Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:05:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price about to explode..at 296.74 now....  (Read 2867 times)
timtowner (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:16:16 PM

The price has been boucing off the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement line of 297.50 the entire morning with building money flow and OBV.  Watch for it to explode in the next hour or so..... Cool
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:42:22 PM

Too much time in the 290 range, I fear for a dump instead.
And more than 1 hour has passed
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:24:10 PM

$296.61 is the price that I'm seeing. What if it go straight south? Not pessimistic, just being realistic.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:54:38 PM

The price has been boucing off the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement line of 297.50 the entire morning with building money flow and OBV.  Watch for it to explode in the next hour or so..... Cool

It has been more than 300 us dollar one bitoin e few time ago and didn't exploded. Calm down my friend. No one will know how will go this price. Everyone hope that will go high but who knows?
g1974ak

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:56:58 PM

Go ahead bitcoin! We all expect that you go high and more high! What can we do that this can be true? To tell the truth nothing. So the only way is to wait and to see. Maybe will go again 1200 us dollar one like the time of glory....
timtowner (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:16:06 PM

38.2% Fib retracement is showing to be major resistance but the money flow is still building.  This thing should pop.  Definitely taking longer than I thought though  lol
BitProdigy

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

We Are The New Wealthy Elite, Gentlemen

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:52:27 PM

38.2% Fib retracement is showing to be major resistance but the money flow is still building.  This thing should pop.  Definitely taking longer than I thought though  lol

What is this 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of which you speak? Sounds interesting do you have source material?
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 09:57:08 PM

Do you have a technical analysis site you use to track the trends?

The great thing about applying technical analysis to bitcoin trading is that the trading is 24 hours a day. That gives us a lot more data to use for the trend, the stochastic, the week and monthly trending, etc. It's possible that some new trending behaviours may come about due to the extensive data available.

Are you creating your Fibonacci analysis on your own? If not, what site are you using?

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:54:13 PM

Bitcoin has proved many times that TA indicators doesn't have to predict the future with the certainty many people expect.
Judging by the fact that we we're in ~200 range for a long time, and that round 300 is sort of a psychological price, i expect we will sooner see
retracement back than to see price stabile at > 300,atleast not for few months, but that's just my opinion.

cheers
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:38:59 PM

ramp up ... in progress, rocket ready ?

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:00:07 AM

ramp up ... in progress, rocket ready ?

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=bitcoin&date=today%203-m&cmpt=date&tz=Etc%2FGMT-2
I wouldn't bet too much on the hype or bubble. Isn't it better to build up resistance on this level anyways, before advancing further?

cheers
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:12:22 AM

Bitcoin has proved many times that TA indicators doesn't have to predict the future with the certainty many people expect.
Judging by the fact that we we're in ~200 range for a long time, and that round 300 is sort of a psychological price, i expect we will sooner see
retracement back than to see price stabile at > 300,atleast not for few months, but that's just my opinion.

cheers

we are testing the 300 dollars value soo it there is enought support we will keep mooving forward and above otherwise we will back to our last value on 270/285 dollars soo dont think with any indicator bitcoin can drop from one moment to other as raise. .
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:10:05 AM

the price has been hanging just a few bucks below the $300 level. looks like no one yet is willing to give bitcoin the push to go over $300 and potentially trigger a small rally.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:05:00 AM

the price has been hanging just a few bucks below the $300 level. looks like no one yet is willing to give bitcoin the push to go over $300 and potentially trigger a small rally.

We've touched $300 in March and came back down to $220. This time hopefully will be different. Prices rose to $310 middle of this month and we did not trace down, but stayed above $275! May be it will be 3rd time lucky, $350 may be?  Smiley
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:12:03 AM

I was NEVER able to predict future prices (short term) of anything.  Not Bitcoin, not stocks or options, not gold.

That's why I don't trade.  Some people can trade, others not.

If you see me make a speculation recommendation, you wold do better to take the OTHER SIDE OF THE TRADE!
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:17:33 AM

I was NEVER able to predict future prices (short term) of anything.  Not Bitcoin, not stocks or options, not gold.

If you see me make a speculation recommendation, you wold do better to take the OTHER SIDE OF THE TRADE!

I doubt that someone is able to do this ( to predict the price of bitcoin). To many try and someone find something but I think that the guy who find do this occasionally and not because there is some scientific analyse made.

So, not only your recommendations but the everyone recommendations, according to me, are useless and pure speculation and without any value.
g1974ak

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:22:55 AM

Maybe there are instruments that help in reasoning in the field of prediction of prices but for bitcoin I'm afraid that are insufficient data to do such analysis. I haven't hear someone find the price with his prediction. If this could be true this guy would be already millionaire.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:40:17 AM

I doubt that someone is able to do this ( to predict the price of bitcoin). To many try and someone find something but I think that the guy who find do this occasionally and not because there is some scientific analyse made.

So, not only your recommendations but the everyone recommendations, according to me, are useless and pure speculation and without any value.

Its always going to be a speculation lol.

Last time I checked no one can read the future.. but making estimates but the TA - technical analysis on levels will never always be right all the time.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:21:13 AM

Maybe there are instruments that help in reasoning in the field of prediction of prices but for bitcoin I'm afraid that are insufficient data to do such analysis. I haven't hear someone find the price with his prediction. If this could be true this guy would be already millionaire.

The TA for bitcoin is like things like PR if its like the greece incident, and western union shutting out services for them.

And it may not be the form you want, but thats only thing you can really go on.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:53:22 AM

Its always going to be a speculation lol.

Last time I checked no one can read the future.. but making estimates but the TA - technical analysis on levels will never always be right all the time.
Thats why predictor are different with oracle, they could be wrong too. And they dont read the future, but just study the factors that affected bitcoin price directly, like crisis in a country or changing rate of fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████