Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:00:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling method to get unlimited $100 Amazon AWS Credit  (Read 1584 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:10:06 AM

I found a method that will let you get a $100 amazon aws voucher for every time you do it.
Im selling it for $10 Bitcoin/Paypal
1 vouch copy will be given to an eligible member
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

RESERVED for VOUCH COPY.

I will give detailed review  Cool

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:38:00 PM

cant wait to see if this comes out to be legit this is a golden opportunity as aws credit is not really in big supply atm on the forum...

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:01:49 PM

RESERVED for VOUCH COPY.

No thanks,I'm looking for someone more eligible for a vouch copy!

I need an eligible member for a vouch copy!
manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:15:34 PM

RESERVED for VOUCH COPY.

Any definitions of eligible member you have in mind ?

Smiley
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:16:13 PM

RESERVED for VOUCH COPY.

Pming you for a question about the method

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:23:49 PM

RESERVED for VOUCH COPY.

Any definitions of eligible member you have in mind ?
Light green/dark green trust,want the vouch copy?
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:42:35 PM

I'd be willing to take a vouch copy of this method, if you're going to accept.  Will this work for unlimited time for one account or a new account each time? And will this become fixed/patched in the foreseeable future?
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:52:02 PM

I'd be willing to take a vouch copy of this method, if you're going to accept.  Will this work for unlimited time for one account or a new account each time? And will this become fixed/patched in the foreseeable future?
It works every time you refresh the cycle,its possible in the future but not until a long time,also you aren't eligible for a vouch copy
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:22:44 PM

I'd be willing to take a vouch copy of this method, if you're going to accept.  Will this work for unlimited time for one account or a new account each time? And will this become fixed/patched in the foreseeable future?
It works every time you refresh the cycle,its possible in the future but not until a long time,also you aren't eligible for a vouch copy

That doesn't really answer my question. Can a "cycle" be "refreshed" on the same account or on a new account? Because as we all know you need to have a credit card to get an AWS account.
I wouldn't buy anything form here until a dark green member vouches for this and verifies if it is legit. We can say a fair amount of red in your trust profile, with claims saying that you are a "fraudster" and a "scammer" that sells blackhat ebooks and denies refunds. I am not saying that these claims are true or false since I have never personally dealt with you, and it is entirely possible that you may be legit, but this is the entire purpose of the trust system here and I would be extra cautious with dealing with you based on it.
BL4CK_M4MB4

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:34:13 PM

This seems interesting.

BBHF users are having it but no one selling it there, but i finally found it where its being sold Tongue

Man if you are really selling it as a genuine method. Make a complete post that what's backlogs are in using this, and specially that is Credit card required or not for this.

It seems whoever from BBHF here will recognize me friendly as my username is same here and there. Cheesy

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:35:46 PM

I might take the couch copy depending on what actually has to be done and what information I have to give.

let me know

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 05:54:37 PM

It's not a method, Amazon gives it out on their own website, don't they?
bachlovesstories

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:22:10 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 06:43:28 PM by bachlovesstories

I'd be willing to take a vouch copy of this method, if you're going to accept.  Will this work for unlimited time for one account or a new account each time? And will this become fixed/patched in the foreseeable future?

That doesn't really answer my question. Can a "cycle" be "refreshed" on the same account or on a new account? Because as we all know you need to have a credit card to get an AWS account.
I wouldn't buy anything form here until a dark green member vouches for this and verifies if it is legit. We can say a fair amount of red in your trust profile, with claims saying that you are a "fraudster" and a "scammer" that sells blackhat ebooks and denies refunds. I am not saying that these claims are true or false since I have never personally dealt with you, and it is entirely possible that you may be legit, but this is the entire purpose of the trust system here and I would be extra cautious with dealing with you based on it.

Nobody needs to buy anything. You can easily get a code from these links:

https://aws.amazon.com/activate/event/mlh2015/
https://aws.amazon.com/activate/event/ah2015/

F***ing scumbag kids these days....
BL4CK_M4MB4

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:28:32 PM

Ops seems like trick is out.. Cheesy
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:55:24 PM

I know man,you know what's worse? Sales thrashers
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:03:07 PM

All of that was from when someone didn't read my Tos and called it a scam when he just didn't read the Tos.I refunded him in the end but I didn't want to as he accepted my Tos and I put you have to at least tried me method before requesting a refund and the fraud and black hat method was registering under your referral link
drawingthemoon

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:20:54 PM

LMAO, Digital Drugs, hacks getting trashed, we just need some carder gurus to complete the family.  Grin

Digital Goods is my new fav forum.

Am I spamming? Report me!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:03:02 PM

LMAO, Digital Drugs, hacks getting trashed, we just need some carder gurus to complete the family.  Grin

Digital Goods is my new fav forum.

You're my favorite

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
bachlovesstories

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:43:30 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 12:54:18 AM by bachlovesstories

I know man,you know what's worse? Sales thrashers

Sales thrasher? If you would sell aws codes, I would respect that. There is couple more people selling codes in this forum but you come here and you try to sell something is ALREADY PUBLIC and accesible for everyone! It's like you learn how to grow fruits and you try to sell a book about "how to grow fruits"

Plus, you don't know what you are doing right now. Have a little bit respect. People sell aws codes for $5 to $15 in this forum. You are trying sell for $1. You are disrespectful to all other aws code sellers.

This is why you are a total scumbag!

Edit: I just found out that OP is a kid that goes middle school, so sad...really.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: