Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin cloud mining  (Read 2080 times)
Cryptoblock (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:24:14 AM

can any please tell me which is the best for bitcoin cloud mining. how much minimum profit i will get daily.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:33:02 AM

can any please tell me which is the best for bitcoin cloud mining. how much minimum profit i will get daily.

Look over at the beginners thread there is a entire thread for cloud computing.

Biggest set of advice is be careful lots of scam companies. Look into the company a lot before sending cash
Metadextrous

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:56:47 PM

Before you start any cloudmining, you might want to look at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:23:55 PM

Various cloud mining site have various rates of earnings. And your earnings will depends from the price you will buy 1 ghs. My advice is to not invest in cloud mining. You will not earn on those. If the cloud mining site will be not a scam site the prices that they will give you to buy ghs will be very high and you will never earn something decent from those. Or you will earn something like 2-3 dollars after 8-12 months.

I have experience on this because I had mine in cloud mining sites myself.
kaprosuchus

Activity: 144

Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 02:41:05 PM

Updated cloud miners ranked by daily payout here: https://sites.google.com/site/freebitcoinsforall/

huctalk

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:37:27 PM

Be careful, 90% of cloudmining companies turn out to be scams. like scrypt.c, gaw, ltcgear, amhash list goes on.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    EOZ.COM    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WELL THOUGHT FINANCIAL TRADING PLATFORM AND CRYPTOCURRENCY
》 ICO STARTS ON 16th 《
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:53:00 PM

There are only two cloud mining sites I could think of that are legitimate and operational for long, namely Bit-X and Hashnest. I do not know about other cloud mining sites that are popping out everyday: most of them are scams. Also, don't bother joining a cloud mining site. There wouldn't be profits to be made unless those shares could actually be traded on their site. You are more likely to earn trading those shares than you are to wait for those mining shares to earn.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:11:41 PM

I would honestly advise you against investing into cloud mining, mostly for there two reasons

- It's a fact that 90% of the cloud mining company's are scan and/or onzi schemes of sort
- In cases of legit cloud mining services, ROI is too long, and subjected to a high risk.

In the end, whatever sails your boat, but i just think that you should (and can) find a better way to invest your money. I fear the time of making those huge
returns on mining has come to an end, unless we have another insane bubble in the future.

cheers
GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 11:13:34 PM

don't waste your time or even your money with Cloudmining....

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:09:04 AM

there is atleast one more besides those two mentioned above called genesis mining but well the roi looks far away i receive payments all day but my investment return wow let me see i earned till the moment something around 15% my initial investment soo wont consider invest on it currently,its better invest those money you were to invest into cloud on trading with some lucky and some research about some coins can get a profit in less time that you could get with clouds....
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:26:44 PM

I think that the most difficult part is to find a respectable cloud-mining company. This is one of the most difficult tasks. Profitability on the other hand is based on other factors
Metadextrous

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:28:50 PM

I think that the most difficult part is to find a respectable cloud-mining company. This is one of the most difficult tasks. Profitability on the other hand is based on other factors
Even though he managed to land on a legit mining company reaching ROI is still an issue at the moment. Slow ROI made mining isn't really profitable now
bogdantt

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:24:21 PM

You are right, but is not so difficult. You can ask for details , for pics with miners  and so all. Now i have 2 contracts with this cloud mining company and i can say that they are legit and they have answered to all my questions. They are from eastern Europe and you can have a look inside from the begining of the farm here : https://goo.gl/ABCWfp. You can also check them on facebook and twitter where they have a plenty of pictures with the farm. I hope i was helpfull.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:41:00 PM

How much bitcoin you have to invest ,,,? And how much your money to lose  Cheesy

Im not trust any cloudmining in this time, 99% cloudmining use ponzi scheme

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:43:33 PM

Don't listen to all of this fud.  There are a few good cloud miners out there.  I like hashnest.  I doubt all of these people making statements like "you never make money with cloud mining" "they are all scams" and stuff like that have bothered to do the research.  I doubt they even have mining hash anywhere, they all sound like they are just parroting things they read somewhere else.  You have to understand the investment.  People want to double their money overnight, so they say that it is bad investment because that doesn't happen.  But I am getting 10-15% return a month on hashnest right now.  You try to find another investment like that.  Sure it will take months to get roi, but it is a lifetime contract (as long as it is profitable) so after that it is just gravy.  And you can sell the hash too to get your investment back if you want.

But you have to understand things like: btc price, network difficulty, price of hardware, and some other things.  It is not so simple so before you get in to it, do some research and decide for yourself if it is a good investment for you.
knowhow

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:06:26 PM

Don't listen to all of this fud.  There are a few good cloud miners out there.  I like hashnest.  I doubt all of these people making statements like "you never make money with cloud mining" "they are all scams" and stuff like that have bothered to do the research.  I doubt they even have mining hash anywhere, they all sound like they are just parroting things they read somewhere else.  You have to understand the investment.  People want to double their money overnight, so they say that it is bad investment because that doesn't happen.  But I am getting 10-15% return a month on hashnest right now.  You try to find another investment like that.  Sure it will take months to get roi, but it is a lifetime contract (as long as it is profitable) so after that it is just gravy.  And you can sell the hash too to get your investment back if you want.

But you have to understand things like: btc price, network difficulty, price of hardware, and some other things.  It is not so simple so before you get in to it, do some research and decide for yourself if it is a good investment for you.

why to invest in cloud minind to earn 10,15% income montly,you can make it alone soo it will be easy to trade crypto instead invest at any cloud with promised of 10% monthly return
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:26:38 PM

It's not fud, it's a fact that most of the cloud mining services are scam waiting to happen. I'm not saying that there are no legit offers,, but the risks involved with
cloud mining are great, that i for one would not risk my funds for the sake of the gain they offer.
There once was a time when cloudmining was indeed a great investment, but i think those days are far behind us now.

cheers
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:14:31 AM

I would invest into proof of stake coins instead. Equally profitable and much safer. I prefer DMD Diamond but there are several other interesting coins. Let me know if you need more help.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:03:03 PM

Be careful, 90% of cloudmining companies turn out to be scams. like scrypt.c, gaw, ltcgear, amhash list goes on.

in fact we only recommend two here, hashnest and Bit-X the rest are trash or not worth it like genesismining

I would invest into proof of stake coins instead. Equally profitable and much safer. I prefer DMD Diamond but there are several other interesting coins. Let me know if you need more help.

it's not the same profit, you need 1000 diamond to earn, 1.36 diamond per day which is around 250k satoshi a day, and this with an investment that is 1000 x 0.0017 = 1.7 btc the same as buying a whole 1155 hashpower in any cloud, which give you 0.01

the result is x5 better profit....
knowhow

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:01:00 PM

in fact we only recommend two here, hashnest and Bit-X the rest are trash or not worth it like genesismining

it's not the same profit, you need 1000 diamond to earn, 1.36 diamond per day which is around 250k satoshi a day, and this with an investment that is 1000 x 0.0017 = 1.7 btc the same as buying a whole 1155 hashpower in any cloud, which give you 0.01

the result is x5 better profit....

didnt know bitx has cloud mining i thinking were just a card company of bitcoins and nothing else is good to know it.Genesis still alive but not worthing the new investors money the roi will take over years at the moment,for my sad i cant sell any hash there to roi ,most companies allow it soo we choose when to left it and try to stay on green line.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: