Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving refund to all who are scammed by me  (Read 1650 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:01:14 PM

Hello guys
I would like to confess all my works I did please let me know how much amount is scammed by me and I would give you refund as someone got my personal information and I don't want to go jail/prison.
Thanks
Fill the form to ask refund
Your name -
Where I meet you -
How much is scammed by me -
Proof of amount sent -
What I offered you -
Proof of conversation with me -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brad Harrison

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:09:07 PM

This is fucking classical, you will probably do 10 years in jail for fraud  Sad

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:12:46 PM

This is fucking classical, you will probably do 10 years in jail for fraud  Sad
Thanks brad your feedback is really apriciated.
Have a nice day
Thanks for posting here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:13:23 PM

You didn't technically steal any of my money/property, however you did try to extort me into removing negative feedback against you. I'm not sure how you are suppose to refund for that. Maybe an apology but I doubt it.
iD0xxedYou

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:23:12 PM

I confirm that I have all BTCBLOGGER's personal details. I will not make them public as long as he refunds everybody that he scammed.

You didn't technically steal any of my money/property, however you did try to extort me into removing negative feedback against you. I'm not sure how you are suppose to refund for that. Maybe an apology but I doubt it.

Would you accept his sincere apologies? I am sure he'll post an apology below Smiley
iD0xxedYou

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:48:07 PM

These are all of your possible alts identified by the forum's "find alts" feature: rohanpandit1992, gumnaam, BITINFO, lovelyguy, visitorsbit. com, visitorsbit, puzzel.me, getloan, kepo07, confirmation120, Mewtwo, christycalhoun, Scamuster. However, it is absolutely impossible to rule out the possibility that you have other alts.

Don't forget about these accounts.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:54:15 PM

I confirm that I have all BTCBLOGGER's personal details. I will not make them public as long as he refunds everybody that he scammed.

Would you accept his sincere apologies? I am sure he'll post an apology below Smiley
Would I accept his apology on a personal level, sure. I still think it would be appropriate to warn others about his prior actions though.

These are all of your possible alts identified by the forum's "find alts" feature: rohanpandit1992, gumnaam, BITINFO, lovelyguy, visitorsbit. com, visitorsbit, puzzel.me, getloan, kepo07, confirmation120, Mewtwo, christycalhoun, Scamuster. However, it is absolutely impossible to rule out the possibility that you have other alts.

Don't forget about these accounts.
I have not seen theymos actually confirm this PM. The only time I have seen it be claimed these are his alts is a post by BTCBLOGGER and badbear had outed his alt in the past so I would think he would out the others as well if there really was evidence to back this up.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:06:46 PM

@op, it's a smart move to try to make amends for your actions, and i hope it will not only be good for you legally, but also that it will
serve as a good lession for later on.

P.S. I'm guessing you know most of the people you damaged, so you should point them to this thread so that it would be efficient, and not lost try amung a ton of other threads.

In what way (by what) was he trying to extort from you? What does he have against you? Or was he trying to talk you into removing the -ive rep ?

cheers
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:14:54 PM

Woohoo, post his info Smiley Just kidding but i surely like to know his personal details though. So, he decides to refund when only if he gets cornered and pushed in order to feel sorry for his actions.. lol

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:15:22 PM

Hmm, I am not sure what you have done or what you have stolen, and it is commendable that you are trying to repent, but the only reason your repenting is that you were tracked down.

IMO, you should be given whatever sentence correlates to your offenses and no one should feel bad for you in the slightest.  If you really did scam people, you should have a punishment.  I hope whoever doxxed you takes it to the proper authorities/channels and you get what you deserve.  We should have no complacence for scammers and you should be held no different.

Good luck with your legal battles.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:19:46 PM

Hmm, I am not sure what you have done or what you have stolen, and it is commendable that you are trying to repent, but the only reason your repenting is that you were tracked down.

IMO, you should be given whatever sentence correlates to your offenses and no one should feel bad for you in the slightest.  If you really did scam people, you should have a punishment.  I hope whoever doxxed you takes it to the proper authorities/channels and you get what you deserve.  We should have no complacence for scammers and you should be held no different.

Good luck with your legal battles.

i agree, btcblogger has likely scammed more people than he will ever admit to, and i think this is just letting him off easy. he should take the initiative and contact the people and groups he has scammed on his own and repay them, not wait for them to contact him, at the very least. however, it is up to the person who has his personal info to decide how hard to push btcblogger to repay everyone.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:11:12 AM

In what way (by what) was he trying to extort from you? What does he have against you? Or was he trying to talk you into removing the -ive rep ?
He was threatening to run away with money that he was claiming to be entrusted with by a ponzi site that he was "escrowing" for their signature campaign. I believe the amount was somewhere around .7BTC. None of my money was involved. You can see this thread for more details.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:47:14 AM

He was threatening to run away with money that he was claiming to be entrusted with by a ponzi site that he was "escrowing" for their signature campaign. I believe the amount was somewhere around .7BTC. None of my money was involved. You can see this thread for more details.

So the question becomes is does he pay that back to the ponzi owners?

Its crazy how he tried to extort you for that negative feedback... 

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:53:03 AM

So the question becomes is does he pay that back to the ponzi owners?

Its crazy how he tried to extort you for that negative feedback... 
Oh I was just waiting for your message let me know your BTC address where I have to swmd money.
Thanks

Well, It will be good if you will send
1CYCQWUdHp273DqxQnGRZimhhnvAEHFmz6

lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:28:07 AM

I havent been scammed by you or anything, but im suprised on the lack of replies for people wanting to get paid back...

Or is it they just dont give a damn anymore..

acharias

Activity: 209
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:30:38 AM

Haha have fun in jail.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:41:25 AM

I havent been scammed by you or anything, but im suprised on the lack of replies for people wanting to get paid back...

Or is it they just dont give a damn anymore..
The reason behind lack of replies is that no one is scammed by me and you can ask anyone who did a trade with me give me a positive rating.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:43:02 AM

Haha have fun in jail.
Oh thanks for posting here i'm very happy that you reached the thread but why are you not asking for a refund and only saying that "Haha have fun in jail."
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 07:23:43 AM

While I do somewhat respect the fact that you are trying to refund all of the people you scammed, I believe it's 99% only because your ass was doxxed son and you are afraid of getting fucked by the long arm of the law. So I have little respect for it because of that fact. Part of me wants to feel just a slight bit sorry for you, but you should not have scammed/stolen from others in the first place. Many of the people you stole from likely had little amounts of money to begin with, which makes your thefts even more devastating on their end.

Let this be a lesson to all scammers/thieves out there- you can get caught and have your whole world fucked up in an instant. Just don't steal from others in the first place. I personally have experienced Very rough times in life in the past, but there are better ways to get money, better hustles out there.

Props to whoever doxxed this thief and put the squeeze on his balls to cough up the money...

-snarlpill

BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:32:07 AM

While I do somewhat respect the fact that you are trying to refund all of the people you scammed, I believe it's 99% only because your ass was doxxed son and you are afraid of getting fucked by the long arm of the law. So I have little respect for it because of that fact. Part of me wants to feel just a slight bit sorry for you, but you should not have scammed/stolen from others in the first place. Many of the people you stole from likely had little amounts of money to begin with, which makes your thefts even more devastating on their end.

Let this be a lesson to all scammers/thieves out there- you can get caught and have your whole world fucked up in an instant. Just don't steal from others in the first place. I personally have experienced Very rough times in life in the past, but there are better ways to get money, better hustles out there.

Props to whoever doxxed this thief and put the squeeze on his balls to cough up the money...

-snarlpill
i'm saying go do a complain i was not the person he is thinking that i'm.
i'm here only because he asked to do so and i found it good in gaining my reputation back that no one is scammed by me.
Show me who is got scammed by me i am waiting for those people and the amount refund to snavy was delayed because i told him that i will refund it on 25 and he asked a refund on 26 and this fucking idoxxedyou was here after two days when amount is sent to snavy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: