Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xapo Wallet ~~~  (Read 697 times)
everaja (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:49:33 AM

Just wondering that why i am not able to view my Xapo wallet ??
i can login to my xapo account but cant see open my wallets , can see my balances when i click on "Wallet" menu but cant open it.

Anyone else experiencing the Same??

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:57:11 AM

Xapo wallet is very simple. You only have the balance on top, a list of transactions at the bottom, a button to view a newly generated address and a simple interface to send coins.

What can't you do? Does the address button work?
everaja (OP)

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:01:18 AM

Xapo wallet is very simple. You only have the balance on top, a list of transactions at the bottom, a button to view a newly generated address and a simple interface to send coins.

I am able to login , even when i am clicking on "WALLET" on the Top left it is showing "My wallets" list with balances , but when i am clicking on one of my wallets i am unable to open my wallet page from where i can send or receive coins.
are you able to open your any of wallets?
i am unable to open my wallet , seeing address is far enough.

PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:14:50 AM

I am able to login , even when i am clicking on "WALLET" on the Top left it is showing "My wallets" list with balances , but when i am clicking on one of my wallets i am unable to open my wallet page from where i can send or receive coins.

I just tested my xapo wallet. Every page loads as normal. I only have one wallet. I clicked on my wallet and the wallet page loads. I can see my past transactions and the "my address" button works. It's just affecting your account I think.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:28:19 AM

What device u use ?
i use xapo without any bug,

u can try use xapo mobile wallet ( android ) but you can acces at main wallet only to send or receive bitcoin

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6577

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 02:21:44 AM

Try using a different browser. Different browsers sometimes respond differently to different web pages.

everaja (OP)

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:32:32 AM

Try using a different browser. Different browsers sometimes respond differently to different web pages.
This Guy always Posts and help people in bitcoin related problems..(Technical support)
Thanks man i changed my browser and all went fine as you said .
Problem solved !!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: