Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:55:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betcoin Problem [Resolved 07/28/15]  (Read 2040 times)
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:38:01 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 08:37:18 PM by ranlo

New post: resolved. FAQ page now removed as well.

It's sad that I have to resort to this method but Betcoin's support refuses to talk to me. Below are the details of our conversation:

I made three deposits to my account, in the following amounts:

1) 0.00015 BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/d3332b0742a5d131c5e159bf1735ba4a5b33a6fdff57a462aacf3ef2c1e30eb3
2) 0.00015 BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/824ac1c71b772386d35f88265b22823c25bd84d1aeb1100d99078a165d941d5f
3) 0.02070 BTC https://blockchain.info/tx/0dacccb4a2a2ae79ff6c0aa5c7c301601729acf2b1f84d0357288d77fde5dc46

The total amount is 21 mBTC. The total that should have been credited was 21 mBTC. Only 20 mBTC was credited.

According to support (who only told me this ONCE and then blocked me so I can't contact them anymore -- they now ignore any support requests coming from my name), the reason why they will only credit 20 is because two transactions were below the minimums. Here are a couple images that help show why I'm filing this report publicly -- this is seriously infuriating that a company would do this.

As soon as the above was stated, "Betcoin Robert" cut off contact with me. There was not even a chance to respond to this. But check out what's on their website (and was confirmed by support prior to this -- about a month ago -- I didn't SS that support discussion, though, as they linked me to where their very own website explains how it works so this in itself should be more than enough proof). As found right here on their own site:

https://www.betcoin.ag/support/what-minimum-deposit-i-can-make

Added: A reader requested that I also archive the above FAQ page so they can't dispute what it says. Luckily, this has already been done by an official source. Even if they try to change the page to claim my post is false, the archive just linked will keep the truth transparent and visible to all.

Essentially, what Betcoin Robert (and whoever else works there for support) is now saying is that anything on their website, clearly stated, is now irrelevant because they don't necessarily follow their very own statements. This is appalling behavior, especially from a well-established site.

At this point, I can't get them in live chat, they won't respond to emails, and they won't respond to tickets.

(I'm really hoping this will help wake them up and make them deal with bad support personnel, like Betcoin Robert)

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dave4You

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:09:27 AM

this could be counted as scam , right? Why don't you make a thread in  Scam Accusations or move it there instead
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:12:50 AM

this could be counted as scam , right? Why don't you make a thread in  Scam Accusations or move it there instead

I made an additional post to the Betcoin.ag scam accusations thread as well, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723284.msg11989312#msg11989312

Also, in full disclosure, I sent a PM to BetcoinSports, as seen below:

It would behoove you to read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1136935.msg11989040#msg11989040

There is corruption within your site. I'm sending this to you as a courtesy in case you aren't already aware of it. Since I had no choice but to post on public forums, that's the course of action I've taken. I really hope that you all do the right thing in the future and learn from your mistakes.

I posted the PM to keep full transparency throughout this ordeal.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Dave4You

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:07:34 AM

good thing you messaged them as well so they would be making things, right or at least try to not mess again like they did in your case
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:12:00 AM

In the amount of time it took you to write all this, complain, accuse a company of scamming, you could have taken a survey online and been paid at least 3x the amount lost (30 cents ROFL!)...

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:26:54 AM

lol, the term is clear, and you should deposit at least 1mbtc, if you deposit 1.9mbtc and you still get 1mbtc chip, it is normal, I was not careful like you before, so now I know the terms.

Btw, if you withdraw 1.1 chip, they will transfer 2mbtc to your addy, so it is very fair.  Cheesy
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:29:24 AM

lol, the term is clear, and you should deposit at least 1mbtc, if you deposit 1.9mbtc and you still get 1mbtc chip, it is normal, I was not careful like you before, so now I know the terms.

Btw, if you withdraw 1.1 chip, they will transfer 2mbtc to your addy, so it is very fair.  Cheesy

I highlighted text on their FAQ for a reason. Please read it before you make random posts like this that are incorrect, as stated by Betcoin themselves. If you deposit 1.9 mBTC, you will get 1 chip. This leaves 0.9 left over. If you then deposit 0.1 mBTC, it should give 1 chip (0.9+0.1=1). It's clearly stated right there on the site. There's no way to misinterpret what they're saying -- it's basic English.

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:35:44 AM

In the amount of time it took you to write all this, complain, accuse a company of scamming, you could have taken a survey online and been paid at least 3x the amount lost (30 cents ROFL!)...

That is not the point, the point is this is written in their rules that any amount which is shorter than the minimum will be held until it reaches the minimum which is 0.001 and then it will be credited to the user's account. And so according to that after the OP made the 3rd deposit of 0.027 BTC the 30k Satoshis from his last 2 deposits should have been added to his balance but they didn't and I agree it is a very small amount but they should have resolved this when he first contacted them about this.

Although, I still think OP should have contacted them through PM first before doing this since it was a very small amount, maybe it was a temporary error or support wasn't clear as to what the problem was and they would have sorted it out.

Also, their rules haven't changed, I just checked to see if maybe they changed it since the web archive snapshot listed in the OP is a bit old but it's same. Here's the webshot I took just now: https://archive.is/jjJKG

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:36:44 AM

will be interesting to see how this plays out in the end
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:38:17 AM

That is not the point, the point is this is written in their rules that any amount which is shorter than the minimum will be held until it reaches the minimum which is 0.001 and then it will be credited to the user's account. And so according to that after the OP made the 3rd deposit of 0.027 BTC the 30k Satoshis from his last 2 deposits should have been added to his balance but they didn't and I agree it is a very small amount but they should have resolved this when he first contacted them about this.

Although, I still think OP should have contacted them through PM first before doing this since it was a very small amount, maybe it was a temporary error or support wasn't clear as to what the problem was and they would have sorted it out.

Also, their rules haven't changed, I just checked to see if maybe they changed it since the web archive snapshot listed in the OP is a bit old but it's same. Here's the webshot I took just now: https://archive.is/jjJKG

I contacted them through support. I chatted with Betcoin Robert. In fact, the image is above showing our chat. They then blocked me from all support channels (live chat, email and tickets). I'm not going to go hunt them down on Reddit/BCT/try to find every other site they're on and be blocked/ignored again and again. If they're going to ignore me on their own site when I'm actively talking to them about it, that's enough to show malice intention to me.

Posting here was a last resort. I even tried to let them know I was drafting up a post, but since they have me blocked, I couldn't even give them a heads-up. I had no choice but to just do it.

All I wanted them to do was do the right thing. The amount is inconsequential. $0.01 or $1m doesn't matter to me -- stealing is stealing. Their flat out refusal to rectify the situation is the underlying problem. Don't claim that something works a specific way (and even give details to better understand how it works) and then refuse to honor that. That's a horrible way to treat customers.

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:51:16 AM

I contacted them through support. I chatted with Betcoin Robert. In fact, the image is above showing our chat. They then blocked me from all support channels (live chat, email and tickets). I'm not going to go hunt them down on Reddit/BCT/try to find every other site they're on and be blocked/ignored again and again. If they're going to ignore me on their own site when I'm actively talking to them about it, that's enough to show malice intention to me.

Posting here was a last resort. I even tried to let them know I was drafting up a post, but since they have me blocked, I couldn't even give them a heads-up. I had no choice but to just do it.

But you did sent them a PM :

It would behoove you to read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1136935.msg11989040#msg11989040

There is corruption within your site. I'm sending this to you as a courtesy in case you aren't already aware of it. Since I had no choice but to post on public forums, that's the course of action I've taken. I really hope that you all do the right thing in the future and learn from your mistakes.

I just think you should have send it first and waited for them to respond and if their answer was not satisfactory to you then you should have resort to this. But what you did is opened up a scam accusation first and then sent the PM. But anyways, what's done is done, let's wait and see what their response is.

ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:55:53 AM

But you did sent them a PM :

I just think you should have send it first and waited for them to respond and if their answer was not satisfactory to you then you should have resort to this. But what you did is opened up a scam accusation first and then sent the PM. But anyways, what's done is done, let's wait and see what their response is.

That account hasn't been on the forums in almost a week now. I highly doubt it's being monitored. I simply sent them a PM on it because I felt that was a nice thing to do. Waiting an unknown number of days/weeks/months for them to log in on it and either see my PM, accidentally miss it, or flat out ignore it just wasn't really an option. If they were more active on it, I could see it being viable. But the last time they were on was almost a week ago and there's no telling if they even monitor the email it's linked up to, or if they get email notifications on it.

And on that note, time for me to head to sleep. I'll definitely keep you all in the loop as to what happens/what's said/etc. I am being 100% transparent here, so from beginning to end, you all will know everything I do.

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:49:38 PM

I highlighted text on their FAQ for a reason. Please read it before you make random posts like this that are incorrect, as stated by Betcoin themselves. If you deposit 1.9 mBTC, you will get 1 chip. This leaves 0.9 left over. If you then deposit 0.1 mBTC, it should give 1 chip (0.9+0.1=1). It's clearly stated right there on the site. There's no way to misinterpret what they're saying -- it's basic English.

LOL, i said their withdrawal system is the similar, if you withdraw 1.1 chip, they will pay u 2 chip, so if you think they steal your money, just withdraw 1.1 chip and steal them.  Cry
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:09:51 PM

LOL, i said their withdrawal system is the similar, if you withdraw 1.1 chip, they will pay u 2 chip, so if you think they steal your money, just withdraw 1.1 chip and steal them.  Cry

I'm not unethical, so whether or not that works, it's nothing I will take part in. Not to mention it still wouldn't fix the problem, and therefore it's irrelevant.

Girlscout

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:20:33 PM

lol im sure the conversation happened before the third, deposit of 0.0207 and their minimum deposit is 0.001 its not a scam, lol what were u planning on doing with 0.1mbtc on site that has min bet of 1mbtc and smallest cash table of .4mbtc

I had this same thing happen the other day i made deposit from a different site and forgot that site took 0.1mbtc off for fee's so i quickly deposited the other 0.1mbtc it didnt give extra chip so i wrote support and asked, and they not only gave me the 1mbtc credit, but 5 extra talk to support the work with ya
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:30:39 PM

lol im sure the conversation happened before the third, deposit of 0.0207 and their minimum deposit is 0.001 its not a scam, lol what were u planning on doing with 0.1mbtc on site that has min bet of 1mbtc and smallest cash table of .4mbtc

I had this same thing happen the other day i made deposit from a different site and forgot that site took 0.1mbtc off for fee's so i quickly deposited the other 0.1mbtc it didnt give extra chip so i wrote support and asked, and they not only gave me the 1mbtc credit, but 5 extra talk to support the work with ya

I usually ignore people who troll my threads, but you had a point: I never posted the deposit section of the site. It's now been added (and I've added it to this post for reference as well).

Girlscout

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:05:59 PM

and i normally dont like to point out obvious things like 2 were 1 month ago and 1 was today, so i assume tht conversation happened before today since they said there were only 2 deposits
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:12:47 PM

and i normally dont like to point out obvious things like 2 were 1 month ago and 1 was today, so i assume tht conversation happened before today since they said there were only 2 deposits

You're right -- it did happen before today. It was yesterday. Great observation.

And re-read the text. What he said is that there were two deposits "for less than the minimum we accept." Great super-sleuthing, there, Scooby Doo, but I think you're in the wrong room.

Pro tip: 20.7 mBTC is above the criteria of "less than the minimum we accept," but I do applaud your efforts.

Girlscout

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:19:50 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 03:32:48 PM by Girlscout

You're right -- it did happen before today. It was yesterday. Great observation.

And re-read the text. What he said is that there were two deposits "for less than the minimum we accept." Great super-sleuthing, there, Scooby Doo, but I think you're in the wrong room.

Pro tip: 20.7 mBTC is above the criteria of "less than the minimum we accept," but I do applaud your efforts.

you deposited 0.00015 two times and those were the two deposits he seen pretty obvious.. but im not gonna go back and forth with you because 0.00015 twice is .3mbtc which is less than 1mbtc which is their minimum.. case closed

im kinda seeing why live support didnt wanna talk to you
TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2015

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:30:15 PM

0.00015 is .3mbtc which is less than 1mbtc which is their minimum.. case closed

/thread

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████