Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:15:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supreme Leader of Iran Tweets Photo of President Obama Pointing a Gun to his Hea  (Read 1003 times)
ezly (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:36:18 AM

Oh, those funny Iranian leaders. They’ll torture and imprison their own people for no logical reason, throw gays from rooftops, claim they’re going to wipe out entire countries because they don’t agree with radical Islam, and somehow they still have the audacity to lecture America.

Check out this hilarious tweet from Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei…

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CKwfebWWcAAdjds.png

http://www.youngcons.com/supreme-leader-of-iran-tweets-photo-of-president-obama-pointing-a-gun-to-his-head/

https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/624909057573408768/photo/1

But they are peace loving muslims. You know, the religion of peace.

This I would say is a threat to our president. Obama is such a sucker.
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:37:11 AM

Khameini controls Iran - Iran's official news agency. Strange how this is not covered in that source.

Assuming this Twitter account is valid, why would such provocations be made on it while Khameini negotiates with Obama and why is this not on that country's official news?
Kenchaa

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:41:12 AM

Not only to his own head.
But also to the head of every Israeli and every American.
And the name of this gun is "nuclear deal" !
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:42:48 AM

sounds like Obomba sure knows how to haggle. Did he bring the guy from American Pickers as well in order to "bundle" some things.
What an embarrassment this President is. Its like buying a lemon from a used car salesmen and on your way off the lot the car salesman flags you down in order to tell you to go f yourself.
arul.BP

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:56:08 AM

Lol.

If the poster of that caricature was an Iranian, as a sign of pride he shouldn't write the message in English but in Arabian language.

It's a fake.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:58:55 AM

Khameini controls Iran - Iran's official news agency. Strange how this is not covered in that source.

Assuming this Twitter account is valid, why would such provocations be made on it while Khameini negotiates with Obama and why is this not on that country's official news?

Probably, some nuances of Iranian politics; Puting it on Iran's official news site will make it a State policy while ranting on Twitter may be dismissed by Obama as a ramblings of an old man. As for it being provocative, not the first time, and Obama has assured us that Ayatollah does not really wish I'll to America, so let's trust him.
bleddy

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:59:33 AM

The USA should respond with equally provokative pictures of khomeini shot by SEALs and tehran on fire, or something like that. The flame war is ON!
ezly (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:00:28 AM

Lol.

If the poster of that caricature was an Iranian, as a sign of pride he shouldn't write the message in English but in Arabian language.

It's a fake.

Iranians are not Arabs.
steve.reimer

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:01:32 AM

Iranians are not Arabs.

Not that it has much to do with the topic, but I am always surprised at how little Americans know of the Persian-Arab relationship.

Here is a hint.

It is not a good one
godlyitems

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:03:16 AM

Probably, some nuances of Iranian politics; Puting it on Iran's official news site will make it a State policy while ranting on Twitter may be dismissed by Obama as a ramblings of an old man. As for it being provocative, not the first time, and Obama has assured us that Ayatollah does not really wish I'll to America, so let's trust him.

Iranian official state policy - ban 'death to America' chant'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2469329/Iranian-president-pushes-ban-Death-America-chant-shouted-weekly-prayers.html
rio3232

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:04:26 AM

Obviously he has no respect for Obama. On that, he and I agree. He can say what he wants, and Obama would still kiss his feet. Wimp!
Juliozz

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:05:46 AM

On the surface, the scene you guys are yapping about is simply, A WARNING:
Don't be treacherous with Iran as you have been to Iraq, Libya, Syria and other countries.
godlyitems

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:06:51 AM

Obviously he has no respect for Obama. On that, he and I agree. He can say what he wants, and Obama would still kiss his feet. Wimp!

But again, this is not protocol. I have never seen a government official make such provocative presentations via social network or through any other outlet. And if it is government saying that rather than a fake medium, why isn't it in IRNA or some other official government outlet??
rio3232

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:09:30 AM

The USA should respond with equally provokative pictures of khomeini shot by SEALs and tehran on fire, or something like that. The flame war is ON!

Obama will put up a picture up of him kissing Khamenei's feet.

Lol.

It's a fake.

This is being reported in American newspapers as well as foreign ones. Obama is the fake.
steve.reimer

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:10:39 AM

Iranians are not Arabs.

Indeed, and Farsi is not Arabic either
jeckman

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:11:25 AM

And this is who the leader of the US is sucking up to and negotiating a "great deal" with.
tiffany8

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:12:48 AM

Lol.

It's a fake.

You mean Farsi.
arul.BP

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:13:53 AM

You mean Farsi.

My message is another proof that no one is perfect.

Yes, my intention was to say that an Iranian will prefer to write that message in Farsi.

It is funny that when problems happen in the Middle East, Western reporters "find from the multitude of people" a dude or a gal who speak fluent English and always give opinions against their government.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:52:20 AM

Oh, those funny Iranian leaders.

But also to the head of every Israeli and every American.
And the name of this gun is "nuclear deal" !

And this is who the leader of the US is sucking up to and negotiating a "great deal" with.

Obama succeeds in getting a nuclear deal with Iran (against the wishes of warmongers such as Hillary Clinton and Benjamin Netanyahu), and suddenly we see a bunch of new users (with activity < 15) sprung up here in bitcointalk, and post against him. I am not a fan of Obama, but in this case, he was 100% right.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6164

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:08:06 AM

I'd take my chances and say that OP is racist looking at the last comments . If Islam wasen't religion of peace , billions of muslims would be killing each other right now and you would already dead and didn't have chance to post such racist comment .

It's not Iran fault if USA want to control anything and everything, how come it's okay that USA and her allies can control Nuclear weapons and Iran won't ? In fact , USA is the only retarded country that used a nuclear weapon before .  Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████