Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:09:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I know my wallet address. I know my Wallet password. I dont know my wallet serve  (Read 505 times)
thal5781 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:59:27 AM

I'am a tech retard. Not going to deny it!
Not a dumb fellow by any means but my efforts are directed elsewhere.
That being said the dark web has interested me and i have tried to explore it and started by trying to buy some bit coins. Admittedly this occurred after having a few beverages and my memory is a little hazy. I remember buying around BTC0.7 and sending it to my "bitwallet" i thought it was called. I have a receipt for purchasing the Bitcoins and sending them to the wallets address, however now i am stuck. Every bitwallet, bitcoinwallet server i try my username and password on doesnt seem to want to log me on. I'am almost 100% certain about my password.
Any Help??
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 1303

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:29:11 AM

If you are talking about bitwallet.cc, then the question about your user name and password would best be directed to them. Is that what your receipt mentions?

If you have the public address and the private key, you can use them with other software wallets. And btw, using the public key, you can verify the balance at places like blockr.io or blockchain.info.

Whatever you do, don't share your private key because that will give anyone access to the coins.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:17:36 PM

What is 'bitwallet'? If you have the Bitcoin address (you should) then go to blockchain.info and search for it there. It will show you whether the transaction went through and was confirmed. Otherwise, you need to contact the service that you used in order to resolve this problem.

foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:45:56 AM

where did you buy them from, like what site? they may still just be sitting there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: