Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your dream for bitcoin? What will it become?  (Read 7828 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:59:20 AM

I wish the merchants in my country and even the regular people will begin to use bitcoin. I've seen few of the ecommerce site accepting btc but I don't see anything that i would buy to those sites.
We can now use btc to pay bills but this is thru the third party though. it would be best if we can do it without them.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:38:19 PM

I dream that Bitcoin will one day become the currency of the world. I know that my wish will never be fulfilled.

There are few possibilities so that your dream come true and gets fulfilled. The possibles are your dream should not exceed 1000$. This can be achieved within few years. I don't think that bitcoin gets centralized. If bitcoin gets centralized bitcoin will surely loss its unique value.

Decentralization makes bitcoin more attractive and that is the reason people prefer to use bitcoins, and yes if it get centralized then it will simply disappear from the market, and will be replaced by any other crypto, bitcoin will become a strong currency in the future but sad to say not the primary currency.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:32:22 PM

Dream 1 -- that many more merchants accept it.   <=== This is No. 1 by far, more merchants, and BTC will do great

Dream 2 -- that it be easier to buy and sell Bitcoin, especially for cash.

Dream 3 -- that it gradually rise in price (with the volatility along the way of course, part of Bitcoin's charm).

If Bitcoin can realize the above three, it will do very well.

It is not only yours dream friend but all the persons using bitcoins are having same type of dreams.
I personally believe that it will happen into reality very soon. If all these things happen then surely we all will be in great profit.

Everyone dreams for the bitcoin to be worldwide because of its benefits one of them is fees are generally lower than the 2–3% typically imposed by credit card processors. But when it became acceptable worldwide then there will be no need of any conversion for cash so, the second dream will then be useless and the other thing is that its stability is more important for making it successful.
Ernstew

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:08:09 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 09:39:55 PM by Ernstew

i want to see 1000btc in my wallet, i hope bitcoin become a higher price
 Cheesy                                                                                                                                      

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:09:30 PM

Bitcoin should be the main currency for the world.
No other currency's are needed if you think about it. Bitcoin is it all.
smodern

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:28:58 PM

i wish bitcoin will be currency in the world, in the future.
 Smiley Wink Cheesy
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:31:10 AM

I really agree about it, just let it be a currency bitcoin digital and develops its own territory and does not have to be a currency. Because bitcoin will continue to evolve without being currency. And I became more suda bitcoin digital currency than the original currency
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:42:40 AM

Problem here lies in control by government -shadow government, they won't let control over currency to somebody else especially not to people!
Bitcoin will always stay a money processor..
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:54:16 AM

My dream is bitcoin becoming a international currency and many stores that accept bitcoin

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:03:12 AM

In my opinion there is no way to predict with certainty what will occur with this currency in the long run, because technology is continuously in advance and we can't know what the future genius will have to surprise us.

I will be happy if the bitcoin still exists in ten years.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:23:51 AM

Smiley
Yes exactly who knows what we can achieve for 10 year, l hope will not see thermonuclear war..Famine or virus outbreak..
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:32:40 AM

That's what all wish for but its not that simple, it will take time to become a global or primary currency as many countries are not aware about the bitcoins so I don't think it will hit the mainstream, but bitcoin will become a very strong currency in future for sure and it will become more popular in the world.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:43:55 AM

Either way Bitcoin should become the main currency in the world.
If you need a payment, you will first think about giving your bitcoin address.
Zaragota95

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:17:28 AM

BTC becoming the main currency of the world, having completely replaced Creditcards (or the new creditcards being BTC based)... BTC having a value of $10,000 each, I think that would be the bitcoin-related-dream for most of the people here.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:20:31 PM

BTC becoming the main currency of the world, having completely replaced Creditcards (or the new creditcards being BTC based)... BTC having a value of $10,000 each, I think that would be the bitcoin-related-dream for most of the people here.

Yeah, that would be the best day for all of us when it reaches $10k and anything is possible, future is unpredictable and uncertain, the value of bitcoin might go beyond that, or it would simply disappear, but as a active users of bitcoin, we really wish that bitcoin should hit the mainstream and become a global currency, so that we don't have to be dependent on fiat or credit cards.
-Tx-Rider

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:46:23 PM

I want bitcoin to give a bank to the poor because more and more people in the third world are using cellphones and if most of them can store bitcoins and send it to each other for a job like grazing sheep  or buying a solar powered light so a farmer can send his kid to school that would be awesome.
watashi-kokoto

Activity: 682
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:26:51 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 05:48:33 PM by watashi-kokoto

It's amazing for saving but also could be useful to launder funds by mining and so on.
The possibilities are endless.
Edit: Another feature could be useful once the bankers receive the bailouts they can stash the funds to the Bitcoin and run for their life.
This can prevent them being captured by the general public and executed. This feature can be extremely useful especially during some financial
crisis.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:57:31 PM

I want bitcoin to give a bank to the poor because more and more people in the third world are using cellphones and if most of them can store bitcoins and send it to each other for a job like grazing sheep  or buying a solar powered light so a farmer can send his kid to school that would be awesome.

I think Bitcoin is going to become the first used global currency worldwide, and this way it will be helpful for the" third world citizens and also for the developed countries people, just we have to continue our work by supporting and advertising this powerful crypto currency everywhere
makingwin1

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:04:54 PM

i have a dream about bitcoin that it will one day become the one and only currency of the whole world that will allow people to use their money at any time they want and whenever they want
busybee7

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:16:56 PM

i dont dream too much about bitcoins and i dont hope anything too big out of that because as the developers say it is just an experiment, but i wish it the best things that are possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: