Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 07:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New bitcoin referral program at Multisigna!  (Read 467 times)
multisigna (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:28:47 AM

We are pleased to announce the end of the beta phase coinciding with the start of our referral program

-Get 30% of our commission for each completed order of each referred user that you bring. Your commission does not imply a higher cost for your referred users, it is deducted from the commission of MultiSigna.

-The user will be referred to your account for one year from his signup date. - The commissions payment is automatic and instant to your bitcoin address!

For more information see the "Referral Program" menu in your user account at MultiSigna.

https://www.multisigna.com
adolf84

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:32:54 AM

We are pleased to announce the end of the beta phase coinciding with the start of our referral program

-Get 30% of our commission for each completed order of each referred user that you bring. Your commission does not imply a higher cost for your referred users, it is deducted from the commission of MultiSigna.

-The user will be referred to your account for one year from his signup date. - The commissions payment is automatic and instant to your bitcoin address!

For more information see the "Referral Program" menu in your user account at MultiSigna.

https://www.multisigna.com

Im not yet open nd visit that link your mention above. So would you share to us atleast to me  detail information what was that multisigna about??
I neex to know alot about what kind of company/service/product that  before i can start affiliate campaign
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:55:59 AM

Your website is about bitcoin buying and selling using Euro, I will advise you to expose it here by involving in signature campaign rather than the 30% affiliate program.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: