Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - [TAKEOVER] - ASTRAL (AST) - X13 - POW/POS - YoBit  (Read 3517 times)
ResuscitationTeam (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:45:19 PM

ANN - [TAKEOVER] - ASTRAL (AST) - X13 - POW/POS - YoBit

Introducting, "Resuscitation Team" - a group of long term and dedicated altcoin enthusiasts sick of the current state of the market.

Our goals are simple, take over abandoned coins that we see as having potential, fix all issues and implement new services and features - then search for competent devs to hand the coin over to so we can move on to our next resuscitation.

To begin, we are going to prove our worth by taking over ASTRAL (ticker AST), currently traded on YoBit!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/AST/BTC

LOGO CHANGE COMING

ASTRAL is your typical 2-post-dev type of coin, that now has a patchy POW and no working mining pools, old thread here;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1057740.0

More information and work is to come over the next 24-48 hours, but here is our list of priorities for this coin;

1) Bring coin back to a working and mineable state, reach out to existing pools to reopen.
2) Create working block explorer.
3) Speak with YoBit to discuss options in regards to changing to ROM.
4) Establish twitter, website, etc.
5) Reach out to other exchanges to work towards adding, with near term goals being C-Cex and Bittrex.
6) More to come, sooner than you think!

Questions, comments, or just general FUD are welcome - thats part of the the altcoin scene afterall!

WATCH THIS SPACE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:46:14 PM

Bagholder?
ResuscitationTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:57:42 PM

Bagholder?

No sir, we just like this coin.

Spent the last week checking all the Yobit candidates (we wanted something already exchange listed so at least one hurdle has already been leaped), and we decided on AST.

We will be buying small amounts over the next few days, but our true goal is helping existing "bagholders" not creating new ones, we also have some tricks in store that may surprise people, stay tuned.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 12:11:07 AM

so another take over i guess second or third takeover of the day

seems everyone is impressed from PressTab takeover Smiley i guess you need to polish your post with more links like wallet etc

ResuscitationTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:30:14 AM

so another take over i guess second or third takeover of the day

seems everyone is impressed from PressTab takeover Smiley i guess you need to polish your post with more links like wallet etc

As part of priority #1 (repairing the coin, it has forking issues etc) we will be releasing a new wallet, and would prefer not to link to the old wallet.  24-48 hours is the current estimate for this.

After the coin is working, then we will concentrate on the prettyness of the thread.  Grin

BTW 0.3 BTC volume on YoBit and up to 43 sats at the moment, expect fireworks!
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1452
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:48:01 AM

Changing to ROM? You'll kill it a second time, you know.
ResuscitationTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:51:42 AM

Changing to ROM? You'll kill it a second time, you know.

It's just a discussion we want to hold, we have some ideas for how to implement ROM better and would like to try this avenue first.

We would only proceed if we deemed it fair, current rules are not fair.

It's merely an option, we are more than open to community suggestions.

We can concentrate on a C-Cex add instead if thats what is preferred.
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:37:28 AM

And had killed as many coins revived lately.
limar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:43:53 AM

just checking in might it turn something tomorrow

Go to Hell
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:35:46 AM

This right here is hillarious, from mining and dumping when the wallet node would come back online to holding a bag and wanting to start a reboot since you own the majority of the coins, this will not work well, yeah the price might be up on yobit but I assure you it's self done.

This isnt FUD it's the truth since I know how many coins I mined and dumped when no one was mining or buying.

Oh and btw the 3000 reward block is coming up since whoever didn't like the dumping turned the node offline so I couldn't send my coins and confirm them myself.
ResuscitationTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:38:40 AM

This right here is hillarious, from mining and dumping when the wallet node would come back online to holding a bag and wanting to start a reboot since you own the majority of the coins, this wll not work well, yeah the price might be up on yobit but I assure you it's self done.

This isnt FUD it's the truth since I know how many coins I mined and dumped when no one was mining or buying.

This is pure speculation, we have no idea of current distribution since and were not holding this coin before today.

You have no idea how many coins we own and are casting wild accusations because you are clearly mad you did all the 1 sat selling and it is now at 43!  Grin
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:43:02 AM

Wow quick reply for somone who is offline .... accusations lmfao, do what you want with this coin, I already made profit so it doesn't bother me except for the suckers who get roped into this mess, I mined millions of coins so that should be a start to your coin cap Wink
ResuscitationTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:49:06 AM

Wow quick reply for somone who is offline .... accusations lmfao, do what you want with this coin, I already made profit so it doesn't bother me except for the suckers who get roped into this mess, I mined millions of coins so that should be a start to your coin cap Wink

Since you can't even understand how the online/offline profile icon works I'll leave this conversation here.

Feel free to FUD, thats generally what people do when they sell for 1 satoshi and the coin rises to 40+.

If you knew anything about this coin specs you'd realise mining millions isn't a big deal, pure FUD.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:42:55 AM

Buy more AST , and you can get astral projection skill , dont late

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:52:51 AM

This conversation is pointless since you can't seem to grasp the amount of coins created so far with low difficulty and you think I sold all of them for 1 sat, you know the price was at 200, then 100 then ever so slowly went down to 1 sat even 0...

As far as the online/offline thing your icon didn't even say online until I posted my first comment and you run in to defend this shitter.

Be my guest take over this coin, set up a node, hype it, pump and dump it, it's the same old with every altcoin pretty much since users control markets.... but this coin had its day and lost, 3 months later after no one mined it you decide for a takeover... like come on.... did you even look at the parametres in the source ? You'll soon see why Wink
ResuscitationTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:02:12 AM

Theres already "parametre" changes in the works, the coin count is not as high as you are trying to portray.

limar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:14:20 AM

whatever u guys are doing bring the node up or might i ll sell it at thee lowest buying order  Cheesy

Go to Hell
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:15:53 AM

All my coins are in limbo to YoBit exchange half confirmed because the node has been down for almost a month yet the market is still open, seems like cryptsy all over again Undecided

From the conversations above I'd have to agree this coin is pretty much stuffed, I mined hundreds of thousands maybe millions of AST and the reward was about to increase to 5000 if the node was online.

This is the last getmininginfo when I couldn't mine anymore.

{
"blocks" : 8825,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.03021507,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 13552,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

And this is my getinfo, notice the newmint, if this wallet ever comes back online the coins would have matured heaps being ready to insta-stake Tongue

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 72000,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 9000.97000000,
"newmint" : 177000.14273500,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 8825,
"connections" : 0,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "0.0.0.0",
"difficulty" : 0.03021507,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1431498114,
"keypoolsize" : 102,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

If this get's off the ground then fair enough, if not then no biggie since I already made BTC from this using hardly any power Grin
ioncanon

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:11:59 AM

add node?
ResuscitationTeam (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:26:37 PM

Quick update - those of you with massive low-diff mined wallets thinking you will be able to sync up and dump are shit out of luck.

We are working on this flat out today, but the the new chain will be a fork from before the issues arose, YoBit have agreed to move forward with this.

Grin

Expect a working wallet 24 hours from the time of this post.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: