Someone's pumping it up, but it's not going to go up anymore. It's going down. By middle of next week, it will go down to 270. Sell them now, cut your loose.
They're gonna get dad, they're gonna get mom, they're gonna BARBECUE the dog!!!!
farting_shot (OP)

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:05:37 PM

News flash.

Another mini-crash, down to 240 by end of this weekend. You heard it first here.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:56:51 AM

News flash.

Another mini-crash, down to 240 by end of this weekend. You heard it first here.

where is the mini crash, can't see anything in the graphs
stonerider

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:44:48 PM

News flash.

Dang it, I hope fart is wrong on this. It is going down but I don't think it will go down to 240, but who know.
g-unit

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:34:01 PM

I believe we could see as low as 200 in the near future due to the XT issue but it will be short lived. I'd be VERY surprised if went down anywhere near 200 honestly.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:51:49 PM

I believe we could see as low as 200 in the near future due to the XT issue but it will be short lived. I'd be VERY surprised if went down anywhere near 200 honestly.

i think we might see low $200 level as well. it will be a great buying opportunity for sure. the amount of xt nodes is still growing and has now more than 10% coverage.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:08:12 AM

i think we might see low $200 level as well. it will be a great buying opportunity for sure. the amount of xt nodes is still growing and has now more than 10% coverage.

I only see this with the whole panic with bitcoins date slowly coming to split.

And the fact that we all agree on it to be split would be having on people who use desktop wallets will see a huge difference in delayed time.

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:32:48 AM

What now, fart?

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:48:40 AM

If the massive amount of longs start to get margin called, it's going to get ugly  Undecided

It has already started getting ugly. Cry
Down 10% in 24 hrs is not pretty.

lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:02:27 AM

If the massive amount of longs start to get margin called, it's going to get ugly  Undecided

It has already started getting ugly. Cry
Down 10% in 24 hrs is not pretty.

If the market reacts to bitfnext constant sell off, then I would assume more would sell.

And then just know they are going to buy back in when its way cheaper to buy.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:18:22 AM

What now, fart?

now wait the bottom and buy for a huge profit
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:23:11 AM

What now, fart?

now wait the bottom and buy for a huge profit

easier said than done. we don't know what the bottom is. usually other exchanges follow what bitfinex does, but not this time. bitfinex went below $170 where other exchanges didn't go below $220. that shows that some one or maybe a group was heavily manipulating bitfinex price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: