Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: for knc titan experts!  (Read 1074 times)
frenchy (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:20:29 AM

Hello guys and sorry if i the post isn't in the right place but this is my first post.I have a problem with my first batch knc titan who don't want to work anymore.symptoms: nothing on lcd screen,no more big white led flashing and no three green leds on the controller (only one instead).on the web interface,no cube detected,no temperature,no dcdc avg temp and no frequency.I have tried so many times the reset factory without success and all the firmware.Please could you help me!Or if you have any titan controller for sale please send me a message.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenchy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:31:50 PM

Thank you for your answer but i have contact with kncminer today but it is not under guarantee because i bought it on second hand and haven't any mail and don't remind the name of the seller.but it seems that knc doesn't sell separately (i was thinking to buy a brand new controller.i answer them if i just have a support for solving the problem or buy another controller.
frenchy (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:22:05 PM

So anyone don't really have any idea?
frenchy (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:02:29 PM

That's a great idea!!! Thank you very much kingcolex!I will make a wtb as soon as i can.
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:34:59 PM

That's a great idea!!! Thank you very much kingcolex!I will make a wtb as soon as i can.

Unfortunately, Titan controllers are not compatible with KNC's other controllers. I doubt you'll find someone with a spare Titan controller to sell.

Do you live in Quebec, in the greater Montreal area? If so I could possibly help you.
frenchy (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:40:38 AM

no,unfortunately i don't live in quebec but i speak french.however ,your help or anyone help will be much appreciated,especially if you know how to test the controller board with command lines.i saw on github that it might be possible but i don't know the command lines (newbie inside),and don't know how to do and what i must type on the keyboard.
mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 09:02:52 PM

I have a spare titan controller Id be willing to sell I put multiple cubes (6) on each controller to create 2 SUPER MEGA titans!!!!!  Grin
frenchy (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:47:50 PM

That's a great news i love to hear!!!!I just send PM for you...
johnny5

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:35:03 PM

Hello guys and sorry if i the post isn't in the right place but this is my first post.I have a problem with my first batch knc titan who don't want to work anymore.symptoms: nothing on lcd screen,no more big white led flashing and no three green leds on the controller (only one instead).on the web interface,no cube detected,no temperature,no dcdc avg temp and no frequency.I have tried so many times the reset factory without success and all the firmware.Please could you help me!Or if you have any titan controller for sale please send me a message.

I had this exact same problem, and it was only solved by replacing the KnC controller card (I actually used the controller card from an old Jupiter - which only has 4 ports, instead of the 6 on the Titan controller - just remove the Jup's beaglebone, and swap w/the RasPi & daughterboard from the Titan controller).  ymmv, good luck!    Keith from KnC, informed me that the Titan controller card is compatible with both the Jupiter and Saturn controller cards.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:31:22 PM

I have this same problem Sad

If anyone wants to sell controller board pm me.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
LiteMine

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:46:22 PM

I have this same problem Sad

If anyone wants to sell controller board pm me.

There's one on Ebay right now, $977 or best offer
bstinnett

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:23:50 PM

Have you tried a new sd card yet. I was having issues with my titan earlier and had read that KNC skimped on the sd cards (surprise) Went out to Walmart and bout a new one. Did a fresh flash of the firmware and presto it worked again.
Thought this at least might be worth a try. 20 dollar fix rather than paying an exorbitant amount to buy someones used ($100) raspi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: