Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your dream for bitcoin? What will it become?  (Read 7828 times)
pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:01:11 PM

my hope btc become our livelihood, global currencies
accepted in all things like buying or sell a things. and we can earn a btc by doing some work also..

Oh, we have the same dream for bitcoin... I am hoping that oneday, I will be paid in bitcoin, and I could buy and sell everyday in normal life paying and receiving  bitcoin as normal currency...  Smiley

If the day comes when we can buy basic stuffs using bitcoins, then we would say that bitcoin has hit the mainstream and it has become a global currency, we want that bitcoin should be used as a normal currency like fiat.

tommygunyeah

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:02:44 PM

accepted in all things like buying or sell a things. and we can earn a btc by doing some work also..

Oh, we have the same dream for bitcoin... I am hoping that oneday, I will be paid in bitcoin, and I could buy and sell everyday in normal life paying and receiving  bitcoin as normal currency...  Smiley

If the day comes when we can buy basic stuffs using bitcoins, then we would say that bitcoin has hit the mainstream and it has become a global currency, we want that bitcoin should be used as a normal currency like fiat.

Either that or it will be forgotten forever and remembered by geeks are a sweet time they could dream about financial revolution  Roll Eyes
fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:11:38 PM

Either that or it will be forgotten forever and remembered by geeks are a sweet time they could dream about financial revolution  Roll Eyes

That's true, either it will be on top or else it will simply disappear, but looking at the present adaption level I don't think bitcoin is going anywhere, and it has lots of things to offer us in future, it will be widely used and widely accepted in future.
equilibriator

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:48:28 AM

it will be a world-wide currency making transporting money a much easier and less expensive process with no restrictions, I'm not sure about taking place of fiat but will definitely change concept of virtual money and sending and receiving payments.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:57:54 AM

That's true, either it will be on top or else it will simply disappear, but looking at the present adaption level I don't think bitcoin is going anywhere, and it has lots of things to offer us in future, it will be widely used and widely accepted in future.
Sooner or later bitcoin will be known by many people, I'm sure of it.
I think maybe because bitcoin is still new so still need a lot of adaptation to the environment.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:41:55 AM

My dream for bitcoin is to be able to take my phone out anywhere in the world open my bitcoin app and pay for anything
drive thru at MCDonalds - movie theatre even to buy cigarrettes at the supermarket , now that would be awesome

Cool. That is a good start for making bitcoin more usable and be advertised. I want it to be the worlds online paying currency. With a low buying price. Not lower with the selling price but should be just near it so wallet sites can also have a profit. But should not be abused with too much buy price. So that people can buy and use it whenever they need.
kevin go

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:35:11 AM

My dream for bitcoin is to be able to take my phone out anywhere in the world open my bitcoin app and pay for anything
drive thru at MCDonalds - movie theatre even to buy cigarrettes at the supermarket , now that would be awesome

everyone have their own dream..but your dream is quite nice if happens
life will be much easier..but now how to make it happen?sometimes im wondering too much..
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:22:33 AM

everyone have their own dream..but your dream is quite nice if happens
life will be much easier..but now how to make it happen?sometimes im wondering too much..
Perhaps such dreams can be granted only by the party that will accept bitcoin bitcoin payments. Hars mugkin both parties to work together and of course those who say it should adopt a first bitcoin. It was very nice and I also expect that so if buying ssuatu becomes easy with bitcoin.
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:53:41 PM

My dream is that Bitcoin becomes $1000 and I sell all my Bitcoins and buy a gaming PC. I am not going to let my dreams be dreams.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:23:27 AM

make a site investment and site exchanger btc/usd btc/altcoin. not yet become. dont have capital Sad
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:59:24 PM

bitcoin might be use all over the world and anywhere , any purchase that we need to pay with fiat is also payable with bitcoin in local stores, and price might not go high, but could be stable..  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: