Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump accused of rape  (Read 1460 times)
peterson33 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:09:01 PM

Ivana Trump once accused the real-estate tycoon of ‘rape,’ although she later clarified: not in the ‘criminal sense.’

Donald Trump introduced his presidential campaign to the world with a slur against Mexican immigrants, accusing them of being “rapists” and bringing crime into the country.

“I mean somebody’s doing it!… Who’s doing the raping?” Donald Trump said, when asked to defend his characterization.

It was an unfortunate turn of phrase for Trump—in more ways than one. Not only does the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination have a history of controversial remarks about sexual assault, but as it turns out, his ex-wife Ivana Trump once used “rape” to describe an incident between them in 1989. She later said she felt “violated” by the experience.

Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization, defended his boss, saying, “You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”

“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”

............Read More.................

Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.
Gijina

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:12:12 PM

Libs are the majority of the Media and they despise Trump, hence they are desperately trying to discredit him. Soon, they'll have an 80 yr. old hooker in Hoboken saying he patted her on the butt in 1952.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:13:51 PM

Ivana Trump once accused the real-estate tycoon of ‘rape,’ although she later clarified: not in the ‘criminal sense.’

Donald Trump introduced his presidential campaign to the world with a slur against Mexican immigrants, accusing them of being “rapists” and bringing crime into the country.

“I mean somebody’s doing it!… Who’s doing the raping?” Donald Trump said, when asked to defend his characterization.

It was an unfortunate turn of phrase for Trump—in more ways than one. Not only does the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination have a history of controversial remarks about sexual assault, but as it turns out, his ex-wife Ivana Trump once used “rape” to describe an incident between them in 1989. She later said she felt “violated” by the experience.

Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization, defended his boss, saying, “You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”

“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”

Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.

It won't work.

In this particular case, people are going to see through it and it will backfire on the media.
tiffany8

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:14:25 PM

This is a joke. His ex is a drunk. Bill Clinton survived far more serious allegations.
Kenchaa

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:17:08 PM

Ivana Trump once accused the real estate tycoon of ‘rape,’ although she later clarified: not in the ‘criminal sense.’

try again
fungfung

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:19:09 PM

Accused of rape now huh. How convenient.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:20:12 PM

What if she doesn't consent, that would be a type of rape, so would the charge for the spouse be "___ sexual assault" or something similar?

Adamsux

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:20:58 PM

Once upon a time she was double barrel hot, hot enough to make a homosexual drool. Now............. not so much.
jeckman

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:23:42 PM

So this is how the left is going to neutralize Hillary's crappy record regarding the war on women? Really?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:23:52 PM

This is a joke.  

No it's not a joke, it's the would be president's lawyer saying it's ok to rape your wife. It isn't, and it's illegal just about everywhere.

His ex is a drunk.

So would you be if you'd been married to that asshole.

Bill Clinton survived far more serious allegations.

Like what, getting a consensual blow job?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:25:01 PM

I'm not saying he's guilty, but he needs much better representation if his defense is "marital rape doesn't exist"

"Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization, defended his boss, saying, “You’re talking about the front-runner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”

“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”"

Though maybe Ivanna is buying it too, since she believes there is some magical thing called "Rape . . . but not in the criminal sense"

If it really played out the way your article says it does, this maniac needs to be locked away for a very, very long time.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:26:29 PM

I hope it's not true.

But the rape allegations didn't harm Bill Clinton's election, so I'm not about to assume an unverified allegation will have an effect. Rape is uncommon anyway, so why the minds of some people are so eager to believe anything they hear on the National Enquirer is beyond me - if it was a murder accusation instead of rape, no one would be assuming it right off the bat
issacsy

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:28:02 PM

Bad-mouth a P.O.W. and Karma bites you in the butt.
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:28:10 PM

I don't really think that trump is serious about running.  It is a money and publicity grab for him.  I mean cmon, no one who actually wants to win would open with statmenst he has made, would they?

Does it seem to anyone else that the cadidates just get worse every time?  And yes I am including both parties here.

I am a huge Biden supporter, but not for his politics.  Do a google search for quotes, this guy is comedy gold.  Since all of the candidates are crap, or at least the ones with a chance of winning, why not at least get a few laughs for 4 years?
rio3232

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:30:14 PM

Once upon a time she was double barrel hot, hot enough to make a homosexual drool. Now............. not so much.
I think it's more likely she raped Trump and not the other way around - can't think of anyone being desperate enough to hit that voluntarily.
KriszDev

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:31:29 PM

Accused of rape now huh. How convenient.

How is it convenient? You act as if the accusation just came out.
rio3232

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:33:25 PM

I think the case is closed here. Most likely she had sex with him and regretted it afterwards, and is now deciding to call that "rape".

I guess if I ever get drunk, go home with a fat chick, and regret it in the morning when I sober up I should start accusing her of "rape" too.
KriszDev

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:34:38 PM

I think the case is closed here. Most likely she had sex with him and regretted it afterwards, and is now deciding to call that "rape".

Did you actually read the article?
eaglerock

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:36:22 PM

I think it's more likely she raped Trump and not the other way around - can't think of anyone being desperate enough to hit that voluntarily.
Just another gold digger.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:37:06 PM

Uh oh! Now you got her all upset:

Once upon a time she was double barrel hot, hot enough to make a homosexual drool:

Do any of our "rainbow friends" care to comment?  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: