Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: not needed  (Read 751 times)
BTCcrowns (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:28:55 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 12:10:35 AM by BTCcrowns

done Smiley
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:32:12 PM

I need 0.05 bitcoins loan and I will pay back in 5 days with 20% interest

collateral : like this account from which i create this thread , i have 4 more accounts like this ( each having potential activity 56 or 70 )

Thank you please reply

Your collaterals isnt worth .05btc. Member account only worth .01-02 but yours is lower since it is only potential activity and required more posts to reach mrmber rank
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:43:12 PM

collateral : like this account from which i create this thread , i have 4 more accounts like this ( each having potential activity 56 or 70 )

SO 5 ACCOUNTS WITH POT ACTIVITY 56 TO 70

Thank you please reply

Please send here 1NDSsmGgUX3gvHrWzeXve3A1Cjh1C5bYdX   and give your address for payment.

You trying to sell your account here too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1136200.0

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:49:57 PM

Thank you please reply

Your collaterals isnt worth .05btc. Member account only worth .01-02 but yours is lower since it is only potential activity and required more posts to reach mrmber rank

please read properly i am giving 5 such accounts, so its more than the loan needed Smiley

Yeah i know but im saying your accounts dont worth the value you are asking coz of the reason i said above
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:58:07 PM

Are you going to quickly sell your accounts by offering them as collateral? Although you provide a collateral, however defaulting the loan means that you are a scammer.

BTW I see someone have offered 0.03 for your 5 accounts. It is a reasonable price for Jr. Member and low ranked Member, and it is just potential activity accounts.

Lock this thread now as no one will lend you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BTCcrowns (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:34:11 PM

Are you going to quickly sell your accounts by offering them as collateral? Although you provide a collateral, however defaulting the loan means that you are a scammer.

BTW I see someone have offered 0.03 for your 5 accounts. It is a reasonable price for Jr. Member and low ranked Member, and it is just potential activity accounts.

Lock this thread now as no one will lend you.

I am providing collateral and no I am not selling these here, I am putting collateral, for selling i will want like 0.07 or 0.06
Cryptoblock

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:30:57 PM

yes lock ur thread  and go with person who offered you 0.03 btc best. because those potential accounts we can also create.
BTCcrowns (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:32:40 PM

yes lock ur thread  and go with person who offered you 0.03 btc best. because those potential accounts we can also create.

so if you can create something then I am banned on selling it ? LOL ?
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 03:56:59 PM

make up your mind, sell it or use it as a collateral, you cant go both ways and just go whatever comes first but if I we're you sell it rather than use it as a collateral and pay for interest.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:59:08 PM

It is pretty clear that you are discussing a sale as a "loan". I don't even need to see your sales thread to say that. The fact that you are advertising your accounts as having "potential activity" means that you are trying to market them as being farmed accounts. The owner of a farmed account is going to have basically zero attachment to such account so other then recouping the value of their accounts, they have little incentive to repay any loan that uses them as collateral.
BTCcrowns (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:17:11 PM

It is pretty clear that you are discussing a sale as a "loan". I don't even need to see your sales thread to say that. The fact that you are advertising your accounts as having "potential activity" means that you are trying to market them as being farmed accounts. The owner of a farmed account is going to have basically zero attachment to such account so other then recouping the value of their accounts, they have little incentive to repay any loan that uses them as collateral.

Okay tell me one thing, does it matter if I return loan or not when I am giving more valued collateral ? Plus I will repay loan.

I am selling these in other thread because I hate to pay interest and its better if I can sell them at good price Smiley
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 04:34:38 PM

I am selling these in other thread because I hate to pay interest and its better if I can sell them at good price Smiley

if that's the case lock this thread so that possible lenders will not waste their time reading your post and might ask you some question while the possible collateral is already sold because of your other thread.
BTCcrowns (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:37:21 PM

if that's the case lock this thread so that possible lenders will not waste their time reading your post and might ask you some question while the possible collateral is already sold because of your other thread.

first i give collateral, you change passwords then provide loan, i think thats how it works dude, dont post to increase your posts please i request. If its already sold then how can you change pass lol ?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:45:32 PM

Okay tell me one thing, does it matter if I return loan or not when I am giving more valued collateral ? Plus I will repay loan.

You are saying that you are going to repay the loan. If you have zero intention of repaying the loan then you are being dishonest.
BTCcrowns (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:47:56 PM

You are saying that you are going to repay the loan. If you have zero intention of repaying the loan then you are being dishonest.

Sorry I may not be able to explain , but I will repay this loan sir.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: