Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your dream for bitcoin? What will it become?  (Read 7828 times)
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:11:57 PM

My dream for bitcoin is that it gets so widespread that it errupts with services and apps in such a way that it creates a whole new world where people
create new jobs and opportunities. Ofcourse i would also like to see the price in 5 figure numbers one day, i believe it will deserve it once the legal and
security issues are resolved. And for the end; i want to go to any store and be able to buy anything i want using only bitcoin, without large conversion or service fee.
I believe that in the next few years most of the things i stated will be delivered, and i'm optimistic about it's future.

cheers
hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:08:03 AM

My dream for bitcoin is that it gets so widespread that it errupts with services and apps in such a way that it creates a whole new world where people
create new jobs and opportunities. Ofcourse i would also like to see the price in 5 figure numbers one day, i believe it will deserve it once the legal and
security issues are resolved. And for the end; i want to go to any store and be able to buy anything i want using only bitcoin, without large conversion or service fee.
I believe that in the next few years most of the things i stated will be delivered, and i'm optimistic about it's future.

cheers

Very true, we are hoping that day should come soon when everything is available in exchange of bitcoins, no fiat, no credit cards, only bitcoins and we are done, and being positive we believe that day would surely come in the near future where we can buy almost anything using bitcoins.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:38:16 AM

I'd like to hear some opinions about bitcoin here, and please go into as much detail as you can.

Where is bitcoin going?

What will it become?

My dream, I hope bitcoin is recognized in all countries so that I can transact anywhere using bitcoin, because bitcoin transaction is very easy and safe In my opinion  Smiley

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:24:43 PM

In the future every single electronic transaction will run under the blockchain. People will be using Bitcoin even if they aren't aware they are using Bitcoin. Fiat currencies at a national level may not disappear but the Bitcoin market will be huge. A marketcap on the trillion dollars by having surpased Paypal, WU, Visa and Mastercard.
I E

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:57:23 PM

I'd like to hear some opinions about bitcoin here, and please go into as much detail as you can.

Where is bitcoin going?

What will it become?

Bitcoin is already reality, dream is completed.

Let me know if you want to earn BTC.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:37:16 PM

My dream is that I am early adopter of a technology that will be very big.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:08:09 PM

For the public to accept it. When it gets to that point, Bitcoin would thrive. The price would increase accordingly. This would force payment processors like PayPal, WU, ect. to adjust their system as well to compete with it. It would probably equate to things like less fees and less fraud with better developed security protocols.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:16:14 PM

In the future every single electronic transaction will run under the blockchain. People will be using Bitcoin even if they aren't aware they are using Bitcoin. Fiat currencies at a national level may not disappear but the Bitcoin market will be huge. A marketcap on the trillion dollars by having surpased Paypal, WU, Visa and Mastercard.

We hope it happens soon, Bitcoin can never replace any major currency, but yes the users of bitcoins will increase in coming years, it will give a major competition to fiat, but fiat is not gonna disappear as the users of fiat are more as compared to bitcoins.
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:50:38 PM

I want to use bitcoin everywhere.
I want all people to use Bitcoin

novadragon

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:21:12 PM

I want to buy a car from bitcoin, but until now that dream has not been achieved  Cheesy
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:41:46 PM

My dream is Bitcoin to be global currency and should be used at least by almost 80% active consumers around the world.I don't care about the value that only adoption and acceptance will drive for me is important to pay almost everything in Bitcoin everywhere.
Ilove-Obama

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:50:08 PM

Where is bitcoin going?

What will it become?

My dream is that Bitcoin would become the new reserve currency

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« ⪓  FAST CONFIRMATION   ► EDON ICO STARTED SOON  ◄  ⪓  NODE.js tehnology ⪓    »»»»
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
onurakkas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 07:53:35 PM

i have not any dream from bitcoin because of i have not bitcoin lol. if you donate me this change situation
kenbytes

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:45:53 PM

bitcoin it`s only going up and it will become a global  power ...

Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:15:00 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 09:53:05 PM by Quantus

If Bitcoin survives I think it could serve low income citizens as a long term financial instrument to avoid the disproportional affects of inflation on long term savings.
Low income citizens are disproportionately affected by the high inflation rates and low interest rates of standard savings methods found around the world.
A financial instrument like bitcoin would allow low income workers and the working poor to more effectively save money over long term periods.
Low income citizens and the working poor are affected by large debts that can wipe out a persons savings without any protections.
Bitcoin may not prevent a man who has suffered a finical blow such as a flood, fire, incarceration or medical condition, from losing their job, house, car etc. but It would prevent the lose of their savings.
If their willing to take on the responsibility and risk of protecting their own money, Bitcoin is a option that should be considered, It would allow them to start over in the event of a catastrophic financial event as mentioned above.

However I highly doubt the larger populace could ever, even under extreme circumstances, understands the concepts and ideas that created Bitcoin or its benefits.
It will remain largely a option of last resort for businesses and individuals who have been pushed out of the financial system do to criminal or legal reasons such as citizenship, prohibition of goods, copyright etc.

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 09:18:31 PM

My dream for Bitcoin is that it grows to the point that it becomes a good, solid currency which will be viable option for people all over the world, so to say, they will decide will they use it or not.

We don't need to take over the world and defeat all the banks and governments, this is hard reachable for me, but a good, solid, dependable option for the masses out there to use, that I like.

i hope your dream will come true but as of now goverment will be against in bitcoin as long as they cant control it..or as long as they cant add tax on it..

EurGold (OP)

http://eurgold.eu

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 06:34:01 AM

My dream for Bitcoin is that it grows to the point that it becomes a good, solid currency which will be viable option for people all over the world, so to say, they will decide will they use it or not.

We don't need to take over the world and defeat all the banks and governments, this is hard reachable for me, but a good, solid, dependable option for the masses out there to use, that I like.

i hope your dream will come true but as of now goverment will be against in bitcoin as long as they cant control it..or as long as they cant add tax on it..

If everyone stopped paying taxes the world would fall apart, what about the roads? public services? social welfare? who will look after the elderly and those who cannot fend for themselves?

mamafii

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:49:59 AM

i hope bitcoin will be currency in the world, in the future.
so, i'm not bring paper money that can be full in my wallet.
but with btc, i'm not bring real money, but digital money.
but, this btc have protection, so nothing people can hack, and take my btc.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:48:36 AM

Very good question.
I believe that bitcoin will become a major world currency alternative in the future.
We will have bitcoin ATM all over the world, and bitcoin will be accepted in every store, a cafe, to pay bills etc.
Bitcoin value will be at least 10 times higher and we will have a big profit from it.
Many will be able to leave their regular jobs and live by bitcoin.
It may be better to stop dreaming Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:26:12 AM

Very good question.
I believe that bitcoin will become a major world currency alternative in the future.
We will have bitcoin ATM all over the world, and bitcoin will be accepted in every store, a cafe, to pay bills etc.
Bitcoin value will be at least 10 times higher and we will have a big profit from it.
Many will be able to leave their regular jobs and live by bitcoin.
It may be better to stop dreaming Smiley

nothing wrong with dreaming as long as people set themself realistic goals. world wide acceptance is also what i aim for. but it will cost a lot time and there will be plenty of people who're trying to get bitcoin down by spreading fud.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: