Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xapo Wallet ~~~  (Read 697 times)
everaja (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:49:33 AM

Just wondering that why i am not able to view my Xapo wallet ??
i can login to my xapo account but cant see open my wallets , can see my balances when i click on "Wallet" menu but cant open it.

Anyone else experiencing the Same??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:57:11 AM

Xapo wallet is very simple. You only have the balance on top, a list of transactions at the bottom, a button to view a newly generated address and a simple interface to send coins.

What can't you do? Does the address button work?
everaja (OP)

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:01:18 AM

Xapo wallet is very simple. You only have the balance on top, a list of transactions at the bottom, a button to view a newly generated address and a simple interface to send coins.

I am able to login , even when i am clicking on "WALLET" on the Top left it is showing "My wallets" list with balances , but when i am clicking on one of my wallets i am unable to open my wallet page from where i can send or receive coins.
are you able to open your any of wallets?
i am unable to open my wallet , seeing address is far enough.

PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:14:50 AM

I am able to login , even when i am clicking on "WALLET" on the Top left it is showing "My wallets" list with balances , but when i am clicking on one of my wallets i am unable to open my wallet page from where i can send or receive coins.

I just tested my xapo wallet. Every page loads as normal. I only have one wallet. I clicked on my wallet and the wallet page loads. I can see my past transactions and the "my address" button works. It's just affecting your account I think.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:28:19 AM

What device u use ?
i use xapo without any bug,

u can try use xapo mobile wallet ( android ) but you can acces at main wallet only to send or receive bitcoin

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 02:21:44 AM

Try using a different browser. Different browsers sometimes respond differently to different web pages.

everaja (OP)

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:32:32 AM

Try using a different browser. Different browsers sometimes respond differently to different web pages.
This Guy always Posts and help people in bitcoin related problems..(Technical support)
Thanks man i changed my browser and all went fine as you said .
Problem solved !!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: