Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Manufacturing from PCB design to PCB manufacture, PCB assembly  (Read 443 times)
hamppcb (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:51:15 AM

Hi,

Are you looking for high quality electronic manufacture service provider? If so, plz refer to our company website. http://ems.hampoo.com

Company Profile:

Hampoo Electronics was founded in year 2003, and devoted to be a global leading electronic product and service provider. Hampoo, base in Shenzhen, offers one stop electronic manufacturing service for customers, including PCB design, pcb fabrication, PCB assembly and pcb components sourcing. With over 12 years experience, Hampoo has gained a lot customers on the strength of excellent service and bespoke service.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:06:52 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 09:07:24 PM by erpbridge

I am working on a project on the sideline. Where are you based in ?
I can't seem to access the site. But would like to know about things like minimum order / Price as compared to elsewhere/ Internation shipping and the Qty required.

Today I was able to access the site. Looks like an already reputed company, but I couldn't find anything about paying with bitcoin . Do we have to contact the support on the website to pay through bitcoin ?
And can you please answer the minimum order required for the PCB's ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: