Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird Trivia  (Read 2390 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:38:51 AM

Name a person who's no longer with us that has Activity and Post Count equaling 314.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:51:50 AM

illpoet?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=46301

last active july last year.

wait, did you edit the OP or do I need to check my eyes?

if it is 314 then the answer is obviously Hal.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:18:24 AM

illpoet?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=46301

last active july last year.

wait, did you edit the OP or do I need to check my eyes?

if it is 314 then the answer is obviously Hal.

I didn't edit, and Hal is correct. Weird because he's planning on returning vis-à-vis full circle.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:56:10 AM

I didn't edit, and Hal is correct. Weird because he's planning on returning vis-à-vis full circle.

I assume you're talking about the cryopreservation.
won't be possible with the current technology. I think it'll take decades before we can revive anyone that has been cryopreserved, maybe longer.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:11:33 AM

I assume you're talking about the cryopreservation.
won't be possible with the current technology. I think it'll take decades before we can revive anyone that has been cryopreserved, maybe longer.

Like maybe 314 years, you're saying?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:37:29 AM

https://twitter.com/caitlinmoran/status/479201267429179392

I would feel much more relaxed about all conversation about BitCoin being the future if we referred to it as "Magic Beans."

https://twitter.com/caitlinmoran

Caitlin MoranVerified account @caitlinmoran

Writing the fuck out of shit since 1992. Screenwriting agent: Nick Marston at Curtis Brown. Literary agent: Georgia Garrett at RCW

timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/co…

Joined October 2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlin_Moran

Caitlin Moran (born Catherine Elizabeth Moran; 5 April 1975) is an English broadcaster, TV critic and columnist at The Times, where she writes three columns a week: one for the Saturday Magazine, a TV review column, and the satirical Friday column "Celebrity Watch". Moran is British Press Awards (BPA) Columnist of the Year for 2010, and both BPA Critic of the Year 2011, and Interviewer of the Year 2011. In 2012 she was named Columnist of the Year by the London Press Club, and Culture Commentator at the Comment Awards in 2013.

You'll shit when you see it (it being both)! Pretty weird, eh? No apologies for not highlighting (both), besides, I'm out of pink.  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:43:24 AM

https://twitter.com/caitlinmoran/status/479201267429179392

I would feel much more relaxed about all conversation about BitCoin being the future if we referred to it as "Magic Beans."

https://twitter.com/caitlinmoran

Caitlin MoranVerified account @caitlinmoran

Writing the fuck out of shit since 1992. Screenwriting agent: Nick Marston at Curtis Brown. Literary agent: Georgia Garrett at RCW

timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/co…

Joined October 2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlin_Moran

Caitlin Moran (born Catherine Elizabeth Moran; 5 April 1975) is an English broadcaster, TV critic and columnist at The Times, where she writes three columns a week: one for the Saturday Magazine, a TV review column, and the satirical Friday column "Celebrity Watch". Moran is British Press Awards (BPA) Columnist of the Year for 2010, and both BPA Critic of the Year 2011, and Interviewer of the Year 2011. In 2012 she was named Columnist of the Year by the London Press Club, and Culture Commentator at the Comment Awards in 2013.

You'll shit when you see it (it being both)! Pretty weird, eh? No apologies for not highlighting (both), besides, I'm out of pink.  Roll Eyes

Hints: Where she works and her birthday.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:38:14 AM

I looked for the answer for more than a hour and didn't find anything. bumping this cuz I'm a little curious.  Tongue
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:02:51 PM

I looked for the answer for more than a hour and didn't find anything. bumping this cuz I'm a little curious.  Tongue

Seriously, you couldn't just Google April 5, 1975 with Bitcoin or "The Times" with Bitcoin to make a simple connection?

"Slow your asses down, guys! First, free lunch, then I have to Google something."
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:13:45 PM

Seriously, you couldn't just Google April 5, 1975 with Bitcoin or "The Times" with Bitcoin to make a simple connection?

"Slow your asses down, guys! First, free lunch, then I have to Google something."

wow. that's some coincidence..
I got too absorbed with searching all about Caitlin Moran, I forgot the part about Bitcoin.  Tongue
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:59:41 PM

wow. that's some coincidence..
I got too absorbed with searching all about Caitlin Moran, I forgot the part about Bitcoin.  Tongue

Told you it was weird. Glad you liked it.

Besides Tom Williams, would you think it weird if another person is connected between Pecunix, MyBitcoin AND BitGold, a person who via an Easter egg brought to light the April 5, 1975, Easter egg?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:50:43 PM

By whom was Robert Todd Lincoln saved from death from almost falling off a moving train?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 05:55:01 AM

"The Pioneer has before declared that our only safety depends upon the total extirmination of the bankers. Having wronged them for centuries, we had better, in order to protect our civilization, follow it up by one more wrong and wipe these untamed and untamable creatures from the face of the earth."

I took the liberty of removing the [sic] and changing ONLY one [obvious] word. Your task, if you choose to go down that road, is to uncover the date of when the above was first written and how it, and the above quote, relates to Bitcoin.

I believe that you'll agree with me that what you uncover will [still] be weird.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:58:44 PM

By whom was Robert Todd Lincoln saved from death from almost falling off a moving train?

Edwin Booth. brother of his father's killer.

"The Pioneer has before declared that our only safety depends upon the total extirmination of the bankers. Having wronged them for centuries, we had better, in order to protect our civilization, follow it up by one more wrong and wipe these untamed and untamable creatures from the face of the earth."

I took the liberty of removing the [sic] and changing ONLY one [obvious] word. Your task, if you choose to go down that road, is to uncover the date of when the above was first written and how it, and the above quote, relates to Bitcoin.

I believe that you'll agree with me that what you uncover will [still] be weird.

first written somewhere between December 29, 1890 to January 3, 1891.
January 3rd: Genesis Block Day.

I'm not sure what the quote have to do with bitcoin. but the [obvious] word apparently are pro bitcoin. that alone combined with the date are weird enough.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:13:30 PM

Edwin Booth. brother of his father's killer.

first written somewhere between December 29, 1890 to January 3, 1891.
January 3rd: Genesis Block Day.

I'm not sure what the quote have to do with bitcoin. but the [obvious] word apparently are pro bitcoin. that alone combined with the date are weird enough.

Dude, how the hell were you able to ascertain the date of the quote but couldn't connect it's author's major contribution to society? What roads do you travel?
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:36:02 PM

Dude, how the hell were you able to ascertain the date of the quote but couldn't connect it's author's major contribution to society? What roads do you travel?

hey, I'm learning as I go here.  Tongue
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:04:11 PM

hey, I'm learning as I go here.  Tongue

Let me know when you want me to tell that all you'd have to do is click your heals.  Tongue
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

hee-ho.

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:05:51 PM

hey, I'm learning as I go here.  Tongue

Let me know when you want me to tell that all you'd have to do is click your heals.  Tongue

ohhhhh.. that's why you said roads. actually it's kinda hard to find that if you don't know a thing about those books. so Wizard of Oz is...
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 03:20:07 PM

hey, I'm learning as I go here.  Tongue

Let me know when you want me to tell that all you'd have to do is click your heals.  Tongue

ohhhhh.. that's why you said roads. actually it's kinda hard to find that if you don't know a thing about those books. so Wizard of Oz is...

Bingo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qIhDdST27g
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:42:11 AM

Twitterpated was first coined for usage in a famous deer movie released in 1942: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WadHPTfxrPc
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: