Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interest Check: Localbitcoins Accounts (Facebook+Phone+ID Verified) +More  (Read 867 times)
Shadow_Runner (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:47:45 PM

I am posting to see if there would be any interest in "farmed" localbitcoins account. By "farmed" I mean that these accounts are created based on demand and based on the specifications the buyer wants applied to the account (Feedback, verifications, age, etc).

The main product I would be offering would be 1 week old Localbitcoins accounts that are facebook verified, email verified, phone verified, and ID verified. The price will depend on the demand but it will be around $15-25. I have been selling them on 2 other marketplaces in that price range. There will be upgrades to the account for additional charges such as built up feedback or age.

I will also be able to provide customized account upon request which will be priced based off the customizations you select. You will be able to customize account age, verifications, feedback, and anything else you can think of!

Please comment or send me a message if you are interested.

All orders will be done with full escrow. Accounts are provided with full email/account access.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shadow_Runner (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:08:56 PM

Bump
wonderline35

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 08:02:37 AM

get along nicely with othersin our every day lifestyles, we need to come into contact with human beings in every walk of lifestyles.therefore, it's miles very vital for us to recognise a way to get in conjunction with other human beings. to get well in conjunction with others and win their friendships, we need to observe strictly the subsequent words.initially, we need to be honest with others and shouh continually say what we imply. lies will in reality make humans stay some distance far from us in the long run. after all,honesty is the satisfactory coverage. second, we ought to be humble sufficient. if we're proud in public, we will hardly win different.hibernation is greater than sleep. it's miles a totally deep sleep.the animal's temperature drops to simply over 0 centigrade, and its heart beats very slowly.folks who locate hibernating animals asleep frequently think that they may be useless: the frame feels very bloodless, and the creature might also breathe handiest as soon as each five mins.a hibernating animal can't feel any pain.
search engine optimization
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: