Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors.  (Read 92589 times)
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 02:40:16 AM

Huh, I was reading the threads when Usagi had turned out to be pulling a lot of shady tricks and unethical business practices (circular investing in his own funds to control the price and inflating his value shamelessly with imagined numbers) and looking back over the old threads they have been scrubbed. Almost all relevant posts are gone, there are just a couple quoted posts missed but most posts quoting his posts are gone too. Someone on the moderation staff would have to have done that...

This forum is probably the worst thing for Bitcoin right now.

No he did it himself after GLBSE went down.

You can delete posts made by other people in a thread you start? Some of the posts which are gone were not his...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 02:42:37 AM

Huh, I was reading the threads when Usagi had turned out to be pulling a lot of shady tricks and unethical business practices (circular investing in his own funds to control the price and inflating his value shamelessly with imagined numbers) and looking back over the old threads they have been scrubbed. Almost all relevant posts are gone, there are just a couple quoted posts missed but most posts quoting his posts are gone too. Someone on the moderation staff would have to have done that...

This forum is probably the worst thing for Bitcoin right now.

No he did it himself after GLBSE went down.

You can delete posts made by other people in a thread you start? Some of the posts which are gone were not his...

Not that I know of. Why don't you ask him in his new thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124391

He doesn't answer my question about what happened to his post count. Guess I pissed him off to much.

He is a cancer for this forum.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:11:43 AM

Not only NAV but he also managed to lure this poor guy in to buying him a membership to a site

Hai.

I want to sign up to iknow.jp but I can't use paypal right now(?), and I don't have a credit card (?).

If you do me the service of signing up for me, I'll xfer you 7 bitcoins. Or whatever it's worth plus 1 bitcoin (your choice). A 6 month membership will cost around $60 right now IIRC.

I'll have to give you my name and password on iknow.jp for you to buy it for me. Once it's set up let me know and I'll send you the bitcoins.

This will be rated over OTC/WOT so please I prefer people who have a rating of 10+ thanks (but contact me if your rating is lower, I'll take a look).

Oliver Richman oliver.richman@gmail.com (usagi, https://www.google.com/search?q=usagi+%22Oliver+Richman%22, know troll in mailing lists and forums) is about 40 years old and not a single bank trusts him with a CC? WTF! Or is he just full of shit and made this poor guy in to his scapegoat, who has to mop up usagis next fuck up in that forum?
Oliver, please, just leave and never return! Your hysterical dramas are not funny any more.

As you probably know, usagi (Oliver Richman) is following me around the forum like a pervert. Smiley And only because I (and multiple others) pointed out that he is incompetent. Guess what, he is not only incompetent but he is also mean spirited nuter with long history of trolling.   

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:33:28 AM

Wow.  This guys famous on the internet

There is even a song written about him.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=243091&q=hi&newref=1

It a little slow start and it's a bit long but it's kinda funny.

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 09:05:27 AM

Time for the scammer tag.

We also need hero tags for the people who trolled this fuck.
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 10:23:15 AM

Indeed. 

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
guruvan

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 12:29:18 AM

lulz. I'm sure the time for a scammer tag has long since passed, and the time for a hasty exit before the cops get here has since arrived. I'm sure the deletion of posts is in response to the likely investigation by major governments' securities regulating agencies (SEC/FSA) - wouldn't want to leave any evidence lying around Wink

usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 04:12:12 PM

Why? What's changed? Nothing.

I'm still not a scammer.

Thanks for admitting you're a troll and an asshole.
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 04:18:41 PM

I'm still not a scammer.

To libertarians and scammers, I am a troll. I wear the label proudly. I only wish I could ambush them from under a bridge.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 04:45:43 PM

I'm still not a scammer.

To libertarians and scammers, I am a troll. I wear the label proudly. I only wish I could ambush them from under a bridge.

You see, in order for me to get a scammer tag, I have to have actually scammed someone. I have to have had a chance to get out of it. Or perhaps, I have to have some way to fix the problems I've caused in order to garner the scammer tag. There has to be a victim. I have to have gained, or attempted to gain, by lying about something. But none of that ever actually happened. You and jerkoffs like EskimoBob only CLAIMED it happened.

And if you recall, before deprived and puppet and all those scummy fucks started trolling me, I got a lot of praise for running a very transparent and communicative asset and running stuff that was very niche and welcomed by the community.

The basic problem here is, that although you may not like me, although you may not be mentally capable of understanding what a derivative is, etc, I didn't actually scam anyone or defraud anyone. I did nothing else that a dozen other people didn't do including smickles, deadterra, diablod3 and mircea himself.

So you should probably fuck off with the scammer shit. It's several months old, it went nowhere, it is going nowhere, and it never will go anywhere.

But you won't.

And hey, that's fine. People like you love to take potshots and lie a lot. It's pretty obvious I am not a scammer. So keep posting, all you're really doing is pissing people off.

Guess what dickweed. I'm not a scammer because I am trying to run a business or selling, say a Japanese book. Unless your definition of scammer is someone who actually, isn't a scammer.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 04:58:55 PM

Bumped, because the guy is back with new "business ideas".

So let me get this straight, this thread went nowhere for 3 months because I didn't actually do what you paid puppet to accuse me of, and now that I am starting a new business that alone is enough to accuse me of being a scammer? Keep trying maybe one of these days the mods will ban me just to shut you up.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 05:08:52 PM

Then maybe it's time to revisit.  Anyone care to read this thread and summarize.
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 05:16:13 PM

Then maybe it's time to revisit.  Anyone care to read this thread and summarize.

Summary: puppet said Usagi falsified navs, conveniently forgetting to mention that the spreadsheets in question explicitly state that all numbers are approximations. Then usagi redoes the spreadsheets to pull data directly off the GLBSE, and puppet/EB/etc cry foul again stating that usagi is using an unfair/biased formula. So usagi redoes the spreadsheets a third time, backed by shareholder motions, using both formulas and allowing investors to make their own decision about how to value the shares. The trolls go bananas and everyone starts to realize no, usagi is not a scammer, and the trolls are just dicks. Then GLBSE shuts down and "therefore usagi is a scammer".

Unfortunately there are some people here who think they can say anything they want and that being anonymous on the internet will protect them. You just have to put up with their shit, I guess.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 05:25:44 PM

Well of Patrick Harttnet, Nefario, Pirate et all all have scammer tags now, I'd guess you'd have one too if it were true.  So I guess the trolls/puppets can say all they want.

[i'm not familiar with the history]
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 06:44:30 PM

And if you recall, before deprived and puppet and all those scummy fucks started trolling me, I got a lot of praise for running a very transparent and communicative asset and running stuff that was very niche and welcomed by the community.

Hahaha.... It never gets boring with usagi. Thanks for coming back, dillweed.

1) "Very transparent" as in "oops I deleted all my posts" ?

2) Who gave you praise for running your assets? Because I never saw anyone praising you and I read many of your threads for amusement. Can you give names and get some forum members to confirm that they praised you?

3) You have deliberately deleted most of your posts to remove evidence. Would you agree to allow Theymos to restore your posts?
usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:11:51 PM

Usagi: "I am not a scammer"

The rest of us: "But an Unethical Scummyfuck tag does not exist so this will have to do"

w/e, Usagi is another version of Dank - the trolls will consistently bomb the threads for us Smiley Hilarity will ensue.
Long live those trolls.

You lied in order to break a contract you signed with me and then you were an asshole about it on the forums. Actually, you yourself pretty much deserve a scammer tag for what you did.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:17:22 PM

The rest of us: "But an Unethical Scummyfuck tag does not exist so this will have to do"

w/e, Usagi is another version of Dank - the trolls will consistently bomb the threads for us Smiley Hilarity will ensue.
Long live those trolls.

You lied in order to break a contract you signed with me and then you were an asshole about it on the forums. Actually, you yourself pretty much deserve a scammer tag for what you did.

This is about you not him. So you agree that breaking a contract and being an asshole deserves a scammer tag? Great, then we can save ourselves time and get you that scammer tag right now! Actually, the fact that you have a VIP tag is a disgrace for this forum. I mean, some people don't know that you just bought it. It is not that you did anything to deserve to be labelled as a Very Impotant Person.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:26:46 PM

Provide theymos with the evidence and he'll apply scammer tag if appropiate.

If you choose to pursue Usagi legally request deleted posts from Theymos.

usagi
VIP

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:27:37 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2012, 07:39:30 PM by usagi

Long live those trolls.

This is about you not him. So you agree that breaking a contract and being an asshole deserves a scammer tag? Great, then we can save ourselves time and get you that scammer tag right now! Actually, the fact that you have a VIP tag is a disgrace for this forum. I mean, some people don't know that you just bought it. It is not that you did anything to deserve to be labelled as a Very Impotant Person.

Since this is about me, once and for all, can you lay it out exactly what I did to deserve a scammer tag?

because all this babbling is making you look stupid.

here, let me give you an example. HashKing got a scammer tag because:
He lied about what he did with people's money, he lied about guaranteeing it, and he threatened not to pay people back.

Patrick Harnett got a scammer tag recently because he apparently:
Intentionally lied in order to get more of investors money to cover his own personal debts, apparently without an intention to pay people back.

Nefario got a scammer tag because he:
lied about returning bitcoins and information to shareholders and issuers, blowing everything up

Pirate got a scammer tag because he:
is a wanted con man.

Now let's see, can you come up with something like that? No. Let's start with breaking contracts. If you examine the contracts I wrote it's really quite simple. Investors were exposed to certain kinds of risk. For example, in BMF, they were quite clearly exposed to the risk of investing in.... mining. And so forth. Surprise surprise, now people like puppet and eskimobob want to call me a scammer because mining crashed and BMF lost money. When you look at it, it sounds so dumb, what you are accusing me of, that I don't think anyone really believes you are being serious. It's obvious you're just a retarded troll.

So go ahead, why am I am a scammer precisely? Please don't say "because an older boy told me to say it". You already look dumb enough as it is, deeplink.
deeplink

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 07:38:51 PM

Since this is about me, once and for all, can you lay it out exactly what I did to deserve a scammer tag?

You have swindled people with fraudulant business schemes. In other words, you stole their money. By definition you are a scammer. You have also deleted most of your posts in an attempt to remove the evidence. And conveniently you didn't answer the question if you would agree to have theymos restore them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: