Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BBQ outlaws  (Read 335 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:47:15 PM

This is insane. But they voted for a bigger government. They are on the grill now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu8bODcFfAQ

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:49:42 PM

This is insane. But they voted for a bigger government. They are on the grill now...

14 out of 15 complaints came from one household... Across the street.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 08:54:28 PM

I can tell you I happen to know of a guy who once had some old woman who was obviously batshit insane, after picking a fight with him for absolutely no reason, she ended up calling the police and claiming he had a gun and was getting ready to shoot people, police arrived with a helicopter and armed police and they realised after he came out that he was just doing gardening.

Something needs to be done about these sociopaths, they can't keep getting away with both waisting everybody's time and potentially getting people either shot or in jail, sometimes neighbours are crazy, sometimes they do it just to be spiteful cunts to everybody around them, in the UK we have a particularly bad problem with this sort of thing.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:09:32 PM

I can tell you I happen to know of a guy who once had some old woman who was obviously batshit insane, after picking a fight with him for absolutely no reason, she ended up calling the police and claiming he had a gun and was getting ready to shoot people, police arrived with a helicopter and armed police and they realised after he came out that he was just doing gardening.

Something needs to be done about these sociopaths, they can't keep getting away with both waisting everybody's time and potentially getting people either shot or in jail, sometimes neighbours are crazy, sometimes they do it just to be spiteful cunts to everybody around them, in the UK we have a particularly bad problem with this sort of thing.

The police has real criminals to catch, the firemen have to be available for really serious situations... What a waste of people's money.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 09:37:30 PM

The police has real criminals to catch, the firemen have to be available for really serious situations... What a waste of people's money.

This is the thing that pisses me off so much about professional victims, it's not just the people they target, they completely take away from people who actually suffer.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:21:53 PM

14 out of 15 complaints came from one household... Across the street.

And she borrowed a neighbor's phone for the 15th.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:35:29 PM

probably voted for obama

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:23:08 PM

That reminds of this story: Cops Who Flash Banged Infant’s Crib Are Blaming the Baby

"Nearly a year has passed since a Habersham County SWAT team stormed into the Phonesavanh residence, and very nearly killed their 19 month old child. The no-knock raid was prompted by an anonymous tip which suggested there were drugs in the house. As the officers forced their way into the home, they lobbed a flash grenade which wound up landing in the crib where baby “bou-bou” was sleeping. As it erupted, the infant suffered severe burns and had to be taken to the hospital, and placed in a medically induced coma.

To any sane person, the sheriff’s department would be responsible for the damage inflicted on this child. Not only were there no drugs in the house, but the suspect they were looking for was found elsewhere. And despite their claims that they had the house under surveillance for two days prior to the raid, somehow they had no idea that there were children who lived there.

Still, the family had to fight the county tooth and nail to have their $1 million in medical bills reimbursed. Last month they settled with the county, and received $964,000, half of which will be given to them now, and the rest will be given to baby after he turns 18. While it’s great to hear that the family is getting something out of this, it’s shocking to see how defiant the sheriff’s department was, right to the very end. They never once admitted culpability for their gross negligence, and in a bizarre twist, their defense statement in court basically blamed the infant for his own injuries....."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: