Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow Peospero X-3 Any deeper experience with issues ?  (Read 855 times)
Desirex (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:24:36 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 10:59:35 AM by Desirex

Hi I have an X3 Prospero unit 1Th/s . For many months there was no issue until today.  DHCP works, the unit got an IP address and I can ping it, but a web console is unavailable.   Immediately after the moment when the unit has stopped mining, there was an access to web console, but after restart even the web configurator is dead, only IP is alive. Do you have any idea where the problem is or could be?  Thank you very much in advace.  It looks like a problem with a website running on Android controller board. But I don`t have any idea how to fix it.  Does anyone tried to control X3 hash boards by a CGminer from a computer ?  D.
darcimer

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:54:25 PM

Have you had any luck finding an answer to your question??

My X3 is mining just fine, but I can't get into the web console to change pool settings.  IP seems to be alive, and the pool is getting the work.  I tried running an IP scan, and it's not seeing it.  Putty can't access it either.
Any help would be appreciated.

~Darc
darcimer

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:22:32 PM

How about a link to X3 support, or is that not available?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: